Flower Garden

Hey guys! I'm back with part 26!
Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

"You are a flower and i am your water. I make you alive."

---------------------------------------------------------

I woke up at the soft sound of someone humming. I fluttered my eyes cutely and looked slowly up only to see Jimin staring at me. He looks so cute in the morning and then you have me. Looking like a mess.

"Goodmorning, beautiful." He softly whispered. It sounded like a melodie to my ears. "Goodmorning, handsome." I giggled and stretched my arms. "We're going out to have breakfast. You don't want to eat human bones, do you?" I smiled while nodding.

He pressed his soft, plump lips on mine and give me a long kiss. After that, i stood up to go to the bathroom, but fell on the ground before i even could take one step. Jimin started laughing his ass off and it pissed me off. I sighed while looking at him.

"Y-you need help?" He asked while holding his laughter in. I rolled my eyes and saw him standing up. He walked up to me and took me in his arms, bridal style. "Damn." He said and looked away. I looked confused at him. "What is it?"

He smirked and anwsered. "We just had sex yesterday, but now i see you naked again, i want to fuck you again." I gasped slightly and hit his chest, making him laugh. He chuckled and walked in the bathroom.

"Erm... Is this the bathroom?" I asked while pointing on the ground. The toilet himself was rusty and broken. The walls were brown-red from the dried blood. Everywhere you look, you can see papers.

He shrugged his shoulders. "Better than nothing, right?" I sighed and ruffled my hair. I slowly walked over to the bathtube, my body still feeling a bit sore. My eyes went wider and i looked at Jimin. "The fuck?" I yelled and he walked next to me, confused as fuck.

"Ow, sorry." He rubbed his head while smiling nervously. The bathtube was filled with human body-parts and blood. I even saw a fucking head of a girl. "Forget it. I'm not taking a bath here." I threw my hands in the air while shaking my head.

Jimin ran a hand through his hair and sighed. "Fine. Go put your clothes on. We're going to my hidden place." I wanted to ask questions about it, but i didn't want to irritate him so i just went back to the bedroom to put my damn clothes on.

I already wore my bra, but before i could wear my panties, Jimin slapped my butt, leaving a stinging, red mark.
I rubbed my booty and glared at him.
He just smirked and wore his clothes.

TIME SKIP•

We arrived at Jimin's so said hidden place. It was more modern and luxurious. No blood. No bones. No heads. I giggled at my own thoughts and sat on the red, soft couch.

"Wanna drink something?" Jimin asked while looking at me. "After my douche, yes." He nodded and leaded me the way to the bathroom.
I took my clothes off and stepped in the douche cabine, feeling the cold floor under my feets. I turned the water on and it started streaming from my head to feet. So nice.

After the douche, i came back in the livingroom, wearing Jimin's clothes.
It was too big for me, but it was fucking comfy. He just came back from the kitchen with 2 cups filled with coffee. He putted them on the coffee-table. I stood infront of the big window. Staring at the mesmerizing sight. Seoul. I felt Jimin's strong arms wrapping around me. He layed his head on my shoulder and kissed the crook of my neck.

"I have a suprise for you, babygirl."
I looked at him curiously and he took my hand. "Forget the coffee." He said while dragging me out of the house.

•TIME SKIP•

"Jimin? Can i look now?" I asked while walking slowly with Jimin behind me, holding me tightly.
"Nope. Just wait a bit more." I sighed and we walked further god knows where.

"Jup. You can open your eyes now." I slowly opened them and gasped. "Oh my fucking god. It's beautiful." I whispered while gazing around me.
A park. Filled with flowers everywhere. It looked really colorfull.
"You like it?" "Like it?? I love it!!" I said while clapping in my hands like a little child.

"I used to come here with my father before i... Y'know." He looked down and played with his fingers. I cupped his cheeks and kissed him. After a minute, i pulled away.
I didn't say anything and just took him with me. I brought him to the middle of the field and layed down. He did the same as me and we stared at the air. The blue air with little white clouds. It's so fucking relaxing. I closed my eyes and suddenly felt a hand intertwining with mine. I smiled and scooted closer to Jimin. He letted go of my hand and wrapped his arm around me. I layed my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat.

"I love you, babygirl."

"I love you too, babyboy."

---------------------------------------------------------

Forget about the past. The future is in your hands.
You can't turn the time back but can change the future.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Hope you liked it and didn't die. Hehe. Joking. Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

 Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋