Crazy Niece

Hey guys! I'm back with part 62! Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

I'm not jealous. I just don't like people touching what's mine.

---------------------------------------------------------
I groaned quietly as i heard Jimin and his niece laughing together and acting like i'm not here. I also came to know that her name is something like Tzuyu.

I sipped my thea while watching them and Jimin didn't even glance at me for once. Earlier, he asked for a glass water without even looking at me.
While sighing, i pulled my phone out and started playing some games on it.

"Hey, Y/n? Tzuyu is thirsty. Can you get her something to drink? And also can you start making dinner? I'm literally starving." Jimin said while smiling at Tzuyu. That's it bitch.

I stood up furiously and walked in the kitchen before opening the closets.
I grabbed 6 plates before walking back to the livingroom. Jimin and Tzuyu looked up at me confused as i looked like a crazy bitch.

"Here's your dinner." I dropped all the plates on the floor, smashing it into million pieces. Jimin and Tzuyu looked really shocked. I glared one last time before walking off to my bedroom. I slammed the door shut and changed into my lingeri-Pyjama's.

I layed down and closed my eyes, trying to control my breathing. The door opened as i sighed in annoyance.
I turned around but gasped a bit when Tzuyu jumped on my and clenched her hands around my neck, trying to choke me.

My face went red as i tried to search something with my hand to stab that fucking eyeballs of her. I felt a lamp next to my hand and i didn't hesitate to grab it. I held it tightly in my hand and smashed the lamp on her skull. She fell on the ground, holding her head that was bleeding badly.

I coughed while trying to breath. Jimin barged in the room with wide eyes and rushed towards Tzuyu, making me look at him in unbelief.

Like, bitch. You're fucking fiancé was getting choked on her own bed, you fucking hoe. He helped her up and glared at me while walking out of the room. I lifted my middle finger up and went back to my sleep.

After an hour or something, Jimin came back and woke me up with furious expression. "Fuck you want? You disturbed my beauty sleep." He sighed and clenched his jaw. "Did you tried to kill Tzuyu by choking her?" My eyes widened in unbelief as i sat up. "Are you fucking kidding me?! She's the one that suddenly jumped on me and tried to choke me!! I defended myself and hit her with my beautiful lamp!! I WAS GETTING KILLED FOR GOD'S SAKE!!"

"STOP LYING, YOU BITCH!!! SHE TOLD ME EVERYTHING!!" I started laughing loudly while holding my stomach. "You've got some guts to call me bitch. You believe that dicksucker more than your own fiancé?" His eyes twitched in anger. "Don't call her like that. You deserve to be called like that."

Oh boiii, you did not.

"I deserve to be called like that huh? Well go fuck her little pussy then."
I stood up and grabbed a suitcase.
Filling it with my clothes and other shit before changing in front of him, i walked out of the room and he was not even trying to stop me. As i walked past the livingroom, i saw Tzuyu smirking at me before mumbling something.

"He's mine."

I rolled my eyes and walked out of the house before calling Yoongi to stay at his appartement for a while. He immediatly came and brought me to his appartement with his car. As i arrived, i saw Tae and Hobi eating pizza. Once they saw me, they hugged me and shared some pizza with me before they all asked what happened.

I told them everything and Yoongi shook his head in dissapointment.
"I knew she would come back one day. I'm telling you, that bitch is crazy. She'll do anything to get Jimin. Even if they are bloodrelated. She's obsessed with him. One time when a girl was flirting with Jimin, she pushed the girl in front of a truck without Jimin knowing it. She then lied to him as she said that she got into a car accident."

I just sighed and asked if i could go to sleep. There were no other rooms left so i need to sleep with Yoongi since Tae and Hobi sleep together. He didn't touch me. We just slept. That's all.

.▪■TIME SKIP■▪.

.•●JIMIN'S POV●•.

I didn't sleep the whole night. I was thinking about Y/n the whole time. Did i went too far? But she tried to kill her. Why do i feel like something's wrong? I walked in the kitchen, sleepily. Tzuyu was standing there, cooking like a normal person. But what took my attention was that she was wearing my shirt.

She turned around with a big smile on her face and placed a plate filled with my favorite food on the table. She wasn't wearing anything under it so it made me a bit uncomfortable. I only like it when Y/n wears my shirt without anything under it. I wouldn't even mind if she would cook naked.

Damn. I already miss my princess.
I cleared my throat as i looked away from Tzuyu. "C-can you wear some pants? Please?" She blushed and shook her head while sitting down next to me. "It's really hot here." I sighed and nodded, trying to scoot further away from her.

Out of nowhere, i felt her hand on my thigh, caressing it slowly. I gulped and pushed her away gently. She pouted as i cringed in disgust. "Don't touch me, Tzuyu. You can't do that. We're family and i already have a fiancé." I saw her face turning into a furious one as she grabbed my thigh once again but this time tighter.

"She doesn't even love you. She tried to kill me, baby. You wouldn't want someone to hurt me, right?" She pouted again. I pushed her hand again. She glared at me and growled before picking a glass of water up. She threw it on the wall in anger and started tugging on her hair.

"What the fuck?" I mumbled under my breath as i slowly stood up, trying to walk away.

She saw it and ran towards me before jumping on me. We fell on the ground and she started to giggle while kissing my neck. She unbuttoned my shirt as my eyes widened.

"You're mine."

---------------------------------------------------------

I don't like to share what's mine.

Back off.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Hope you liked it and didn't die. Hehe. Joking. Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

 Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋