Tear me apart

Hey guys! I'm back with part 74! Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

You call me stupid? I fake smile every day and you believe it.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Jimin, i'm going fucking crazy!! Do something and find Chanyeol!!" I yelled as tears streamed down my face. Jimin sighed as he pushed his hair back, anger taking over his body again. "I'm trying okay?! Calm down!!" I bit my lips and walked back and forth in the livingroom, thinking of ways to get him back and where he possible could be.
"Byun Baekhyun, i swear to fucking god, you're dead once i lay my hands on you. I'm going to cut every fucking part of your body and skin you alive." Jimin mumbled to himself as he searched through his phone.

||

"Shhh... Don't be scared little kid! I'm not going to hurt you as long as you listen to me, okay?! Quiet!" I glared at Chanyeol as he cried his heart out, calling for his parents. It made me smile. The scared expression on his face amused me but his cries were annoying. He wouldn't shut up. "Do you want a punishment?  I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU FUCKING DUMBASS!!" He just cried harder.

I clenched my fists and looked around, my eyes stopping on a broken bottle. Grinning widely, i walked towards it, my feet crushing the glass. I picked the biggest piece up and examined it carefully as the kid continued crying.
I sighed in annoyance and turned around, stomping towards the kid.
"I fucking warned you."

||

"I still can't find anything. It's like they dissapeared from earth." Jimin said as he sat down next to Yoongi who was busy on the computer. Since he's a hacker, it's easier for him to search shit like that. I was crying in the corner while Tae and Hobi comforted me. Normally, i would turn into a crazy psychotic bitch but Chanyeol is my weak spot as wel as Jimin. He's a fucking kid. Who the hell could hurt a damn kid?

Chanyeol made me vurnerable, weak and hopeless. It felt like i was tied up or something. Jimin made me feel the opposite of that. Everytime when he was in trouble, i would turn into that crazy bitch but with my son, it was different and i fucking hate it. I don't want to be weak. I want to find him, save him or bury the person who hurted him alive.

"Guys, i think i found something but i'm not really sure if it's useful." Yoongi said in monotone as his eyes were glued on the screen in front of him.
I gasped and in a split second, we were all surrounding him. "I searches more information about that bacon guy and found this." He clicked on a article and turned the screen towards us so we could read it better.

Byun Baekhyun the serial killer is in Seoul searching for new victims.

Mr. Byun had killed 15 people in a week, starting from 9 april. We catched some of his appearances in the CCTV's and saw that he held most of his victims captive in the old famous theatre which was empty for a long time. Police searched through the whole building and found some tools covered with fresh blood of persons. There were no other things to be found. The police didn't stop waiting everyday at the theater to catch him but he didn't seem to come. Seems like he found another hell hole to use the victims' bodies.

We all looked at each other, thinking the same thoughts. "Since 9 april, huh. Can you find out when the police stopped checking the place?" Jimin asked as he rubbed his chin. Yoongi nodded quickly and continued his job.
I covered my face with my hands and sighed heavily. Jimin noticed my stress and pulled me in his embrace, kissing my temple. "It's okay. Don't worry. I'll find him." He stroke my hair as i placed my head on his chest.

||

The man walked towards me with a broken piece of glass in his hand, glaring intensely. I continued fake crying as i cutted the rope around my hands quickly with the pocketknife my dad gave me. He said only to use it when i'm in danger. I couldn't tell mom too because she would me mad. Just as he approached me, my hands were released.

He gripped the piece of glass tighter and crouched down in front of me, not realising i was free. "You should've listened to me when you had the chance to." He smiled wickedly before glaring again. Just like my mother. Bipolar. I mentally rolled my eyes. Just because i'm eight years old, doesn't mean i'm dumb. He brought the piece of glass closer to my cheek and just as he was about to press it, i stabbed his eyeball with my pocketknife.

The man screamed his lungs out as he held his slaughtered eye, blood pouring out of it. Then it happened. The sight of blood actually didn't make me feel disgusted. Instead, i felt really excited.
I wanted to do more. I wanted to see more of the beautiful red liquid. I stood up from the wooden chair and walked towards him, my grip on the pocketknife tightening by each step.

The man was crying and searching for something to hurt me but bad luck he has. The whole room was empty. He suddenly crawled towards me but i was faster i stabbed his hand that was on the ground, his screams becoming louder. I giggled and pulles the knife out of his bloody hand, grabbing a hold of his hair. "I fucking warned you."
I mimicked his annoying voice before stabbing his neck. He started gagging and choking on his own blood, falling on the ground.

Just then the door of the room opened, revealing mom and dad, including my uncles. Mouth agape, eyes wide, gasping sounds. My dad chuckled as he gave me a high-five, feeling proud of me. My mom smiled at the end and crushed me into her arms while my uncles pissed their pants by just looking at the sight in front of them.

------------------------------------------------------------

Damn. I didn't knew you liked it that much.

------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys, i forgot *not* to warn you about this chapter! Hope you didn't die tho. I swear, i feel like i'm crazy myself while writing this shit. Any fucking ways, hope you enjoyed it. If not. Get the fuck out of my face you ugly sinner.

Hey stobh it! Stobh being so freaking deliciously godlikely amazingly perfect! It's illegal!