Trust

Hey guys! I'm back with part 7 i guess. Well, enjoy and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

Never lose yourself while trying to hold on to someone who doesn't care about losing you.

---------------------------------------------------------

His eyes were piercing trough my soul, trying to read me. I started panicking about his question. My hands started shaking. He noticed. He slowly tried to take my hand. He looked at me to see my reaction. He was scared i would be angry at him. But i was just staring at him with tears in my eyes. My vision was a little bit blurry. I felt his hand on mine. It was really warm and soft. He cupped my hand slowly, like he didn't want to hurt me. Some tears fell from my eyes. I didn't look away from him. I was staring the whole time.
'I'm sorry.' He whispered. I closed my eyes and felt his arms sneak around me. He carefully pulled me in his embrace. I layed my head on his chest and started crying hard. Really hard. He started stroking my hair. Nothing else. He said nothing. It was really comforting. I felt safe. After all these years, i felt safe. I snuggled my face in the crook of his neck.
He smelled... good.
After some time, i pulled back. I sniffled and wiped my tears away.
'I-i should go now. I'll visit you again.' He slowly nodded while lowering his head. He looked sad. Doesn't he want me to leave? I stood up and walked to the door. Before i opened the door, i looked at Jimin for the last time. He sat in the same position again. In the corner of the room with his head lowered and arms on his knees. I sighed and opened the door.

~Home~

'I'm going to my room.' I said while standing up from my chair. We were eating dinner. 'But you didn't even touch your food once!' 'I'm not that hungry.' She sighed and started eating again. I went up to my room. I jumped in my bed and took my phone out.
2 notifications. I opened the notifications and started reading them.

GROUPCHAT: HOPELESS POTATOES

Y/n? Are you there? Can we talk please? It's important.

▪Please anwser.

I started typing. What's so important that she want to talk to me so badly?

Yeah, what's wrong?

A second later, Seulgi texted back.

▪Let's meet up. Come to the park nearby the school.

That's weird. She always says bye when she ends a conversation and why the park nearby the school? What's so fucking important? Why does she want to meet up at this hour? It's really late.
I stood up from my bed, still confused. I took some clothed to wear. I was in still my pyjama's. I wore the clothes and took my phone. I took my housekeys and left the house without saying anything to my mother. It was raining a little bit and it was really dark. I was a little bit scared.
I should've took an umbrella with me.
After some minutes of walking, i arrived at the park. I looked arpund but saw nobody. Where the hell is she? Is this some sort of prank? I decided to wait a little bit. I was playing with the grass under my feet.
'You're here'.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Im done with part 7! Hope you liked it and didn't die. Hehe. Joking. Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one and i'm sorry for the cliffhanger. I can give you a hint.

Shit is about to go down. ;)

 ;)