Pain in the ass

Hey guys! I'm back with part 39! Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

Love is a beautiful kind of fear.

---------------------------------------------------------

I woke up by a loud thud. I looked beside me but Jimin wasn't here.
Then i decided to leave the room. "Jimin?!" I yelled while walking down the stairs. The sounds were louder. It came from the kitchen. I walked in the kitchen and broke in laughter.

Jimin was covered in flour and eggs. The kitchen was a big mess and he was pouting. "W-what the h-hell did you d-do?!" I couldn't speak properly. I was laughing my ass off at him. He glared at me and walked towards me.
He suddenly hugged me, causing everything to cover my body too.

"Ieuw, Jimin!!!" I started whining and he smirked. "Arghh!!" I groaned and walked in the bathroom, followed by Jimin. "You wanna shower together?" He asked while leaning against the bathtube. I rolled my eyes and started undressing myself, Jimin's eyes never leaving me.

I stepped in the shower and warm water started to run over my body.
I closed my eyes and sighed deeply, feeling two arms wrapping around my body. Jimin started kissing my neck, leaving purplish hickeys.

He turned me around and pinned me on the wall, smashing his lips on mine. He kissed me rougly. I was moaning because he was squeezing my boobs harshly. We were already naked so he immediatly thrusted in me, leaving me breathless.

He pumped in me like a beast while rubbing my clit with his free hand. He was biting my shoulder while moaning and groaning. We both were a moaning mess but froze in our place when we heard the doorbell ring. Jimin groaned loudly and pulled out of me. He pecked my lips and wore clothes.

I did the same and we walked to the door. He opened it while i was standing behind him. The door opened, revealing the three boys and another girl. I froze in my place when i saw her face. Seulgi. My eyes darkened and i clenched my fists while glaring at her.

She looked scared as fuck when she saw me. Jimin invited them and they walked to the livingroom. Everyone was smiling but Seulgi. She was staring at the ground while fidgeting with her fingers. We all sat down on the couch. "So, Y/n. How are you feeling?" Yoongi asked while looking at me. I looked up at him. "I'm good. Thanks for asking tho." I gave him a small smile. He nodded and returned the smile. Suddenly, i felt someone jumping on me.

I looked at my right and saw Hobi smiling brightly while hugging me tightly. "I'm so happy you're okay, Chubs!!" I giggled and ruffled his hair.
While i was playing with Hobi, i didn't notice that Seulgi was staring at Jimin. He himself didn't notice it too. He was busy talking to Tae and Yoongi.

I cleared my throat. "So, who's that?" I asked while pointing with my head to Seulgi. They all turned their attention to her. She gulped and looked down. "She's Yoongi's niece." I almost choked on my own saliva. "Do you guys want something to drink?" I asked, trying to ignore Seulgi's bitch-face.

"Baby, you can't move. You know what the doctor said." Jimin rubbed my thigh. "Well, Mr. Expert. You weren't saying that when you were fucking the crap out of me." Tae and Hobi started couching. Yoongi was laughing his ass off and Seulgi was just staring at the ground, not
knowing what to do. Jimin's face turned red in embarassment.

"Forget what i said." Jimin said and looked away. I smirked and stood up, walking to the kitchen. I was preparing the snacks and drinks when i heard footsteps behind me. The person backhugged me and i recognised him already. His scent was enough to know it was Jimin.

"Jagiya, i need to punish you for what you just said." I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck, playing with his soft hair. "I'm sorry." I whispered and pressed my forehead on his. He kissed my nose softly. "It's okay. You're pregnant after all. You're hormones are playing games." He joked and i giggled.

"But i will still punish you." He winked at me, making me smile. I kissed him, but got interrupted again.
We both groaned this time and turned around. That bitch. "I-euhm.. Came to help Y/n." I was mentally laughing and Jimin spoke. "Yeah s-" "No need. I have hands ya know." I looked sternly at her and took the tray.

I walked in the livingroom followed by the two others. I passed the drinks and putted the snacks on the coffeetable. "Y/n? You're getting fatter." Taehyung said bluntly, causing Yoongi to slap the back of his head.
I chuckled. "I'm pregnant." Everyone but Jimin spit out their drinks.

"OMG!!! I AM GOING TO BE UNCLE!!" Hoseok screamed. "WE ALL ARE GOING TO BE AN UNCLE, DUMBASS!!" Taehyung screamed too and everyone hugged each other, congratulating us. I didn't hug Seulgi. Hehehe.
Lastly she hugged Jimin and it was a freaking long hug. I fake-coughed and they finally pulled out of the hug.

---------------------------------------------------------

We are meant to be. We are the perfect match.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Hope you liked it and didn't die. Hehe. Joking. Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

 Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋