Forgiveness

Hey guys! I'm back with part 42! Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

Mess with me and i will destroy you.

---------------------------------------------------------

.•●JIMIN'S POV●•.

After Yoongi tracked Y/n down, i stepped in the car and started riding to the address. Yoongi still didn't know what his niece did but he will get to know once i got Y/n back.
She will suffer.

I arrived at a house and knocked on the door first, waiting for someone to open it. After a few minutes, the door opened revealing a guy that looked like a bunny. I mentally laughed.
"Is Y/n here?" I asked while peeking over his shoulder. "Yeah, she's ruining my room upstairs." He said while opening the door wider.

I walked in and heard things breaking  and screams. That was definitely Y/n. I chuckled and walked up to the stairs. I stopped in front of a door and listened carefully.

"I hate you Park Jimin!!"

"You fucking cheater!!"

"I'm going to fucking kill you, asshole!!"

"What the hell did i even expect from a fuckboy?!!"

I sighed and opened the door, only to see Y/n throwing a vase towards me. I dodged it immediatly and glared at her. She glared back. I looked around the room and it looked like a total mess. A broken mirror, broken vases and even a broken window.

I closed the door and locked it. "Get the fuck out!!" She yelled again while pointing at the door. I ignored her and slammed the on the wall, pinning her hands at each side of her head. "Listen, i'm sorry, okay. I made a big mistake. I don't know what was wrong with me. I wasn't myself anymore. It just happened accidently." She still glared at me.

"I swear i don't love her. I only love you and only you. She can never replace you. You are my everything." Her eyes softened a bit and i saw tears in her eyes. I caressed her cheek and kissed her nose. "Forgive me, baby." I whispered. "F-fine, only for this time." She said and looked away, making me smile widely.

Then an idea came up in my mind. I grabbed her hand and unlocked the door. I dragged her out of the house, ignoring the weird bunny guy and pushed her in the car. Y/n looked confused like a lost puppy. After a few minutes, we arrived at my place.

I opened the door quickly and pushed Y/n inside. I slammed the door shut and smashed my lips on hers.

.•●Y/N'S POV●•.

Jimin kissed me passionatly and spoke between the kiss. "Jump." I did as he said and he held both of my legs walking towards the livingroom. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. He layed me down on the couch, not breaking the kiss and started undressing me.

"I'm still here you know." I heard a familiar voice speaking and almost puked. Seulgi. Me and Jimin ignored her. We'll deal with her later. I was by the time now only in my undergarments. I pulled Jimin's shirt off and his pants down. My hands rumaged over his hard abs.

He moaned silently, reacting to my touch and started kissing my neck and chest, leaving love bites behind.
Seulgi cleared her throat and stood up, walking out of the house. We didn't even look at her. Jimin pushed 2 fingers in me and started pumping mercilessly.

I moaned loudly and gripped his hair making him groan. "I-i'm c-cu-" I couldn't finish because he pulled his fingers out, leaving me empty. Before i could whine, he slammed his erected, veiny dick in me, making me moan loudly. He thrusted in me in an inhuman speed, making it impossible for me to breathe. I scratched his back really hard and he groaned, but still liked it.

"F-fuck, you're so t-tight, baby..." he threw his head back and slowed down a bit, but his thrusts were still deep as fuck. He hitted my spot finally and smirked. "Found it." He continued with hitting my spot, giving me an amazing orgasm. "I'm cumming." He spoke with his eyes closed, still thrusting in me. I couldn't speak properly so i just kept silent.

He cummed in me, making me cum too right after him. He sighed loudly and pulled out. He wiped my forehead and layed beside me, kissing my lips. "I love you so fucking much. Don't even think of me cheating on you." "Well, you actually did cheat on me." I snapped back. He rolled his eyes at me and kissed every part of my face. "What about Seulg-" He interrupted me. "Don't worry. Leave that to me." I smiled and kissed him again. I just can't get enough of his soft, plump lips.

---------------------------------------------------------

Those are the moments i need you the most.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Hope you liked it and didn't die. Hehe. Joking. Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

 Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

*DIES AGAIN*

Psycho [PJM]✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें