Little Hope

Hey guys! I'm back with part 56! Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

I know you're using me but i'll just keep it to myself. Because i know if i don't then you'll just use somebody else.

---------------------------------------------------------

I held my hand up, gesturing Jimin to wait. I was busy puking in the toilet while Jimin was holding my hair in his smol hands. Once i was done, he handed me paper tissues. I wiped my mouth clean and sighed. It's been two days since we fucked and i am puking for two fucking days long. Something's definitly wrong. Jimin helped me to stand up and we walked out of the bathroom. We were now home again. "Do you need anything, baby?" He asked while holding my hand protectively.

"No Jimin, i'm okay." I shook my head as i smiled at him while he muttered something under his breath and dissapeared out of the livingroom, leaving me confused. After 2 hours, the doorbell rang and Jimin opened the door with a worried smile. To my suprise, it was Jin. Jimin gestured him to go to the livingroom. He did and sat down next to me, attacking me with tons of questions.

"How many times did you throw up?"

"When did you last have your period?"

"Did you gain weight the last few days?"

My jaw dropped before i anwsered all the questions one by one. He only nodded and writed something down on his notebook. After the questions he handed me a pregnancy test. My jaw dropped again as well as Jimin's.
I can't believe it. What if i am pregnant? I just lost my child...
I walked in the bathroom and used the pregnancy test. I pulled it out and started trembling in fear. I opened my eyes slowly and gasped while covering my mouth.

Positive.

Is this even possible?! I stood up and walked out of the bathroom, still shocked as fuck. I looked at Jin and Jimin while they looked at me curiously. "I-it's p-positive..." Jimin's eyes lit up and he gasped while running towards me before embracing me. "I already knew you were pregnant. I just wanted to make sure by letting you use the test." Jin said while standing up. He shook our hands wih a smile and walked out after we bid our goodbyes.

"I can't believe it."

"Me either."

"It's like God wants to give us a suprise after what happened."

"I guess so too."

"Y/n? Can i scream?"

"Go ahead."

I covered my ears as Jimin screamed his lungs out. I giggled a bit, making Jimin smile. "Finally, you're laughing again." I stopped laughing and looked at Jimin. He pulled me closer and pressed his lips on mine softly. The kiss was slow and gentle at first but after some time, he started kissing me rougher and faster. It changed into a whole make-out session. While kissing, he bit my bottomlip harshly, making it bleed a bit. I hissed but didn't pull away.

He rumaged his hands over my body, making me shiver slightly. He gripped my butt firmly and squeezed it, making me moan in his mouth. His tongue felt every part of my mouth. I moaned louder when his hand found my clothed clit. He rubbed it slowly while his other hand was on my waist, pinching it slightly. He pulled away and we tried to catch our breath. "Damn. You taste so fucking sweet. I just can't get enough of you." Jimin said while panting. He spanked my butt with a smirk and layed me down on the bed before laying next to me. He pulled me closer to his body and rubbed my stomach.

I smiled softly at his actions and wrapped my arms around his torso. I placed my head on his chest and listened to the rhythm of his heartbeat. As i closed my eyes, i felt his lips on my forehead, giving me a warm feeling. Just as i was about to fall asleep, i heard the frontdoor opening harshly followed by loud screams. Me and Jimin groaned in annoyance as we heard Taehyung's voice. Tae barged in the bedroom and opened his arms widely with his eyes closed and head tilted. "HELLOW MY FELLOW BITCHEZ!!! I HAVE RETURNED!!!"

Jimin deathglared at him and Tae just showed his box smile. "Lower your voice. You're giving me a headache." Jimin warned him. Tae shrugged and jumped on the bed between us. "So... I decided that i want to prepare your wedding." He said while playing with the side of my pillow. Me and Jimin glanced at each other knowingly. "Fine. I trust you so don't do anything stupid." I said while pointing at him. He rolled his eyes and pouted cutely.

"Jiminie! I'm hungry, make me food!" Tae yelled in Jimin's ear, making him yelp a bit. "I'm not your fucking maid. Get your ass up and cook for yourself." He anwsered as he pushed Tae out of the bed before pulling me in his embrace again. "I hate you." Tae mumbled before walking out and closing the door afterwards.

I closed my eyes again but they shot open when Hoseok barged into the bedroom out of nowhere. "Y/N!! I CAN'T FIND THE ONION'S!!! WHERE ARE THEY?!!" Jimin groaned. "Goddamnit." He stood up and pulled Hoseok towards him by holding his collar. Hobi gulped in fear as he saw Jimin's dark eyes. "Get. The. Fuck. Out. Now." He pushed Hobi away, making him stumble. Hobi ran out of the room and Jimin made sure to lock the room this time.

---------------------------------------------------------

Did you ever asked me why i always smile? Do you really want to know the reason behind that big smile?

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Hope you liked it and didn't die. Hehe. Joking. Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

 Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋