The start of a friendship

Hey guys! I'm back with part 13!
Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

like

a

black rose,

her darkness

was beautifully

fatal.

E. Corona

---------------------------------------------------------

I stood in front of Jimin's room and checked around me if there was someone. There was nobody. It was really late. My mom was probably fucking worried.

I took a deep breath and opened the door. Hoping that Jimin would be awake. I learned today that Jimin sleeps in another room when it's night. I closed the door, carefully trying to make no sound.

I looked around the room. This one was more normal. There was a bed, a bureau and other things like that. I looked at the bed and saw him. Jimin.
He was sleeping like a baby. I started walking towards him. I took my jacket out and threw it on the chair next the bed. I think i did it a little bit too hard, because Jimin woke up. He rubbed his eyes cutely. "Y/n? What are you doin here at this hour?" He asked while sitting up and looking at me.
"I'm sorry. I had a little fight with my mom and ran away. I didn't know where else to go." I looked at my feet. A little scared that he would ask me to leave. "Look at me." He said with a stern tone in his voice. I slowly tilted my head and looked in his eyes.
"Come here." I walked closer and closer. Suddenly he took my hand and pushed me towards him. I fell on him.
"Y-yah! W-what are you doing?!"
He just stared at me for a while. Then he took the bed sheets and lied it over us. He wrapped his arms around me and buried his head in the crook of my neck. I was in shock at first but after some realisation, i slowly closed my eyes. He smelled so fucking good.
"Sweet dreams." He said with his eyes closed. I whispered. "Sweet dreams."

~Morning~

"Wake up! Hello?! Wake up!!!" I groaned and opened my eyes. I felt strong arms around me. I looked up and saw Jimin staring at me. I looked at my left and saw a nurse glaring at me. "What are you doing here? You're not allowed to be here." I looked at Jimin again. But he was just staring at me, not giving a fuck about the nurse.
"I'm sorry. I will go now." I tried to release myself but Jimin held me tighter. Then he whispered something in my ear. "Will you come again? I want to sleep with you again. It feels good." I had a small smile on my face.
"I will do anything to come again." He smiled a little and hugged me again for the last time. Then he released me. I stood up and apologised again to the nurse. I walked over to the door after taking my jacket. I glanced at Jimin and saw that he was already staring at me. I waved at him and waited for him to wave back. But sad life that i have, he didn't. I opened the door and walked out. Wow. I actually smiled today. I sighed and walked to the end of the hallway to take the elevator.

---------------------------------------------------------

Some people make

your laugh a little louder,

your smile a little brighter,

your life a little better.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Thanks for reading this book! Hope you like it till now!
Well yeah, enjoy the next one!
Love y'all! 💋 💋 💋 💋 💋 💋

Hey guys! Thanks for reading this book! Hope you like it till now!Well yeah, enjoy the next one!Love y'all! 💋 💋 💋 💋 💋 💋