The thief

Hey guys! I'm back with part 29. Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

"Shit happens. I mean, look at your face."

---------------------------------------------------------

I woke up at a warm feeling around my body. I slowly opened my eyes, only to see Jimin sleeping like a baby while his arms were wrapped around me. We had a really rough night yesterday. He was mad at me because i was dancing with that Lucas guy.

He was fucking jealous and that was freaking hot. I brushed a few hairs off his forehead and kissed his nose before staring at his beautiful face.

"Take a picture. It will last longer." He suddenly spoke while his eyes were still closed. I chuckled and snuzzled my nose against his. He pecked my lips and stood slowly up. I felt the cold air hitting my body instanlty and shivered a bit.

Jimin wore his clothes and after that he sat beside me. I stood up too to wear my clothes. While putting them on, Jimin stared at my body while whistling. I rolled my eyes and picked my shoes up. I wore them and walked towards the door, followed by Jimin.

TIME SKIP•

We arrived at Jimin's house and walked straight to the kitchen to eat some breakfast. We talked and laughed while eating and suddenly Jimin's phone rang. It was on the table so i could see who was calling.
Taehyung.

Jimin accepted the call and walked out of the kitchen while talking. After some minutes, he came back.
"Y/n-ah, i have a job to do with Taehyung. I need to leave now. I will be back at midnight. Don't wait for me." I just silently nodded while taking small bites of my toast. He took a last sip from his coffee, putted his jacket on and walked out.

I was looking around, bored as hell.
"Maybe some Netflix?" I mumbled to myself and prepared some snacks. I walked in the livingroom and chose a movie to watch.

TIME SKIP•

It was already late and the movie finally ended. I turned the tv off and stood up to walk to my room.
I jumped in my bed and closed my eyes.

Just as i was about to fall asleep, i hear a door opening. My eyes shot open and i listened carefully. There were footsteps walking in livingroom. I slowly stood up, trying not to make a sound. It's not Jimin for sure. He would've called my name to see if i was awake or not. I opened the drawers to take something sharp for protection.

I found a little pocketknife. Perfect. I then slowly opened the door and peeked in the hallways. It was clean, so i walked towards the livingroom.
I looked around and my eyes widened. It was a fucking thief. He was putting Jimin's expensive vase in a bag. I scooted closer and opened the pocket knife.

I giggled right behind the guy, making him jump in fear. The vase fell on the ground and broke in thousand pieces. I pouted while holding the knife against his throat. "Jimin's gonna be really angry. That was his favorite vase." The man gulped and glanced at the knife in my hands causing me to press it harder on his skin.

Drops of blood fell on the ground. I licked my lips at the sight and closed my eyes. "Damn. I was craving for this." The man looked at me like he just saw a ghost. I smirked and lifted the knife up, pressing it on his cheek.
"I missed the scent of blood. You see that beautiful color? It makes me want to rip your body apart." The man trembled in fear and his eyes were teary. "Aigooo, don't be scared. It's not going to hurt that much. You're not gonna feel anything. I promise you." I smiled at him and his tears fell from his eyes, mixing with the blood.

I giggled again and stabbed him in his chest. His eyes went wider and he gasped loudly. I putted my index finger on my lips and smirked.
I pulled the knife out and stabbed him in his stomach, blood pouring out of it. I pulled it out for the last time and stabbed his throat. He fell on the ground, gagging and coughing blood.
I smiled in satisfaction and licked the knife that was stained with blood.

Then the door opened, revealing Jimin. He looked around with an open mouth and gasped a bit at the sight. His floor, coffee-table and my clothes were stained by blood.

"The fuck?" He said before throwing his keys away. He walked closer to me and glanced at the lifeless man laying on the ground. He ran his hand through his hair and sighed. "What happened?" I took a deep breath before anwsering. "He's a thief. Wait... He WAS a thief." I giggled at my own words and Jimin smiled.

"Good job." He kissed my lips and looked at the body again. "Let's drop this somewhere." I nodded and we started dragging the body out of the house.

After throwing the body in a container, we went back home. We instantly ran to the bedroom and fell on the bed, exhausted as fuck.

"Jimin-ah? Can we cuddle?" I whispered and Jimin smiled softly at me before hugging me tightly. I layed my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat. It was really calming.
"Y/n?" "Yeah?" "You looked hella sexy with all that blood on you." I laughed and hit his chest lightly.

We closed or eyes and fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------

You just stepped in the hole of the devil himself. Goodluck.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Hope you liked it and didn't die. Hehe. Joking. Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

 Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.