Just like a star

Hey guys! I'm back with part 55! Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

In life,
it's important to know
when to stop arguing
with people and simply
let them be wrong.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Bitch, i'll slap you so far google won't be able to find your ass!!" Taehyung shouted at Hoseok as i snickered while watching them in amusement. So basically, me and Jimin decided to visit the other guys since i was depressed as shit. Since the incident, i would sometimes lock myself up and cry for hours or i would start screaming while throwing things away. This actually helped to forget about everything.

"Touch me and you'll fly to the other side of the world, you fucking dick!" Hoseok yelled back, making me choke on my laugh. They were arguing because Taehyung found a Louis Vuitton sweater in Hobi's closet. Taehyung was obsessed with Gucci so he didn't like the idea of having another brand in house. He cutted the sweater in half with a scissor and threw it away out of the window.

"It's my fucking body, my fucking clothes and my fucking life!! I can do what i want and wear what i want!!" What Hobi said triggered Taehyung even more. "This is a Gucci Household!! Louis Vuitton is not allowed in here!!" I munched on my fruit bar that i stole from the kitchen while watching those two pigs bickering. Jimin was out with Yoongi to get some food since the fridge was empty. "Y/n! Please help me!" Hobi pleaded while looking at me with puppy eyes.

Tae slapped the back of his head, making Hobi glare at him intensely. I just sighed and continued eating. The doorbell rang and i walked over to the door since Tae and Hobi were to busy with killing each other. I bet they didn't even hear the doorbell. I opened the door and fell on the ground as a loud gunshot echoed through the appartement, causing Tae and Hobi to freeze in their place. My breath hitched and i felt something warm and wet streaming out of my thigh. Blood. I looked up and saw that the person was already gone. I couldn't see his or her face because they were wearing a mask and hat. Tae rushed towards me and crouched down while Hobi called Jimin, Yoongi and Jin.

Tae panicked and touched the spot were the bullet went through, causing me to scream while slapping his hand away. The door was still wide open so we heard voices calling our names. I recognised the voices immediatly. Jimin and Yoongi. Jimin barged through the door and his eyes widened when he saw me there laying, my leg covered in blood. Yoongi cursed under his breath and unbuckled his belt. He took it off and wrapped it tightly on the spot where i got shot. Jin arrived too and they lifted me up to lay me down on the couch. The others were watching is while Jin was doing his work. He took the bullet out as i bit a pillow, trying to hold my screams in. I didn't even notice that i was crying.

Jin was done with stitching the wound and cleaned the blood on his hands. I sighed in relief and threw my head back. Jimin wiped the blood, sweat and tears away with a tissue. Now the most annoying part. Who the fuck did this shit to me? "Where the hell were you guys?" Jimin asked while eyeing the two dipshits, who were looking down while pouting. "You guys are so fucking dumb. How old are you? We can't even leave you alone in charge for, like, 10 minutes." Yoongi snapped while glaring at them. I sighed and closed my eyes for a second. "Don't be too harsh on them. It's okay. If one of them opened the door, they would get shot too." Jimin looked at me in disbelief and dissapointment. "So you would offer yourself for them? You're a girl!  They should protect you instead!!!" Jimin pointed at me, making me glare at him.

"Okay, fine. You're right! Happy?! Now let me sleep assholes." I said and layed back down, closing my eyes. "Did she jus-" "Yeah, she just did that." I heard Jimin and Yoongi speaking before they walked away. I groaned when i felt the wound sting. I held my thigh and rubbed it slowly. Jimin came back with a glare on his face. He lifted me up bridal style. "Jimin, le-" "Don't you dare." He deathglared at me while walking towards Yoongi's bedroom. Before we walked in, we heard Yoongi yelling. "Make sure to change the sheets after you're done!! I'm not your fucking maid!!" Jimin smirked and closed the door, locking it afterwards. He threw me on the bed and hovered over me. "Ah! Jimin, i just got shot!!" I hissed in pain. He just shrugged his shoulders innocently and smirked again before leaning closer to my ear.

"Let's make a new baby."

---------------------------------------------------------

Don't you dare lie to me. I saw it with my own eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Hope you liked it and didn't die. Hehe. Joking. Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

 Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋