Betrayal

Hey guys! I'm back with part 8
i guess... Well, hope you like the story and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by the single person you thought would never hurt you.

---------------------------------------------------------

I turned around when i heard a voice. It was Seulgi. She looked very serious.
'Well... You asked me to come,
so i did.' She stared at me. 'Right.' She took a few steps towards me.
'What did you want to talk about?' She stopped in front of me, her arms crossed. 'Is it true that you tried to seduce my boyfriend?' What? Wtf? 'What are you talking about?' She scoffed. 'Oh please, we all know that you're a slut. You killed your own dad. I can expect anything from you. My boyfriend said that you were stalking him. You're jealous. That's why you're doing this.' I started shaking. Tears are almost falling from my eyes. 'Don't believe him Seulgi. Please, we both know that i wouldn't do that.
I don't even know your boyfriend!'
I started crying. 'CUT THE BULLSHIT! STOP ACTING! I KNOW YOU'RE LYING! I HAVE PROVE!' I was confused. She took something out of her pocket. A photo. 'You see this? Someone took this photo of you both. You were trying to flirt with him.' That's definitly photoshopped.
'Seulgi, that's photoshopped! Please, believe me!' She slapped me. She fucking slapped me. I didn't expect that from her. Not from her. 'You're gonna get what you deserve, bitch.' She clapped in her hands 2 times.
I was scared as fuck. Suddenly there were guys surrounding me. They were all smirking. Including Seulgi.
'S-seulgi??? W-what's this?' I stuttered while crying. She rolled her eyes. 'These guys want to have fun with you. Why don't you play with them?' She winked and turned around. 'SEULGI!!! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!!'
I started begging and yelling for help. She didn't show any mercy.
'Take your time boys!' She laughed and walked away, leaving me with those creepy guys. They started coming closer. One guy holded my arms. Then another guy came and started taking my clothes off. I was a crying mess. I was yelling and begging but nobody came for help. The guy took my blouse off and licked his lips. He attacked my chest and unhooked my bra. He started sucking on my breasts. Two other guys came too and they pushed me on the ground and pinned me. A tall boy started taking my pants off. He ripped my panties and unbuckled his pants. I struggled so bad to get out of their grip. But how harder i tried, how tighter their grip were. The guy took his boxers off and slammed into me. I screamed my lungs out. It hurted so much. He took my virginity. He thrusted fast and deep. The other guys were sucking my body off. I was losing my mind. After some minutes, the guy pulled out and another one slammed his dick into me. I felt like i was going crazy. Everything was blurry. I started losing my consciousness. The last thing i felt was that the guy pulled out.

---------------------------------------------------------

Trust is something you need to gain. Once you gain it, you can't lose it. You will only feel guilty.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Hope you liked it and didn't forget to breathe! Welp... Enjoy the next one. I know it's a lil bit hard but you can do it!

Bye cuties!!! ;)

I love him so much!He's so precious to me!I mean

I love him so much!
He's so precious to me!
I mean... Look at that cute smile!