Stranger

Hey guys! I'm back with part 9!
Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

It's scary what a smile can hide...

---------------------------------------------------------

One

Step

Closer

To

Being

A

Psycho

---------------------------------------------------------

I slowly opened my eyes. I blinked a couple times, but my vision was still blurry. I closed my eyes back and waited a little bit. I opened it again and saw that my vision was better.
I couldn't move a muscle. It felt like i was drugged or something. I tried to look around. I was in an unfamilair room. I tried to remember something, but i regretted it. Every fucking thing started coming up in my head.
Seulgi, the guys... How they... raped me. I started crying again.
Mom... I need you... Where are you?
Suddenly i heard someone opening the door. I looked at the person. It was a guy. A bit older than me. When he saw that i was awake, his eyes widened. 'Omg! You're finally awake! Are you oke?!' He sat next to me. He looked really worried. I nodded my head because i didn't had the strength to talk. He helped me to sit up and handed me a glass filled with water and some medicines. I looked at him when he tried to give me the medicines. I mean. It could be something else right? It's a stranger after all. He gave me an reassuring smile. I took the medicines slowly and gulped it down with some water.
He was staring at me. 'How did you find me?' I said while handing him the empty glass. 'Oh that. Well, i was walking in the park and saw a bunch of guys surrounding someone. They were...' He gulped and couldn't finish his sentence. Raping her. I nodded to give him signal to go on. 'So yeah, i started yelling and they ran away when i threatened them with calling the police. Then i saw you there unconsiousness. I took you with me to take care of you.' He looked at me and i gave him a small smile. 'Thank you. Really. I appreciate it, but can i use your phone? I want to call my mom.'
'Yeah sure, no problem.' He handed me his phone and i started dialing my mom's number. After two times trying, she finally accepted the call.

~On the phone~

Y-yes??

She was crying. I can hear it in her voice. I started crying to when i heard her voice.

▪M-m-mom?

▪Y/N!! THANK GOD!! WHERE ARE YOU?! I WAS SO WORRIED!

▪C-can you please come and get me first. I well tell you everything.

Not.

Oke! Hang on! Send me the address and i'll be there in a few minutes!

▪Ok... Bye...

I hung up. I asked the guy to send the address. He did and helped me too get out of the bed. I was only wearing an oversized shirt. 'Wait, i will give you some clothes.' While he was searching, i asked some questions.
'What's your name?' He didn't look at me. 'Oh, my name is Jungkook.
Jeon Jungkook. What's your name?'
I gulped. 'Y-y/n.' 'You have a beautiful name.' 'Thanks.' I mumbled while playing with my fingers. He handed me a pair of sweetpants, a sweater and a pair of white sneakers. I thanked him again and walked into the bathroom. I was done changing when i heard the doorbell. Mom.
I walked out of the bathroom and saw her. She looked like a mess. A crying mess. She hugged me so tight that i couldn't breath properly. 'You're oke?'

Am i really oke?

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Hope you liked it and please comment! If you forgot to breath, please take some pause and read then the next page. Bye!

 Bye!