Fuck The System

Hey guys! I'm back with part 73! Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! We don't want you dead, do we? Bye! Love y'all! DONT FORGET THE NEW MV OF BTS FEAT HALSEY BITCHESSS BOY WITH LUV IS ON FAYAHHH!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------

You're on my mind all the time and i had enough of it.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Jiminie~~ I'm bored! Let's do something, please!!" I pouted and crossed my arms but he didn't even look at me. His eyes were glued on his damn phone. I sighed while glaring at him intensely. "Let's have sex." His head flew towards my direction with a smirk and he threw his phone away. "Sure." Just as he was about to attack my lips, i pushed his chest. "Nope. We're not having sex. I just wanted your attention. I'm bored as fuck and you're going to do something about it or i'll go find another guy who will."

His eyes darkened as he grabbed my waist, letting me sit on his lap. "Don't you even think about it, little one." His voice went deep and husky. I gulped and fluttered cutely with my eyes, trying to bring the sweet Jimin back. He sighed and smiled afterwards, kissing my lips softly. "I'm sorry, baby. I was distracted because of some news."
I frowned. "What news?" He bit his lips in frustration and pushed his hair back.

"A serial killer is here in our town, looking for a new victim. His name is Byun Baekhyun." I gasped and covered my mouth, my eyes widening in shock. "What? Do you perhaps know him?"
I nodded, still in shock. "I met him in the park a few weeks ago and became sort of friends with him. After that, he even talked to Chan at school and gave him candy."

Jimin glared at me again and his grip on my waist tightened. "And you're telling me this now?" He growled. "How could i know that he's a fucking serial killer?! I can't smell it for fuck sake!!"
I snapped back as he rolled his eyes. "You shouldn't trust people you don't know!" I scoffed and crossed my arms. "Says the one that doesn't even trust his own damn wife."

"What do you mean? Ofcourse i trust you." I laughed sarcastically. "You know that night with your crazy niece? She attacked me first but you didn't believe me one bit. You believed that bitch instead." I said angrily. "I already apologized for that." "Sorry doesn't solve any shit. I bet you still don't trust me after all those things." He looked at me with sad eyes as i looked away.

"Baby... Please, believe me. I trust you. Really. I'll prove it to you." He pressed his forehead on mine and looked at me with puppy eyes. "I'll forgive you when you buy food for me." He groaned and threw his head back. "Why always food?" I giggled. "Because food is bae."
I winked as he laughed at me before kissing me again.

||

I rolled my eyes as i saw them making out on the couch, acting all lovey-dovey. Since Y/n told him about me, i can't approach them anymore. Their friends probably know about me too so there's only one option left.

"Park Chanyeol."

||

Me and Jimin decided to get Chanyeol together from school and arrived pretty quickly. As we walked towards the gate, we noticed the teacher standing in front of the door as usual. "Where is Channie?" I asked excitedly and looked around. He would usually wait here in front of the door for us and attack us with hugs and kisses.

"Didn't you guys send his uncle to get him?" Our smiles faded away as a frown formed on our faces. "What are you talking about?" I asked confused as fuck. The teacher laughed nervously. "Well, his uncle came to get him. Atleast, that's what he said to me."

Jimin's eyes widened as he pulled his phone out, calling Yoongi quickly. After the call, he sighed and pushed his hair back in frustration. "He's not with them." As the words left his mouth, tears formed in my eyes, fear and anger taking over me. "What did he look like? Can you describe him?" Jimin asked.

The teacher started trembling and shaking. "It was a young man with brown hair and he wore really expensive clothes. He looked like a nice pers-" I cut her off by glaring at her. "HOW CAN YOU GIVE HIM AWAY LIKE THAT?!?! ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?!?!" I yelled as i clenched my fists. She took a step backwards and looked down in fear and guilt.

Just as i was about to shout again, it finally hit me. "Byun Baekhyun."
I growled his name out with a glare as Jimin's eyes widened again. "I swear to god, once i lay my hands on him, he'll beg for forgiveness." Jimin mumbled angrily.

"He messed with the wrong person."

------------------------------------------------------------

You never walk alone.

------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Hope you liked it and didn't die! Lmao, joking. I leave you like this with a cliffhanger. Don't hate me. Comment and vote pls. Also give some comments about what you think of the new MV of BTS Boy with Luv tomorrow. Make sure to read my other books too! *wink* bye love y'all!💙🧡💚💜❤

 Make sure to read my other books too! *wink* bye love y'all!💙🧡💚💜❤