Mafia

Hey guys! I'm back with part 68! Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

If you
show me
you don't
give a fuck,
i'll show that
i'm better at it.

---------------------------------------------------------

I woke up as i felt a pair of lips on my forehead. I smiled with my eyes still closed and opened them after sighing happily. Jimin was laying beside me with a smirk and he was freaking naked from yesterday. My core was still sore and i could barely walk. He fucked me really bad. "You gon' help me or what?" I asked as i sat up.

He chuckled and lifted me bridal style and brought me to the bathroom.
I showered quickly and wore some fresh clothes. "Why're you in a rush?" Jimin asked confusedly. "I have something to do." Before he could ask other questions, i rushed out of the room. I saw Chanyeol already in the livingroom watching TV. I kissed his cheek. "Eomma? You're not mad at me anymore?" He asked with a pout.

I shook my head with a smile and ruffeled his hair before leaving the house with only one thought.

That bitch is going to pay.

I knocked on the door of Yoongi's appartement and the door opened immediatly, revealing a shook Yoongi. "Y-y/n!??" I rolled my eyes and walked pass him. He followed me and we sat down. "I need your help woth something. It's important." He tilted a eyebrow. "Okay. I'll do anything."
I nodded my head and took a deep breath before speaking.

"Do you perhaps have anyone from your family that's powerful? Like a mafia leader or something?" He looked down while thinking and rubbed his chin. "Well... I do have a uncle but i didn't see him for a good 10 years. I don't know if he still does the job but why do you need it tho?" He asked while eyeing me carefully.

"Let's just say that i need to get someone away from my family." He nodded. "I'll try to contact him in any way possible. I'll text you later." I sighed an stood up, trying to walk towards the frontdoor but he held my arm. "Did you forgive me?"

I looked over my shoulder. "If you help me out on this one, then i'll think about it." He released my arm and nodded firmly. I then walked out of the house to go home. As i arrived home, i walked straight to the livingroom, only to see Jimin watching TV. "Where's Chan?" He looked startled. "Oh, he's sleeping." I nodded and went to the kitchen to grab some food. My eyes lit up when i saw candy on the counter. I grabbed it quickly and opened it like a hungry beast.

Just then, i felt two arms wrapping around me and i instantly knew who it was. "Did you like the candies i bought for you?" I nodded like a child and chewed on my Jelly Beans. Jimin giggled and kissed my neck, licking the area he marked yesterday. I squeeled slightly and turned around, staring in his breathtaking brown eyes. "What?" He asked, tightening his grip on my waist. "Do you really love me?" His eyes widened and he pulled me closer. "Of course i love you. What the hell for question is that?" I looked down and sighed. "Maybe... Just maybe when you met this Sarah, you fell in love with her?" He grabbed my chin harshly and made me look at him.

"Never say something like this again, understood? I have only eyes for you and only you. I'll love you till my last breath and same with Chanyeol." A tear escaped my eye and Jimin kissed it away softly. "Don't cry baby. I hate it when you cry." Suddenly, Jimin's phone rang. He sighed and looked at the caller in furious eyes. He showed me the screen and i felt my anger raise again as my fists clenched tightly. "Why's that bitch still calling you?" "She has no idea i'm here, so yeah."