Scared

Hey guys! I'm back with part 19!
Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

Btw, we're getting really bloody after this chapter! Hope you can handle it. If not:

'You see that door? It's wide open for you to leave.'

-Min Yoongi

---------------------------------------------------------

"You hurt me the most in this miserable, cruel world."

"Take a break from suffering."

---------------------------------------------------------

"See you later." I gave Jimin a small smile before walking out of the room. The hallway was empty. It was early in the morning and my mom texted me that i should come home.

I stepped into the elevator and pressed the first button to get down.
The scenes from yesterday flood in my head and i closed my eyes.
I heard the sound of the elevator stopping. I opened my eyes and got out.

~At Home~

I took my keys out and opened the door. After i got in, i closed the door and threw my shoes away. I lazily took my jacket off and hung it on the chair in the livingroom. I looked around to see where my mom was.

"Mom?"

Silence.

"Mom?"

Silence.

I heard a door cracking. It felt like i was in a horror movie or something. I quickly went to the table and grabbed a vase. Just in case. To protect myself.
I heard footsteps upstairs in the hallway. I hid behind the wall next the stairs and took a position to attack the person. The person was coming downstairs. The wooden stair started to crack too. This is fucking creepy.
Just as the person was about to step on the ground, i lifted the vase and ran up to the person. Turns out it was my fucking mom.

"Y/N?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" My mom lyed her hand on her chest and breathed heavily while staring at me with wide eyes.
I stood there frozen with the vase in my hands, raised in the air.
I slowly put my hands down.
"Mom! You scared the shit out of me!
Why didn't you respond when i called you?" She gulped. "I'm sorry, i was in the bathroom so i didn't hear you."
I just sighed and threw the vase to her direction. She captured it and glared at me. "This vase is really expensive! Careful with it!" I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch. My mom went to the kitchen and i decided to watch some tv.

Switch.

Switch.

Switch.

Switch.

...

I stood up and walked to my room since i couldn't find any interesting thing on the tv. I opened the door and instantly regretted it. My eyes were glued on the window. There was a
post-it on it. I slowly walked up to the window and took the paperthing off.

-You look really cute when you're scared.-

Is this some kind of prank?How the hell did that guy come in and how the hell was he watching us? I started looking around for cameras. I saw none. Just as i was about to leave the room, glass shattered on the floor. With wide eyes, i looked behind me and saw my window broken. My mom bursted in my room and looked at the ground. She gasped.
"Yah! Why did you broke the window?" The fuck? "Are you fucking kidding me? I didn't do anything!!!"
I tried to protest but she didn't listen to me. Typical parent thing.

~Time Skip~

"Y/n-ah! Did you hear it?" I looked confused at my mom. "Hear what?"
She smiled at me cheekily.
"We have a new neighbor!" She clapped in her hands like it was something so exciting. I just rolled my eyes and gave her a bored look.
She chuckled and sipped from her coffee. "Let's go meet him!" My mom suggested. "No thanks. I have things to do." She scoffed and crossed her arms.
"Like what?" I shrugged my shoulders. "Just some work."
She squinted her eyes suspiciously.
"You're going to visit Jimin again, aren't you?" I nodded my head and got excited while thinking about him.
"Why are you so excited? Wait a minute... You like him don't you?!" I was Jungshook. I couldn't utter a word and she took that as a fucking yes. "Y/n-ah, i just want to warn you. I don't want to interfere your love life, but Jimin has bipolar disorders. It's really bad. He can't handle it s-" I quickly interrupted. "Sorry for interrupting your whole bible story, but what the fuck?"
"Yah! Language! I'm your fucking mother!" She gasped. I mimicked her dramatically. "Don't worry mom. It's a secret between us." I whispered and she started laughing.
"Argh! I love you sweetie!" She ruffled my hair.

I love you.

I love you.

---------------------------------------------------------

Do you know that feeling when you start to cry out of nowhere because you holded every fucking emotion in you too much?

Well.

I know that feeling.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! This is NOT the END of the STORY. I REPEAT: NOT THE END OF THE FUCKING STORY!

So basically, the next part is part 20. That's the end of Y/n's sort of childhood. And i am fucking telling you, it's a bloody chapter. So got get some water and breath some fresh air before reading further.

I WARNED YOU.

DONT BLAME ME!

BYE LOVE Y'ALL! 💋 💋 💋 💋