The suspicious guy

Hey guys! I'm back with part 14!
Hope you like it! Enjoy and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

I opened the door silently and prayed that my mother was still sleeping.
At the moment that i closed the door and turned around, i saw her standing in front of me. She looked angry and worried. But when i looked deeply in her eyes, i saw guilt.

"Where were you!? I called you more than 20 times but you didn't even anwser once! You didn't even text me back! Do you know how worried i was?!" A tear fell from her eyes.
I admit. I was a little bit harsh towards her yesterday. But i still can't see her in this state.

I didn't say anything. I just hugged her. Tightly. "Don't worry. I'm okay." I whispered while stroking her hair.
She sobbed in my chest and made my shirt wet. After some time, she calmed down and pushed me away slightly.
"Are you hungry?" She asked while wiping her tears away. I nodded shyly and she made her way towards the kitchen. I followed her with a small smile on my face.

~After breakfast-In school~

School was different today. Or should i say... The people were different. I was walking in de hallway to reach my class. While walking, i saw people running away from me. I smirked and walked further. When i was in the end of the hallway, i saw Seulgi, Solar and my other friends or should i say
EX-friends. The first one that saw me was Solar. She looked at me in fear and turned around. The others noticed me too and did the same. They walked away. I just shrugged and walked in my classroom.

~In class~

I wasn't listening to the teacher. I was just staring through the window while thinking about my life. I chuckled at my own thoughts. The teacher didn't even bother to speak to me. Students didn't threw paper balls at me. After some time, i sighed and looked around in the schoolgarden. It was empty. All the students were in class. What took my attention was a black figure in the back of a tree. He was staring at me. Right in my eyes. He had a mask and hat on, so i couldn't really see who it was. I furrowed my eyebrows and squinted my eyes to have a better sight. At that moment, the fucking teacher decided to call me. "Y/n? What are you staring at?" I looked at my teacher. I was about to say something, but when i looked back, the guy was gone. I was confused as fuck. "Nothing, sir." He nodded and continued his lesson.
I sighed and rubbed my head.

---------------------------------------------------------

No, no, don't let her smile fool
Don't let her eyes confuse
Red lips always lie
Cause her red lips have a filthy prize
That's murder in her paradise.

Red lips - GTA, Sam Bruno

---------------------------------------------------------