Roses

Hey guys! I'm back with part 70! Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! LMAO JOKING FELLOWS!!!

---------------------------------------------------------

After a stronghold has been made of the bones, it is covered with flesh and blood, and there dwell in it old age and death, pride and deceit.

---------------------------------------------------------

//2 WEEKS LATER//

I woke up early in the morning while Jimin was still sleeping next to me. I stood up from bed and made my way downstairs. I walked in the kitchen and opened a cabinet, taking a cup out. I turned around and froze in my place with a frown. I stepped closer and grabbed the bouquet of roses. I searched the whole thing, looking for a card and unfortunatly i found one.

"Beautiful roses for a beautiful girl."

I saw Jimin coming towards the kitchen, so i didn't bother to hide it. He rubbed his eyes and looked at the roses with a frown. "What's this?" I glanced at the bouquet and then back at him. "I thought you bought it?" He tilted an eyebrow and shook his head slowly. I ruffled my hair as Jimin grabbed the bouquet before throwing it in the garbage can. "Forget about it and if they send something like this again, you're telling me. Understood?" I nodded and he sat down on the table. I started making breakfast as Chan finally woke up and came to the kitchen too.

"Appa?" He asked cutely. He could barely open his eyes. Jimin chuckled and lifted him up in his arms and sat him down on his lap. I was done with breakfast and placed the food on the table. We started eating silently.

After breakfast, me and Jimin sat in the livingroom while Chanyeol was at Yoongi's appartement. He came to get him to play with him. Jimin rubbed my arm as i placed my head on his chest. Out of nowhere, i felt really dizzy. I closed my eyes and clenched my fists. Jimin noticed and held my chin. "You okay?" I nodded slowly and stood up in a eye blink, running towards the bathroom.

I leaned over the toilet and started vomiting. After i was done, i washed my face and walked back. Jimin stood up and tried approaching me but i lost balance because of dizzyness and fell almost on the ground. Jimin grabbed my waist and lifted me bridal style before laying me down on the couch.

He pulled his phone out and made a call. After 30 minutes the doorbell rang and Jimin opened it, revealing Jin. They both rushed towards me and Jin started examining me. After some minutes, he smiled widely.
"Congratulations! You're pregnant!" My jaw dropped as well as Jimin's.

Jimin showed Jin the way back. After that, he came back and practically jumped on me. He wrapped his arms around me and showered my face with kisses, making me giggle. "I'm so happy." He mumbled in my neck. I smiled softly and caressed his hair.

"Chan-Chan's gonna be really happy." I whispered as he nodded his head in agreement. "Do you think it's gonna be a girl this time?" He asked as i shrugged. "I have no idea but i do want a girl." I felt him kiss my neck softly. I closed my eyes, enjoying the warm tingling feeling and soon we both fell asleep.

||

I stared at all the pictures i took of Y/n with a soft smile. She's so beautiful. She can have every guy kneel for her. She has no idea what effect she has on me. She only gives her attention to thay Jimin bastard.

But i'll get her. I'll make her mine soon. Real soon.

||

I woke up by Chan jumping on me. "Chan! Get off! I'm tryna sleep here!" I rolled to the side and continued my beauty sleep, ignoring his whole existence. Nice mom i am, right?

"Baby, wake up." I heard Jimin as he shook my body. "Five more minutes!" I heard him chuckle as i hid my face in my pillow.

"Let's go!!! We're going to have breakfast outside!!" I groaned and after a whole eternity, i finally stood up and did my morning routine.

As i was done, we walked out of the house and stepped in the car. Jimin turned the engine on and started driving. After a long ass ride, we arrived at a café.

We stepped out and made our way to the café but i stopped midways when i felt someone stare at me. I looked around but everyone was acting casual. I shrugged it off and walked in.

We sat down on a table and chose our food and drinks. The waitress came back after some time and placed everything on the table.

We started eating silently but then the feeling came again. It feels like someone's watching me. I glanced around again but didn't see anyone staring.

Jimin noticed my weird behaviour. "What's wrong?" He asked as he grabbed my hand. "It's like someone's watching me. I have a really bad feeling about this." He looked around too. "I don't see anyone staring or suspicious. Let's just eat and go home quickly."

He kissed my cheek as i nodded in agreement. Chanyeol wasn't even listening to us. He was in his own world filled with toys and animation films. And food obviously.

---------------------------------------------------------

Maybe you should also eat some make-up so you're beautiful on the inside too.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Hope you liked it and didn't die. Hehe. Joking. Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋