Hangout or date?

Hey guys! I'm back with part 41! Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

That's the problem of being

the strong one.

No one offers you

a hand.

---------------------------------------------------------

.•●JIMIN'S POV●•.

"Baby? I need to go. Yoongi texted me. It's important business." I said while looking at her. She looked up from her phone while munching on her chocolate bar. "Okay, i need to go to. I'm meeting a friend." I looked confused at her. What friend? She doesn't have other friends but the boys. I shrugged it off and took my jacket. I planted a soft kiss on her lips and walked out.

I arrived at Yoongi's appartement and walked in, knocking on the door. The door opened revealing a sleepy Yoongi. "Oh, why're you here?" I furrowed my brows. "Euhm, you texted me. You said 'Jimin, come to my place. I found something weird.'" Yoongi tilted his eyebrow and opened the door wider, wanting me to come in.

I sat on the couch and waited for Yoongi to speak. "I didn't text you. I'm sure of it and i couldn't even find my phone in the morning." He sat down with a cup of coffee and sipped it slowly. "Who was it then?" I asked and he just shrugged. "It was me."
We heard a high-pitched voice coming from the kitchen. We both turned our heads and saw Seulgi smiling.

"Why would you do that?" I asked while remembering what Y/n told my last night. My baby got raped because of this bitch. I'm not hurting her because of Yoongi. It sucks that they are blood related.

"I wanted to ask you something." I sighed and rubbed me temples. "What is it?" "I want to hangout with you." I almost choked on korean air. "You wanted what with who?" "I want to hangout with you. Come on. Let's go." Before i could sat something, she pulled me up and dragged me out of the appartement.

.•●Y/N'S POV●•.

"You actually did that?!" I laughed while eating my ice cream with sprinkles. Jungkook smiled widely and nodded. We were sitting in the park and telling each other embarassing moments while eating ice cream. "Okay, my turn! So, there was this guy in highschool that confessed to me. I didn't like him so i basically rejected him. You know what he did after that? He started crying loudly in the hallways and started screaming my name." Jungkook laughed his ass off and hitted me playfully on my shoulder.

"When i was little, i accidently sat on dog-poop and all the kids around me started laughing." Jungkook said while crying from laughing so much. I almost choked on my tears. "Woah, it's already late. I should go home now. Thanks for today, cookie." He smiled at me. "No problem. If you ever want to hangout again, i'm here." I nodded and hugged him before walking off.

.▪■TIME SKIP■▪.

I arrived home and opened the door with the key that Jimin gave me. I silently walked towards the livingroom but stopped in my tracks. Jimin and Seulgi were making out on the couch. Seulgi was sitting on Jimin's lap and Jimin was gripping her hips tightly. Without noticing, tears already covered my eyes, blurring my sight.

I dropped the keys and letted my arms fall to my side. The dropping of the keys took their attention and Jimin immediatly pushed Seulgi away.
He stood up and ran to me, trying to touch me. "Y/n, please, it's not what you think-" I backed away and slapped his cheek really hard and ran to the bedroom.

I think i broke the door because i heard something crack. Anyways, i took my luggage out and started to put my clothes in it. Jimin came behind me and stopped me by holding my wrists tightly. "Please, just listen to me!" He was begging the whole time but i didn't even look at him.

I pushed him away and left the bedroom without saying something. While walking towards the front door, i walked passed Seulgi but stopped midway. I slapped her too and spit in her face before walking out of the house, ignoring Jimin that was calling my name loudly.

I took my phone out and started dialing Jungkook's number. After a few tries, he finally anwsered.

"Y/n? What's wrong?"

"Please come and get me. Please..."

"Are you crying?! Okay, calm down. I'll be there in 5 minutes."

He hung up and i waited for him. After more than 5 minutes, he finally came and helped me with my luggage. Not even asking what was wrong. He knew i needed a place to stay now and immediatly offered me his guestroom.

.•●JIMIN'S POV●•.

After Y/n left, i started yelling at Seulgi. That bitch, really... The truth is, we actually went to my place after we left Yoongi. She didn't let me breath for once so i had no choice to bring her home. She then suddenly pushed me on the couch and sat on my lap. She kissed me and i was dumb enough to kiss her back. I don't know what was wrong with me.

I ignored Seulgi completely and walked out of the house too, locking the door and not realising that Seulgi was still in there. I stopped next to a coffeshop and sighed deeply. I took my phone put and called Yoongi hyung to track her down.
She's fucking pregnant. I can't let her live on the streets.

---------------------------------------------------------

You and i get lost in the galaxy.

The most beautiful place in the universum.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Hope you liked it and didn't die. Hehe. Joking. Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

 Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

*DIES FROM CUTENESS*