Other Bitch That Betrayed Me

Hey guys! I'm back with part 44! Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

If kisses were stars, i would give you the whole sky.

---------------------------------------------------------

"She did what?!" Yoongi yelled as he stood up. He was red from all the anger that was building up in him. Me and Jimin decided to tell Yoongi everything about Seulgi. From the point where i got raped to where she seduced Jimin. "I'm going to fucking kill her." Yoongi said and sat down while rubbing his forehead.

"I'm so sorry, Y/n..." He mumbled and i smiled weakly at him. "It's o-" He immediatly interrupted me. "It's not fucking okay. You got raped because of her, Y/n!!" I looked down. He was right. I clenched my fists harshly and remembered the night at the park. My eyes were already in tears. Jimin noticed and hugged me tightly.

The doorbell ring. Meaning that Seulgi's home. "I have a idea. Act like nothing happened." We all nodded and Taehyung walked to the door, opening it with a fake smile. "Oh, Taehyung Oppa." I guess Teahyung cringed internally. She walked in and looked around.

"O-oh... Jimin Oppa? Y/n? What are you guys doing here?" She stuttered while gripping the bag in her hand tightly. "We just wanted to spend some time together." Jimin muttered and Seulgi nodded slowly. She walked over to the couch, sitting on the other side of Jimin.

I growled and Jimin smiled a bit seeing my jealous side. He tilted me up and sat me down on his lap. I wrapped my arms around his torso while shooting deathglares at Seulgi. "G-guys, my friend is coming over. She'll be here in a few moments. Please, be nice to her." Jimin snickered while the others hid their smirk. Then the doorbell rang again.

Taehyung opened the door and my jaw dropped again. Solar. She walked in with a smile but it dissapeared once she saw me. She frowned and looked at Seulgi who was shrugging her shoulders. Her eyes travelled around and stopped by Jimin. She started staring at him. Why always my man? There are many hot guys in here, so why Jimin?! I groaned and Jimin giggled, kissing my neck.

Solar rolled her eyes and walked over to an empty spot on the couch. "So guys, this is Solar. My best friend." Seulgi smiled but smirked slightly while looking at me. I showed her my middle finger. Jimin held his laugh in. "Nice to meet you guys." Solar said while smiling brightly, her eyes never leaving Jimin.

I just want to get a fork from the kitchen and stab her eyes. I mentally giggled at my own thoughts and started playing with Jimin's hair. "Guys, i'm hungry." Taehyung said while pouting. "Me too!!! I want chicken nuggets!!" I yelled while punching the air. Jimin pinched my cheeks. "Chicken nuggets it is then." He said and took his phone out, wanting to order. "Y/N!!!" I looked beside me and saw Hoseok smiling brightly at me.

"I found fresh memes!!" I gasped and gestured him to come closer. He showed his phone and we looked at the memes, choking on our laughs. Then someone cleared their throat. "S-so, euhm... I didn't catch your names." Solar said while putting a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Well, we didn't throw it." I said in a mocking tone, making the others laugh. Solar turned red in embarassment and gulped. "I'm Taehyung." Tae said while nodding. "I'm J-hope. People call me Hobi but that's only if you are really close to me." I chuckled silently. "I'm Yoongi." Yoongi said bluntly, not even giving a fuck about her. Then everyone looked at us. Me and Jimin.

"I'm Y/n. His girlfriend." I said, gritting my teeth. Jimin giggled and spoke too. "I'm Jimin. Her boyfriend." I smiled in satisfaction. Solar rolled her eyes and started playing with her fingers. Seulgi then grabbed her and went into a room. "Those bitches...." I hissed. "Babe, you know that Solar, don't you?" Jimin asked suspiciously.

"Jup. That's the other bitch that betrayed me." Jimin scoffed and glared at the door of the room they went in. After an hour, our food arrived and we gathered around the big table in the kitchen, attacking the food. While eating, i noticed that my Chicken Nuggets were already eaten up by me. I pouted and looked down.

Jimin saw me and stared at me in awe before grabbing some Chicken Nuggets and handing to me, making me smile widely. "Thank you, Mochi!!" I hugged him and started munching my nuggets.

Little did i know that Solar and Seulgi were staring at us intensely with dark eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------

One more shot, another round.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey cuties!!! Hope you liked it and didn't die. Hehe. Joking. Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

 Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋