The locker

Hey guys! I'm back with part 16!
Hope you like it! Enjoy and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

You can still ask questions for the Q/A btw!

---------------------------------------------------------

People cry, not because they're weak.
It's because they've been strong for too long.

---------------------------------------------------------

Finally. Friday. I was looking forward for the weekend. To relax my mind a little bit. All these things that happened to me... kills me. I face problems everyday and i can't take it anymore. I'm not gonna lie. Sometimes i really want to end my life and just dissapear, but i just can't. And i have no idea why.

Right now, i'm eating breakfast with my mom. After some minutes, i need to go to school. "Mom? Can you pass me the butter?" She nodded and passed me the little plate with butter. I took it and smeared it on my bread.
"I heard that you slept in Jimin's room yesterday." I choked on my food.
"How do you know that?!" I asked while coughing. "I work there." She gave me the 'Duhh' face. I rolled my eyes. "Why?" She asked before sipping her warm thea. I shrugged my shoulders. "I just wanted to. It's nothing bad, right?" She shook her head. "Ow and he's expecting me again. I promised him." She sighed.
"Okay, be safe." I nodded and stood up. I kissed her cheek and walked out of the house.

~Arriving at school~

Jup. It's the same again. They are whispering and pointing at me. Some people are running away like they've seen a ghost or something. I chuckled and made my way to my locker while listening to music with my earphones.
Once i arrived, i fiddled with the lock. I opened it and froze a little bit.
I saw an post-it. A yellow post-it.
I took it and started reading it slowly.

~I missed you so much. What about you? Did you miss me? Your reaction was priceless this morning. My mirror message was an amazing art, wasn't it?~

I crumbled the paper.
He was there. In the house. In my room. Watching me. He saw me in the bathroom. Who are you?
I sighed and took the books that
i need, out of my locker and closed it.

~In class~

There he was again. Staring right in my eyes. In the schoolgarden. The guy that leaves messages everywhere i go.
I didn't look away nor did he. It was like a staring contest. Only if he took his mask off... I started thinking and connecting things.

-A person i know
-Wears all black
-Knows my school, address
-Leaves messages
-Dissapears when mom's around

I writed all those things on a paper.
I readed everything again and again.

Who is it?

Who is it?

Who is it?

Who is it?

Who the fuck is it?

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Hope you liked it! Enjoy the next one. Bye! Love y'all! 💋

 Bye! Love y'all! 💋