Bloody Birthday

Hey guys! I'm back with part 76! Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

I can't pretend like everything's okay because it isn't.

------------------------------------------------------------

My last period in school went fast and i was already heading home with a smile, excited for my 18th birthday. Call me a child or anything but i was always excited for my every birthday. It's a special day for me. My whole family gathers together and we have so much fun. As i arrived in front of my house,
i noticed glass on the ground. My eyes averted towards the window and it was broken. That's not what took my attention. The thing is that there was blood on it. Fresh blood.

Gulping in fear, i opened the door which was already unlocked. The door cracked as i opened it slowly. My eyes widened like plates when i saw more blood on the kitchenfloor. "M-mom?"
I stuttered and placed my backpack on the ground, breathing heavily. Just then, i heard a loud thud in the livingroom. I walked towards it and glanced around. I covered my mouth as tears formed in my eyes, gasping at the sight in front of me.

"H-hobi?" I approached his body and crouched down, poking his arm slightly. His eyes opened a bit as i sighed in relief. "Y-y-y/n..." He stuttered and coughed blood, his hand covering a deep wound in his stomach. I started panicking. I pulled my phone out and called an ambulance before rushing upstairs to check the rooms. In every room, you could see blood. I reached my mom and dad's bedroom and saw my mom and Yoongi on the ground in the same situation as Hoseok. Yoongi was awake and tried to stand up while i started shaking my mom's body.

"Mom!! Open your eyes, please!! Eomma!!" My breath hitched when i didn't feel her pulse. Yoongi's cheeks were covered in tears as well as mine. "I-i was too late..." Yoongi whispered as he bit his lips in guilt and pain. Tears streaming down my face, my hands covered with my mother's blood. "Eomma... Don't leave me, please... I'm begging you..." I whispered as i kissed her forehead. My eyes shot open when i heard a loud crash downstairs.

Yoongi frowned and started walking out as i followed him quietly. On our way, he grabbed a knife from the ground which was also covered in blood. "Stay behind me. I couldn't protect her, i should atleast protect you." He mumbled as we arrived at the livingroom. "W-where is Hobi?" I asked while panicking. The ambulance didn't even arrived. We would've heard them.
The front door broke open and my dad was looking around with wide eyes, panting really hard. "W-what the fuck is going on?" His eyes stopped at me. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head. "Are you okay? Where's Y/n?"

He asked as he stared intensely in my eyes. "E-eomma..." I looked away and started crying again while Yoongi covered his face. My dad blinked his eyes, trying to process everything. "D-don't tell m-me..." He started shaking and trembling as he pushed his hair back. Tears streamed down his face as he broke down in front of me.
"NO!! YOU'RE FUCKING LYING!!"
He screamed and threw a vase on the wall. "Where is she?" He asked after calming down a bit. Without waiting for our anwser, he ran upstairs.

||

I checked every room but i couldn't find her. Even in our room. Only blood. Poles of fucking blood. I ran back to Chanyeol and Yoongi. "Where is she?!
I checked every fucking room!!" I yelled in frustration. They flinched at my tone. "S-she was in her bedroom." Chanyeol muttered quietly. I furrowed my eyebrows. "She's not fucking there!!
I checked every damn room!!" They both looked up at me with wide eyes. "S-she was there, i swear!! A-and Hobi uncle was here too but he just dissapeared!!"