Drunk and Horny

Hey guys! I'm back with part 28! Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

Even drunk,
i am caught off guard
by the way i remain
intoxicated by you.

---------------------------------------------------------

I stared at myself in the mirror, feeling weird. I didn't dress up like this for a long time. A very long time.
I was wearing a beautiful black dress and high heels with matching make-up. ~See pic. Down the page.~

I ran a hand through my hair to mess it a bit up. I was looking like a whole meal. Jimin will get horny after seeing me like this. I giggled to myself and took my purse before walking out of the bedroom. When i walked in the livingroom, i saw Jimin standing with his back facing me.

I smirked and clapped in my hand. Jimin turned around with a suprised face and his jaw dropped instantly.
"Holy fucking shit." He said while eyeing me up and down shamelessly.
He bit his lip while drooling. His eyes were sparkling while staring at my beautiful body. "You gon' change that now." He said sternly.

I looked confused at him and tilted my head to the side a bit. "Why the fuck would i fucking do that?" He glared at me. "You look hot as fuck and all the fucking guys are gonna drool about my girl. I don't want that."
I smirked again and walked towards him, stopping inches away.

"Someone's jealous." I said seductively while wrapping my arms around him. He automatically held my waist with both hands. "Don't fucking do that. I will fucking rip that dress off and fuck the shit out of you." I bit my lip while gazing between his dark brown eyes and plump, soft lips. He noticed it and decided to make a move.

He started leaning towards me and i closed my eyes, feeling his hot breath hitting my nose and lips. I started becoming impatient. Why isn't he kissing me already?!

Just as i was about to open my eyes, i felt him pressing his lips on mine in a delicate way. The kiss was full of love. Soft and slow. He licked my bottomlip asking for entrance. I decided to tease him and didn't open it. He harshly bit it, but i still didn't budge. I could feel him getting angrier. He suddenly pulled away. "Let's go. We're getting late." He grabbed my hand and started walking without even glancing at me.

He's mad.

TIME SKIP

We walked through the entrance and music was getting louder by each step. Jimin held my hand tightly, not wanting to let go. We walked through the big crowd looking for the others.
Sad life that we have. Jimin still dissapeared. I didn't feel his hand nor see him. I looked around to search him but no Jimin. I gave up and walked up to the bar.

Some people were making out. Others were drinking till passing out. I sat on an empty spot and asked for the strongest drink. The bartender nodded and served it immediatly.
I gulped everything down in one sip.
I asked another one when i felt a hand on my back. I looked behind me and saw a handsome boy. A bit older than me. He gently smiled at me before sitting next to me.

"You look exhausted." He said while looking at the glass in my hands, filled with liquid. I just sighed and took another sip from my drink.
"I'm Lucas. What's your name?" He examined my face while asking.
"Y/n." He nodded and smiled again.

Why the fuck is he so happy?

I rolled my eyes at him. Luckily he didn't notice. "Wanna dance?" He asked while staring at me, hope filling his beautiful blue eyes. "Sure." I stood up following him into the crowd that was dancing like crazy.

We started moving a bit. The song got better and better. I started swinging my hips and roaming my hands over my body. I felt Lucas's eyes piercing through me. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer. His hands were now on my lower back. We were grinding on each other. Sweat forming my forehead and the alcohol started showing it's affect. Suddenly, Lucas started leaning in, eyes focused on my plump lips.

I was already drunk, so i had no fucking idea what the fuck i was doing. Just as his lips were about to touch mine, a hand pulled me from behind harshly. The person started dragging me away from Lucas. I could see his back and immediatly recognised it.

Jimin.

I started giggling non-stop and it annoyed him. We walked upstairs and came in a hallway with many doors.
He walked to the third door and took a key out. He opened the door and pulled me inside, slamming the door shut.

I turned around to look at him. He was deathglaring at me. I pouted.
"Jimin-ah... Why didn't you tell me that you had a twin-brother?" Jimin's expression didn't change. He crossed his arms and leaned on the wall, watching me.

"Jiminie~ Y/n is horny. She wants to taste you." I smiled cheekily.
"Talk to meeeee!!!" I whined while hitting his chest. He gave me a bored look. I scoffed and looked away while crossing my arms. "Don't talk to me anymore. I'm mad at you."

1 HOUR LATER•

"Did you know that holy bananas actually exist? What's the name of your twin-brother? TALK TO MEEEEEEEEE!!!!" I sighed and walked passed him to open the damn door, but he suddenly slammed me into the wall.

"Are you done with the bullshit? Because daddy is thirsty."

I gulped and looked down at his bulge. It was huge.

"Y-you are thirsty?" I asked carefully. He nodded while smirking. "You need to take care of Junior Jimin." I giggled and started kissing him. He kissed me back and started unzipping my dress.

"Get ready babygirl."

---------------------------------------------------------

I would so cuddle the fuck out of you.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Hope you liked it! Enjoy the next one and don't forget to comment or like!