Suspicious Actions

Hey guys! I'm back with part 72! Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

I forgive a lot, but i don't forget what's said or done.

---------------------------------------------------------

I jumped on the couch and turned the TV on. I just brought Chanyeol to school and came back after having a talk with his teacher. He's causing a lot of trouble the last few days.

2 days ago, he cutted a strand of hair of a little girl in his class. Yesterday, he painted the walls of the classroom with crayons. I'm scared that he'll become like us. Like Jimin and me. I heard the front door opening and i looked up as Jimin walked in.

He threw his keys on the coffeetable and layed down next to me, placing his head on my lap as usual. I stroke his hair and kissed his forehead. "How was your day?" I asked as he sighed. "Boring." He mumbled as i chuckled.

"I'm going to shower." I said as i pushed his head carefully. He whined and pouted before curling up into a ball. I shook my head with a smile and walked upstairs. I opened the door of our bedroom and my smile faded as i gasped.

"What the fuck?!" I screamed as i stepped in the room, looking around. All the walls were covered under fresh blood. I didn't cringe or anything. I was just shocked. I looked around again and noticed something written in the corner of the room with blood.

"You're mine."

"Is Jimin pranking me again?" I asked and on that moment, Jimin barged in with a worried face but it was soon replaced by a frown. "The fuck?" He asked as his eyes travelled around the room. "Did you do this?! This is not funny, Jimin!" He widened his eyes at my shouting. "I swear it wasn't me this time!!"

He noticed the words on the wall too and glared at it. "Who the hell did this? Did you leave the door open today when you were gone?" He asked as he examined the blood. I shook my head. "I'm 100% sure i locked it." He rubbed the blood with his finger and licked it afterwards.

"It's human blood." He whispered. He pulled his phone out and started to call Yoongi as i walked out of the room with a sigh. Just as i thought i was happy, another shit happens. Why don't people just leave us alone?
I walked in the kitchen and grabbed a drink before sitting down but my eyes shot open.

"W-what the actual fucking fuck?" I slowly stood up and opened the fridge again carefully. I covered my mouth when i saw a family picture of me Jimin and Chanyeol together. That wasn't the bad thing. The thing is that there's a big red cross on Jimin's face. I grabbed the picture and called Jimin's name loudly.

He walked in the kitchen too and stood next to me with a confused expression. "What's wrong?" I gulped and showed him the picture. He lifted his eyebrow and held the picture tightly. At that moment i knew, the dangerous side of Jimin came out.

His gaze darkened as his fingertips went white because of the tight grip on the picture. He clenched his free hand and i swear i saw something flash in his eyes because of anger.

Shit is about to go down.

||

I smirked as i saw their reaction through the camera's. "How does it feel, huh? You deserve it Park Jimin. You deserve it after what you did to my sister." I laughed devilishly and sighed happily afterwards.

"This is just the beginning."

||

"Thank you very much." I bowed to the teacher as i grabbed Chan's smol hand. "So, what did you do today?" I smiled as he giggled and jumped on the ground excitedly. "I played with my friends today! Oh and also, i met a really cool man today! He gave me candy!!" I frowned and looked down.

"Who do you mean? Do i know him?" I asked clueless. "Aniya! He was really handsome and funny!! His name was something like Bacon? Bakhon? Ba-" I interrupted him with wide eyes. "Baekhyun?!" He smiled and tried to snap his tiny fingers. "Yes! It was Baekhyun!!"

What? How does he know Chanyeol? Why did he speak to him? What does he want from a 4 year-old kid? These questions filled my mind as i closed my eyes, trying to calm down but they shot open again. Don't tell me...?
No no no no! There's no way!

But what if there is a way? Nah... He looked too innocent.

||

"Baby, we should be more careful from now on. We don't know who he is so we can't risk anything." Jimin said as he kissed my lips. I nodded and ran my hand through his soft hair. He smirked and started kissing my neck, making me moan softly.

"J-jimin... I-i'm pregnant..." I mumbled. He hummed seductively. "That doesn't stop me from doing the things i want to do to you." I gulped and felt his hand sliding in my shorts, playing with the soft material of my lingerie. "Damn. Why're you so sexy?" I dont know nan molla. I snickered at my own thoughts.

He ripped my clothes off and started to slap me. Joking. He left a trail of wet kisses down to my womanhood.
I grabbed his hair and moaned loudly when his lips met my clit. "F-fuck!!"
*knock* *knock*

"Eomma? Appa? What are these weird sounds i'm hearing? Are you two hurting each other?" Me and Christian Chim Chim exchanged looks, both in shock. "W-we're just talking, Chan! Go watch some por- I mean teletubbies!!" "Okay, eomma!" We heard his footsteps dissapear.

"That was close."

---------------------------------------------------------

Just let me love you when your heart is tired.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Hope you liked it and didn't die. Hehe. Joking. Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

 Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋