Broken Heart

Hey guys! I'm back with part 47! Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

They asked him
"How's your life?
He smiled and anwsered
"She's fine."

---------------------------------------------------------

While putting a strand of hair behind my ear, i walked confidently through the street to reach Yoongi's appartement. The guys wanted to hangout with me, i didn't want to see that asshole's face but i couldn't say no to those cuties. Especially Yoongi, he understands me very well. Just like Jungkook.

I rang the doorbell with a genuine smile and placed my cold hands in my pocket. It was really cold outside and it was also snowing a bit. The door opened. Not by Yoongi but by someone i didn't want to see for a while. Jimin. He looked suprised at me but i saw something else in his chocolate brown eyes. Guilt. Sadness.

Too bad for him. I ignored his gaze and walked passed him, purposely bumping into his shoulder. Hard.
I walked in the livingroom and saw everyone. Including those 2 bitches. I sat down on the couch, followed by Jimin. He sat next to me. Really close.
I scooted a bit further.

"Okay, now that we're all here, i want to play a game with you guys. Truth or dare." Yoongi smirked. Everyone agreed and we sat down in a big circle with a bottle in the middle. Jimin sat across from me, between Seulgi and Solar. He stared the whole time at me.  I sat between Yoongi and Taehyung.

"I'll start first." Hobi said and spinned the bottle. It stopped by Solar. "Truth or dare?" "T-truth." She stuttered while fidgeting with her fingers. Hobi thought for a moment. "Do you like someone in this house?" Solar's eyes widened a bit. "Y-yes." She looked down and looked shyly at Jimin with the corner of her eyes. Does someone have a knife for me, please?

I rolled my eyes at her. Solar twisted the bottle next and it stopped by me.
I just showed her my famous bitch face. "Truth or dare?" "Dare." Everyone but Jimin, Solar and Seulgi made a 'Oof' sound. Solar sighed but smirked afterwards. "Kiss Yoongi."

Jimin's face went red from the anger and he cleched his fists in rage. He looked at me and Yoongi. Like he was asking me not to do it. I shrugged and leaned towards Yoongi. He leaned in too and we kissed. We both closed our eyes and he pulled me closer by my waist, deepening the kiss.

We pulled away when we heard someone fake coughing. Jimin. It was my turn. I twisted the bottle too and it stopped by Taehyung. He looked at me with puppy eyes. I giggled and ruffled his hair. "Eat a banana with it's shield on it." He gasped and held his chest dramatically. "How could you?!" Hobi laughed and picked a banana up from the bowl that was placed on the table.

He passed it to Tae and he started biting it with a disgusted expression on his face. We all started laughing and he whined. "T-this is s-so disgusting." He spit the banana out and wiped his mouth clean.

We played like that for an hour. While playing, i would catch Jimin staring at me or Solar trying to flirt with him. I stood up first and excused myself. "Guys, i'm heading home now. My friend is probably worried." They all nodded and i made my way to the door but got stopped by someone that pulled my wrist. I turned around only to see Solar smirking at me.

"You lost him. He's mine now. We both love each other so don't you dare to interfere out life." I chuckled bitterly. "First of all, don't fucking touch me with that dirty hands of yours. Secondly, you can have him but i doubt that even he loves you. You are nothing but a little sneaky ass bitch. See ya." I winked and walked out of the house, leaving her dumbfounded.

I arrived at kookie's appartement and opened the door with the key that he gave me. I walked in the livingroom and jumped on the couch, sighing heavily. I suddenly remembered what Solar said just now. I closed my eyes and calmed down. Then i heard Jungkook's voice. "Chipmunk! Did you eat already?" He asked worriedly.

I shook my head and he gave me a poker face. "I'm gonna make dinner for us." He said before making his way to the kitchen. I decided to take a nap till he was done.

.•●JIMIN'S POV●•.

I overheard everything. Solar and
Y/n's conversation.

"You can have him."

Those words were stuck in my head. I sighed and rubbed my eyes while laying down on my bed. I miss her. So. Fucking. Much. I crossed the line badly. Solar isn't better than her. She is nothing compared to her. I smiled when i imaged her beautiful face in my mind.

Her dark brown eyes that were hiding many secrets. Her perfect face. Oh, god. Those lips. The way she blushes when i tease her. Her long, brown, fluffy hair. Her hair smells so good.
That body of hers. It's a masterpiece.
The way she bites her lips when she's turned on. She looked so sexy with all that blood on her.

She's my drug.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hell sent us the
most evil disease
and we humans
called it 'Love'.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Hope you liked it and didn't die. Hehe. Joking. Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

 Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋