Crazy in love

Hey guys! I'm back with part 23! Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

I swear
I'm a nice girl,
until you do
something that
pisses me off...
Then the bitch
will come out
to play.

---------------------------------------------------------

Jimin glared at me and took my hand.
He brought me to a bedroom. He closed the door and pushed me to the wall. "What the hell do you think your doing? Why did you come back after all these years? After you broke your promise?"

I stared at him and anwsered.
"I had my reasons." He slammed his hand next to my head on the wall. I didn't even flinch.

"Goddamit!! What reasons?!!! What was so important that you fucking left
me in that hell?!" He shouted in my face.

I didn't say anything and that made even more mad. He runned his hand through his hair. "TELL ME-" I interrupted him.

"MY FUCKING DAD KILLED MY MOM IN FRONT OF MY EYES!!! I KILLED MY DAD WITH MY OWN HANDS!!"
I yelled while tears were streaming from my eyes.

Jimin stood frozen in front of me. He couldn't utter a word. He took a deep breath. "W-what?" He asked with a lower tone in his voice.

"Yeah, that was my fucking reason.
I mean... What the fuck would you do? I can't fucking forget the sight of my mother lying there on the floor without her fucking fingers, covered in blood." I cried harder by each word.

"I-im so-" "I DON'T NEED YOUR SORRY!! NOBODY UNDERSTANDS ME!!! WHY WOULD YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!" I pushed him away and wiped my tears.

I looked at him one last time and turned around to walk out of the room. Just as i was about to open the door, he turned me around with a tight grip on my arm. He slammed me on the wall and crushed his lips on mine.

The kiss was rough but filled with love and passionate. He held both of my cheeks with his hands. He cupped them tighter while deepening the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back.

He licked my underlip, asking for entrance. I wanted to tease him, cuz why not? I didn't open my mouth and he bit my lip. I gasped a bit and he took the opportunity. He slipped his tongue in my mouth, exploring every inch of my mouth while his hands started roaming over my body.

I started searching for air and pulled away for a second. He opened his eyes and mouth to say something, but i cutted him off by kissing him again.
He kissed me back immediatly. He held my hips and pushed me on his body. I could feel his member growing and poking on my thigh. I giggled while kissing him and felt him smiling on my lips.

After a whole make-out session, we pulled away to catch our breath. He held my hand and pressed his forehead softly on mine. Just like the old times. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't blame you." He whispered on my lips.
"It's not your fault." He kissed my forehead and hugged me.

"Forget it. I'm not letting you go."
He said while playing with my hair.
I lied my head on his chest and breathed his scent in.
Then i heard him speaking again.

"You. Are. Mine."

---------------------------------------------------------

The first
to apologize is
the bravest.

The first to
forgive is
the strongest.

The first to
forget is
the happiest.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Hope you liked! Enjoy the next one.