Pregnancy

Hey guys! I'm back with part 38! Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

I stopped looking under my bed when i realised that the monsters are living inside me.

---------------------------------------------------------

"I can't walk because of you, asshole!!" I yelled at him while hitting him with a pillow while he just laughed at me. We did 13 rounds yesterday and Jimin was still horny. He wanted to have another round, but i was too tired.

"Stop jumping like that. Your boobs are turning me on." He licked his lips while staring at my boobs. My eyes widened and i sat down with my arms crossed over my chest. "I hate you."

"No you don't. We both know that you're lying." He smirked and scooted closer to me. I rolled my eyes and took my phone out. "Who are you texting to?" He asked curiously, trying to look at the screen.

"Nobody." I said coldly and turned the phone away. I was actually texting someone. Jungkook. The dude that founded me in the park after i got raped. We're still talking. "I can clearly see you texting. Who is it?" He became angrier.

I ignored him. He took my phone out of my hands and started reading my texts. "Who the hell is bunny-boy?" He asked furiously. "Stop overreacting. It's just a friend." He scoffed at my anwser and blocked the number.

"YAH!!" He threw my phone away and pinned me down on the couch. "Didn't i fucking tell you that you can't speak to other guys?" He asked while glaring at me.

I shrugged. "Yes. You did. But didn't i tell you that i wouldn't listen to you?" I asked proudly. "I don't think so, little one." This time, i was the one glaring at him. "Who the hell do you think you're calling little, bastard?!"

"What did you just call me? Bad girl.
I need to punish you. I guess 13 rounds wasn't enough." I choked on my own salive and slapped him.
"Oh no, you didn't." Right after his sentence, he smashed his lips on mine and kissed me roughly.

I kissed him back even though i was still mad at him. I just can't resist his beautiful lips. He bit my bottomlip, asking for permission. Before i could open my mouth, a weird feeling came up in me. I covered my mouth and jumped of the couch, running towards the bathroom.

I think i broke the door. I puked in the toilet and Jimin came behind me, holding my hair away from my face.
After i was done, he handed me a tissue. I wiped my mouth and took a deep breath. "You okay, baby?" Jimin crouched down infront of me and held my hands.

I nodded with a reassuring smile but it vanished quickly when the weird feeling came back. I puked again.
"I'm calling Jin." He said and walked out before i could say something.

After an hour, Jin arrived and immediatly checked up on me while Jimin was waiting for him to finish. Suddenly, this Jin guy started grinning widely. "Congratulations, you're pregnant." My jaw dropped as wel as Jimin's. We stared at the doctor in shock and he just chuckled.

"I'll take my leave now. You need to rest good to have a healthy baby. If anything happens, just call me. Goodbye." He said and left us still in shock, trying to process what just happened. Me and Jimin slowly turned our heads and stared at each other before jumping.

"I'M GONNA BE A FATHER!!"

"I'M GONNA BE A MOTHER!!"

"YES!!!!"

"YEAH!!!!"

We hugged each other and Jimin kissed me passionatly. "You are not allowed to move anymore." My eyes widened. "The fuck?" He rolled his eyes. "You heard the doctor. You need to rest good so that the baby can be healthy." "Yeah but he didn't say that i can't move anymore." He scoffed and flicked my forehead.

"Same thing, sexy." He whispered the last part and looked at me seductively.
"So... Where were we?" He asked while pushing me towards the bed.
"Jimin. Stob it. I'm a pregnant woman now." "So? I can still fuck the shit out of you if i want." I giggled and pulled him closer. "Well then... Let's get started."

---------------------------------------------------------

I wish i could have you.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Hope you liked it and didn't die. Hehe. Joking. Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

 Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋