Cuddles

Hey guys! I'm back with part 27! Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

Yeonyakhal ttae ganghago.

Be strong when you're weak.

---------------------------------------------------------

"So, tell me. How did you escape out of the hospital?" I asked while sipping my hot chocolate. We had breakfast in a café and are drinking something right now. Jimin glanced at the window and looked back at me again.

"After that night you ran away, i waited for you everyday. Days went weeks. Weeks went to months. You didn't come so i believed that you broke your promise. I decided to move on and escape from that hell.
I did. It was easier than i thought. The doctors came in to inject me but i injected them and passed through the security guards. There were not so many so i managed to get out."

Damn.

"How long are you and Taehyung friends?" He sighed at my question.
"You really don't like him, do you?" I shook my head while smiling a bit.

"After i escaped, i bumped into him. He looked really innocent so i threatened him to give me a place to stay. Then i realised he was the same as me. He still helped me and we became friends. He introduced me to Yoongi and Hoseok." I nodded my head and looked down at the table.

"Your turn." I looked up, a bit shocked at his request. "W-what?" "Tell me everything that happened to you."
I closed my eyes for a second to think, but started telling eventually.

TIME SKIP•

"Holy shit. You actually killed him?!" I nodded and looked away. "I found my soulmate." I glared at him. "I only killed my dad, not my mother." He shrugged his shoulders and smirked.
"Same thing." I rolled my eyes and sipped the last drop of my drink.

"Let's go. I'm tired." I said while standing up to leave. "You're always tired." Jimin pouted and payed the bill. We walked out of the café, hand in hand.

•TIME SKIP•

I jumped on the couch and closed my eyes. Then i heard Jimin's footsteps dissapearing. I frowned and opened my eyes back. I pouted. "Daddy! Cuddle with me!!" I started whining. Jimin chuckled and threw his shoes god knows where. He layed next to me and wrapped his muscular arms around me. He kissed my cheek and stroked my hair with his free hand.

"Jimin?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you so fucking much."

"I know, baby. I love you too.
Words can't fucking describe it."

I giggled.

"Do you remember a dark-blue jacket? That you left in my room?"

"Yeah."

"I still have it."

"Seriously?!"

"Yeah, it smelled like you. I couldn't leave it. I always smelled on it."

"Damn."

He chuckled.

"You're beautiful."

"You're hot."

He laughed and licked my earlobe.

"I want you."

---------------------------------------------------------

When tomorrow comes, a day of pretending like nothing happened will come once again.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Hope you liked it. Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

 Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋