Exposed

Hey guys! I'm back with part 63! Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

Also, read my other books too pls! I started with many new books now.

---------------------------------------------------------

If i told you how awful you made me feel, you would never be able to look at me in the eyes anymore.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Ah, fuck. Yoongi? I forgot my bra's at home. I'm gonna go get it." Yoongi just nodded with his eyes focused on the screen of his phone. I grabbed the housekeys and stood up with a heavy sigh leaving my mouth.

After some time, i arrived home and i heard someone yelling. It sounded like Jimin. The curious bitch i am, i opened the door quickly and went in.
What i saw triggered me. Jimin laying on the floor with Tzuyu sitting on him. She was trying to kiss him but he was pushing her away.

I sighed calmly before placing my bag on the floor. They didn't even notice my presence. I walked over the two and grabbed Tzuyu's hair tightly, making her scream in pain. I yanked her off Jimin and pushed her down the ground before grabbing my pocketknife.

I held her neck tightly and pushed the knife on her cheek. "Jimin!!! Help me!!" Jimin was still on the ground, trying to calm down as he was watching us. "You fucking bitch. Trying to seduce my man... Forcing him to have sex with you... You're in deep trouble, dollface."

I mumbled but unfortunatly, they both heard me. Tzuyu's eyes widened a bit as her breath accelerated. "Oh, sweety! Don't be scared! It's not going to hurt that much! I'll give you options. You can choose your death by yourself. Nice of me, right?"

I giggled wickedly as i pushed the sharp knife deeper in her skin. She whinced in pain and looked at Jimin. "J-jimin!! This bitch is crazy!!! Please, help me, baby!!" My anger build up in me as i heard her calling him baby.

"You don't learn, do you?" I stood up with her hair in my hand as i started to drag her to the basement. Jimin just watched silently and followed us.
I pushed her in the room and tied her up on a chair with the knife between my plump lips. I stared at Jimin while tying her up and he licked his lips as he stared shamelessly at my body from head to toe.

I sighed and brought the table in front of Tzuyu. "Okay, so basically, we're going to play a game. I'm going to place different tools in front of you and you're going to choose wich one i'm going to use on you. Deal?" She gulped as tears formed in her eyes, begging to Jimin. "P-please, love... Save me..."

"Oh my fucking god! Can you stop calling my husband like that?!" Jimin blushed at the word husband as he smiled softly. He sat down in the corner and watched me doing my work. I placed 5 tools in front of her.

A sharp blade.

A scissor.

A little knife.

A drilling machine.

A normal kitchen knife.

"So? What do you want me to use?" I asked impatiently. She breathed heavily while closing her eyes. "You're not going to choose? Well then, i'll choose one by myself." Before i could take one, my phone rang. I groaned and pulled my phone out, a frown appearing as i saw Yoongi's name on the screen.

Y/n: Yes? What's wrong?

Yoongi: I found it. I found out who shot you earlier.