Pain and depression

Hey guys! I'm back with part 54! Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

While
they all
fall in love
with
her smile
she waits for
one
who will fall
in love with her
scars.

-

--------------------------------------------------------

/2 days later/

.•●JIMIN'S POV●•.

I sighed as i rubbed my eyes wich i couldn't open properly. I didn't sleep for two whole days. Jungkook insisted me to go to sleep but i rejected it.
I was staying in Y/n's room, watching her sleep. She still hasn't wake up yet and i'm so scared for her reaction when i tell about the baby. I was holding Y/n's hand when i felt something move in my grip. I looked up quickly and saw her pinky moving.

A smile made it's way to my face and i scooted closer to her with the chair that was next to her bed. She slowly fluttered her eyes open cutely and looked around while trying to adjust her eyes to the light. I gave a little squeeze in her hand, making her look at me. Her eyes widened a bit and she smiled softly. "J-jiminie?" She barely whispered with a husky, cracked voice.

"Baby, how are you feeling?" I asked carefully. She blinked with her beautiful eyes and pursed her lips a bit. "I'm fine." I sighed in relief but then the baby crossed my mind. Fuck. I need to tell her now or never.
"Y/n-ah? I-i need to tell you something. It's important." I stuttered and looked down at my lap, trying to find the right words. "W-we l-lost the b-baby..." I closed my eyes tightly, waiting for her reaction but heard nothing more than breathing.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked up. She was still staring at me with a blank face. Suddenly, her breathing accelerated. Her chest go'd up and down heavily. Tears started streaming from her eyes and she started choking, trying to breath. I panicked and called a doctor quickly. Y/n gripped my arm and digged her nails in my skin, making me yelp. Before the doctor could come, she passed out. I started screaming and calling for the doctor. Finally he came with some nurses and asked me to leave the room. I did hesitantly and closed the door behind me, leaning against it with tears in my eyes.

.▪■TIME SKIP■▪.
.•●Y/N'S POV●•.

I could finally go home. After i passed out, the doctors injected me with some shit and i woke up after an hour. They said i could leave. Jimin tried to speak to me but i didn't say a word since i got the news from him. I feel sad, angry, depressed... All the emotions are mixed. My heart hurts so bad. The pain won't go away and i need to stop it. We arrived home and i walked straight to the bathroom, ignoring Jimin completely. I locked the door and opened the closet. I saw a little green box. I took it and opened it, examining the stuff in it.

A picture of my mom.
A sonogram of the baby in my womb.
A pocketknife.

I took all the stuff out and sat down on the ground. I placed the pictures on the ground next to each other and picked the knife up. It still has some blood on it from before. I smiled weakly when i remembered the days. I took the case off and pulled my sleeves up before bringing the knife to my wrist. I pressed the knife deep in my skin and slid it down slowly. Drops of blood stained my clothes and the floor while tears streamed down my face, making me sniff. I cutted more spots while staring at the pictures in front of me. I froze in my place when Jimin knocked on the door.

"Y/n? Are you okay? Can you open the door, please?" He asked before knocking again. I didn't move a muscle and didn't say anything, making him sigh. I heard him mutter something but i couldn't understand what he said. Before i could blink my eyes, the door broke open. Jimin barged in the bathroom and stared down at me with wide eyes. He rushed towards me and snatched the knife out of my hands. "Are you crazy?! What the hell do you think you're doing?!!" He yelled at me while i just had a blank face. He pulled me up on my feets and dragged me to the sink.

He opened the the crane of the sink and placed my arms under the cold water. I whinced in pain, making Jimin look at me worried as fuck. After some minutes, he closed the crane and took a towel. He wiped the water and a bit of blood off my arms. He threw the towel away and leaned down, kissing each scar on my arms. I looked suprised at him and he noticed it. Pulling me closer, he kissed my lips passionatly. "Baby, i understand your pain, really. But please, don't hurt yourself. You're hurting me too. I don't want to lose you." I looked down at the floor. Jimin tilted my head by gripping my chin.

He kissed me again but this time rougher. I moaned slightly between the kiss and touched his soft hair. "Jump." I did as he commanded and wrapped my arms and legs around him. He squeezed my buttcheeks and brought me to our bedroom before laying me down on the bed, never breaking the kiss. He undressed us both and started kissing my jawline to my collarbone and to my breasts.

I moaned softly and bit my lips, turning him on even more. "Stop biting those beautiful lips of yours before i lose control." He warned with a deep tone in his voice, sending shivers down my spine. He lips travelled down to my already dripping core and started licking, sucking and eating it. I gasped loudly and threw my head back while moaning his name. He would glance at me time to time while eating me out. "J-j-jimi-I-i'm cu-" "Cum for daddy, babygirl." I did as he said and squirted the liquid out of my core. He swallowed it all, not missing one drop. "On all fours. Now."

I obeyed him and he pulled his boxers down, making me gasp slightly at the sight in front of me. He chuckled and gestured me to do my job. I didn't waste time and started sucking on his erected, veiny dick while swirling my tongue around it. He threw his head back and moaned loudly. "Arghh,
Y/n... You're so f-fucking good.... Yes, baby.... Mmmm..." That was so hot. After some minutes, he finally came too and i did the same. I swallowed it all and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand.

Jimin suddenly smirked widely before pushing me down on the bed and slamming his dick in me without any warning. I screamed his name and scratched his arms and back, making it bleed. He groaned in pain bit still liked the feeling. He thrusted in me without any mercy like a beast, not giving me the chance to breath. He picked one of my legs up and placed it over his shoulder, thrusting deeper in me like it's possible.

We both reached our climax and cummed at the same time. Jimin pulled out but didn't move. He closed his eyes and calmed down a bit. I sighed in relief and closed my eyes too. "Did you think a was done already, babygirl? Daddy's still hungry." My eyes shot open and a loud moan escaped my mouth when he slammed in me again. He pulled out after two thrusts and flipped me over, my back facing him. He spanked my butt five times while fucking the shit out of me.

This is gonna be a long night.

---------------------------------------------------------

Don't worry. I'll make you happy again.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Hope you liked it and didn't die. Hehe. Joking. Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋 💋 ❤ ❤

 Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋 💋 ❤ ❤