Happy For Once

Hey guys!!! How ya doinnnn?!
Hahahha... I'm weird. Oke.
I'm back with part 17. Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

BABY'S CHECK JIMIN'S NEW SONG ---------->PROMISE

(Promise is the name of the song)
Don't act dumb.

---------------------------------------------------------

They said i couldn't do it.

That's why i did it.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Class dismissed! Have a nice weekend!" The teacher left the class and everyone stood up. Some people sended me some glares before walking out. I sighed and gathered my stuff too. After taking my bag,
i walked home.

~Home~

"Mom? I'm going to Jimin tonight."
I said before taking a sip of my water.
"Okay, text me if you arrive and when you come back." I nodded and stood up from my chair. 'I'm full. Thanks for the food, it was amazing." My mom smiled. I kissed her cheek and walked out of the house. The cold air immediatly hit my body. I shivered while closing the door. I started walking to the Mental Hospital.

~Arriving At The Hospital~

I walked in the building and only the lobby was full. There were workers, familie of the patients,...
I looked around and saw that nobody was looking at me. I took the chance and went to the elevator. It opened revealing a man. I stepped in the elevator and looked at my left. The man was wearing all black. He wasn't wearing a hat, but only an mask to hide his face. The elevator stopped on the 2nd floor. I needed to go to the 3nd floor. The man walked out of the elevator, but a little paper fell from his pocket on the ground.
"Excuse me?! Mister?!!!" He just ignored me and walked away. I scrunched my eyebrows and took the paper. I opened it and froze in my place. Again.

-Your friend Jimin is really cute. I should visit him one time.-

The paper fell on the ground again. My whole body started shaking. The elevator stopped in the 3nd floor.
I started running through the hallways to Jimin's room. I barged in the room while breathing heavily.
Only to find Jimin sitting and staring at the wall in front of him. Bruh.
He slowly turned his head and looked at me. I saw his eyes widening a little bit. "You're here." I nodded and closed the door. I took my jacket off and threw it on the chair next to Jimin's bed like before.
"Did someone visit you before me?
A man or something? " He just shook his head and continued staring at the wall. "Do you want to cuddle and sleep?" He nodded and i stood up to turn the lights off. Jimin made up some place in the bed for me and
i layed next to him. Face-to-face.
He slowly wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. You could only hear our breathing. Nothing else.
Silence.

This, people... is peace.

I felt his warm breath tickling on my nose. I started giggling silently and saw a small smile on Jimin's face.
We both closed our eyes and fell asleep with a great tingling feeling in our hearts.

---------------------------------------------------------

They have no idea what for monster is living inside me.

But one day, it will come out.

Just wait.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Hope you liked it and didn't die. Hehe. Joking. Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one. Hehehhehehe.

THE NEXT ONE IS AN FUCKING
Q/A!!!!!!! ASK YOUR QUESTIONS WHILE YOU CAN!!!

THE NEXT ONE IS AN FUCKINGQ/A!!!!!!! ASK YOUR QUESTIONS WHILE YOU CAN!!!