Impatient

Hey guys! I'm back with part 61! Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

I love places that make
me realise how tiny me
and my problems are.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Jimin, they're gonna hear us!" He didn't even listen to me and just attacked my neck with his plump lips, leaving purplish lovemarks. This was the last day of our camptrip before we go back home and Jimin couldn't control himself. We were still on a tent and everyone could hear us.
He pushed me down on the mattress and kissed my lips while undressing me slowly. As i was completely naked, he started to rub my clit while his lips travelled down to my breasts. He captured one in his mouth and started sucking it with a bit teeth.

I moaned quietly, trying not to hain attention from the guys outside. Jimin groaned and glared at me as he pinched my boob. I gasped and looked down with a confused expression. "Don't hold them in. I want to hear you moan my name." He warned and out of nowhere he inserted a finger in me. I gripped his shoulder as i moaned loudly. He added another finger and pumped in me like a beast.

"Ji-jimin... I'm c-cumming." He smirked and licked his lips before speaking. "It's daddy for you and yes, you can cum." I swallowed my saliva down and cummed with a load moan. He pulled out and stood up before taking his pants off along with his boxers. He took his shirt off and hovered above me. I placed my hands on his abs and rubbed them softly. He made cute sounds and closed his eyes, feeling the warmth of my skin.

He pinned my hands on each side of my head and slammed his dick in me without any warning. I screamed his name out and threw my head back as he thrusted in me without any mercy. "F-fuck... Y-you're so fucking tight..." He smashed his lips on mine and kissed my hungrily while pumping in me. I released my hands from his grip and held his shoulder tightly. We totally forgot about the others, moaning loudly.

.•●TAEHYUNG'S POV●•.

I was walking happily to my tent when i passed by Y/n and Jimin's tent. I stopped in my tracks when i heard noises. Like moans and groans. I facepalmed myself and sighed. "Why do i always witness shit like this? Dear god, what did i do to deserve this?" I sighed again and walked again.

.•●Y/N'S POV●•.

While Jimin was thrusting in me, i heard someone talking outside. "Ahhh.... J-jimin??... Did you a-also hear s-someone t-talk-Fuck!!!" I gasped when he pulled out and slammed in me again.

.▪■TIME SKIP■▪.

I woke up as i felt someone kissing my face. I sat up and rubbed my eyes cutely before looking around. "Jimin? Where's all our stuff?" Jimin looked at me with a small smile. "I packed everything already. We're going home today, remember?" He tilted a eyebrow as i nodded quickly. He leaned closer while staring at my lips. "Last night was amazing." I blushed and looked down. He grabbed my chin, making me look at him. "Why so shy, babygirl?" He whispered while leaning more closer. I felt his hot breath against my lips and closed my eyes automatically. Soon, i felt his soft lips against mine, brushing over them before kissing them passionatly.

After some while, we walked out of the tent and looked around to see everyone ready. As they saw us, we walked towards them with a smile.
"Seriously? Why did you two do it in a freaking tent?! Everyone heard you!!" Jin shouted at us while we just snickered.

He shook his head in dissapointment while Tae was cringing as well as the others. "Let's just go home." I said with a small smile. Jimin smirked and grabbed my ass, making me squeel.
"Yeah, we should continue there."

Everyone glared at Jimin as they started to walk towards the caravan. We placed all the stuff in the caravan and stepped in. Jin was driving with Namjoon next to him. Jungkook and Mina were flirting. Tae and Hobi were playing games on their phone lika always while me and Jimin were sleeping in each others arms.

.▪■TIME SKIP■▪.

We stopped by our house as me and Jimin stepped out of the caravan with our stuffs. First thing we did was jumping on the couch. I moaned quietly as i i massaged my back. Out the corner of my eyes, i saw Jimin licking his lips while staring at me shamelessly.

I smirked knowing that i got him wrapped around my finger. I moaned louder purposely and closed my eyes as my hand travelled to my breasts. I grabbed one and squeezed it while wetting my dry lips. I heard Jimin gulping. My other hand went down to my clit and i rubbed it with my finger over the clothes.

Soon, i felt a pair of soft lips on mine, kissing me hungrily. I moaned between the kiss and grabbed his face, deepening the kiss. He replaced my hands with his own and rubbed my clit too. It was getting heated but the doorbell interrupted us. Jimin groaned loudly and stood up after kissing my lips for the last time.

He opened the door and froze in his place suddenly when we saw a girl in our age smiling widely while opening her arms.

I felt my anger build up in me again as i clenched my fists. Park Fucking Jimin. How many fucking girlfriends does he have?!

-

--------------------------------------------------------

I don't love you. I pity you.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Hope you liked it and didn't die. Hehe. Joking. Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

 Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋