Coincidence

Hey guys! I'm back with part 21!
Hope you like it! Enjoy and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

"You're a part of my heart and nobody can change that. Not even you."

---------------------------------------------------------

4 YEARS LATER

~JIMIN'S POV.~

"Just drop the body somewhere in the forest." I said while throwing my knifes on the table. Taehyung started whining.

"Hyung! You're the one that killed her! You should bring her away, not me!" He said while pouting. I scoffed and pushed my hair back with my hand.

"Why would i do that when i have you?" He sighed and gave finally up.

He took the woman's body and dragged it out of the abandoned building. I looked around, searching for my favorite toy.

"Ah, there you are." I smile a bit and licked the blood off the knife.
"Delicious."

I walked over to the old, rusty kitchen and saw some bones in the sink.
"That jerk didn't clean it again?" I took a plastic bag and threw the bones in it. "Damn. The whole sink is under the blood. Argh.. Taehyung!" I washed the sponge clean and wiped all the blood away.

After i was done, i got a message.
I took my phone and unlocked it.

1 notification from Stella.

I smirked widely. "Next target founded." I opened the message and texted back.

- Hi handsome! Wanna have some fun? 💋

- Sure, sexy. I'll send someone to bring you to my place. Sys. 😘

- Ok. Sys. 😚

I chuckled to myself. "Slut." I putted my phone in my pocket and sat down on the couch. At that moment, something caught my attention.

A jacket.

I stood up and walked to the jacket.
I took it in my hands and started studying it carefully. I leand in and smelled it. "So good..." I closed my eyes and mesmerised the beautiful scent.

"I miss you so much. Where are you?"

"Where the hell are you Y/n?"

Without noticing, tears started streaming from my eyes and they covered my chubby cheeks.

~Y/N'S POV.~

"I can't believe you! This is the fifth time you made trouble with the customers!!!" I rolled my eyes at my boss. "I didn't do anything bad and plus, he deserved it." She scoffed and threw her hands in the air.

"Excuse me?! You did NOTHING?!
You stabbed his hand with a knife,
Y/n!!!" I sighed and crossed my arms.
"He was a pervert. I just gave him a lesson for that."

"You know that he can sue you, right?" I shrugged my shoulders.
She shook her head in dissapointment.

"You're fired! Take your stuff and never show you're face again!"
I started laughing hysterically.

She looked confused at me.
"Bitch, you can't fire me. I stop working here myself!" Her mouth formed an big O.

"Y-your crazy!!" I giggled at her statement. "Why do i hear that from everyone?" I took my apron off and threw it at her face. Before i walked out, i stopped in my tracks.

"Before i go... You're breath stinks, bitch. Brush your teeths." I kicked the table and went out.

I looked around the street for a taxi.
Not even one appeared. I groaned and started walking.

~Time Skip~

I was still walking and i have no fucking idea where i am right now.
I looked around again. Trees and plants. I am in a fucking forest.
What a good luck i have. I kicked a tree and crossed my arms.

"What the hell am i supposed to do in a fucking forest? Fuck a tree?" I yelled loudly while looking up at the sky.

"You need help?" A deep, husky voice spoke on the other side. I turned around and gasped slightly.

"Damn. You're hot." I said without thinking and he laughed.
"Thanks. Name's Taehyung."
He pulled his hand out for me to shake. "Y/n." I took his hand and shook it. "You look lost. Do you need help?" He asked while putting his hand in his pocket.

"Are you a serial killer?" I asked bluntly. His eyes went a little wider, but he covered it quickly. Weird.
He chuckled silently. "Why? Are you scared?" I scoffed and took a step closer to him.

"Boy, you don't know me. I am scared of nothing." He mumbled something under his breath but i didn't hear it. "I just met you, so why would i trust you so fast?" I asked.

He shrugged his shoulders and smirked. "I just wanted to help. If you don't want it, then i should probably go. Bye." He waved, turned around and started walking away.

"Wait." He stopped in his tracks when he heard my voice. "I need help. I'm lost."

He turned his head around. "Follow me, princess." He winked and i rolled my eyes. This guy is weird. I should be careful around him. Something's fishy here.

I started following him and we walked to the end of the other side of the forest. He brought me to an opening and glanced at me.
I furrowed my eyebrows and looked forward.

An abandoned building.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Hope you liked it!
Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------Hey guys! Hope you liked it!Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋