Get me out of this hell

Hey guys! I'm back with part 36! Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

They broke the wrong parts of me.
They broke my wings but forgot i had claws.

---------------------------------------------------------

.•●JIMIN'S POV●•.

I was sitting on the couch while thinking. Where could she probably be? Think, Jimin. Think. I sighed and closed my eyes trying to think of a place where a kidnapper could hold someone hostage. Then Yoongi started yelling. "I have it!!! I have the location!!" I jumped up from the couch and ran towards him.

He was focused on the screen and i looked too. It was a map with many colorful dots. "You see the blue one?" Yoongi asked while typing something.
I nodded. "That's her location." I looked at the blue dot and readed the location.

My brain stopped working and i became nervous. T-that's the old house of my parents before i killed them. I started sweating and memories started flooding through my mind. It triggered something in me.

I just closed my eyes and tried to calm down. "We need a plan. We can't just get in there. He will hurt her only more." Hoseok said while walking towards us. "You're right. We can't go there without a plan." I sighed and rubbed my eyes. I didn't sleep for 3 days, since Y/n was kidnapped.

"I have something in mind. Call Taehyung." Yoongi said with a stern tone in his voice.

.•●Y/N'S POV●•.

I feel disgusted. Fucking disgusted. Not by myself but by that asshole.
I am covered in blood literally everwhere. When he saw that i wasn't hurt that much, he decided to rape me. I didn't show him that i was hurt, but i was. I fucking was. A memorie came back in my mind.

The park.

Seulgi.

Group of boys.

Jungkook.

Rape.

Once Yugyeom walked out of the room, tears started streaming from my eyes and landed on my pinkish cheeks that were bruised badly. I couldn't even breath properly. The only thing i could think or speak about was Jimin.

I was laying on the ground helpless and naked. I slowly leaned my hand on the wall to balance myself on my foots. It hurted beneath my middle, but i still managed to stand up. I groaned loudly and took little steps towards the wooden chair. I took my shirt that was ripped a bit and wore it.

My breathing slowed down as i cried silently. Hugging my knees and hiding my face in it.

On that moment, it happened.

My mind didn't went blank, but black. Nothing but black. A deep black hole and i was standing in the middle of it. I don't know if i am sleeping, but i am sure i'm hallucinating. I see my mother laying in front of me on the ground.

I start screaming, but stop when i see my dad walking towards me with a knife. I try to runaway but the black whole doesn't have an end. Then i see a little light appearing. I try to reach for it but it backs away whenever i take a step closer. The light dissapears and i feel a hand covering my mouth.

I scream my lungs out when i feel something sharp in my stomach,  blood pouring out of it. I slowly turn around and see Jimin smiling creepily at me with a bloody face.

My eyes flew open and i looked around while screaming and tugging on my hair. I throw the wooden chair away towards the wall, breaking it.
That's the last thing i remember before it went black.

.•●JIMIN'S POV●•.

We were now infront of the old house where i lived years ago. I looked at it and held my breath, trying to calm down. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Taehyung smiling reassuringly at me. I looked away and started walking.

I opened the door and it made a cracking sound. I walked in followed by the others. I had a gun with me and a knife ofcourse. I looked around the livingroom. There were holes in the walls and the wooden floor is broken. Out of nowhere, i heard a voice.

I recognised it immediatly. Yugyeom. I clenched my hands tightly around the gun i was holding. I followed his voice and stopped nearby a room that happened to be his 'office'. I listened to his conversation on the phone.

"Yes, 2 tickets please."

"The soon, the better. I don't have time."

"The money is ready. I will give it to you when you give me the tickets."

"Okay, i'll call you later."

Silence.

Footsteps.

I hid myself behind a wall that was nearby the stairs. Yugyeom walked past me and thank god he didn't see me because of the darkness. I saw Yoongi signalling me and the others.
I needed to follow Yugyeom to find
Y/n while the others are going to capture that asshole.

I followed him up to the stairs quietly.
He still didn't notice me while walking. We were in the hallway. He was wandering through it and stopped in front of a door. His old bedroom. He took a key out and opened the door. He walked in and glosed the door behind him.

I rushed towards the door and leaned with my ear on it, trying to make sure Y/n was inside. I didn't hear anyting. Just as i was about to give up, i heard a muffling sound. I blinked with my eyes and listened better.

It was Y/n. It was definitely Y/n. A small smile made it's way on my face but it dissapeared when i heard her screaming.

"LET ME GO!!!"

I opened the door and froze in my place. The knife fell off my hand and hitted the ground. I couldn't believe it. I couldn't move a muscle and just stood there in shock.

---------------------------------------------------------

You can have my body, but not my heart.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Hope you liked it and didn't die. Hehe. Joking. Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

 Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋