Burning

Hey guys! I'm back with part 31! Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

Quiet people have the loudest minds.

---------------------------------------------------------

It was morning now and i just woke up. After kissing Jimin's cheek, i walked out of the room carefully. I didn't want to wake him up. I walked in the kitchen with my pyjama's on and started picking some ingrediënts to make pancakes.

Cuz why not?

While i was making the pancake mix, someone cleared their throat. I turned around and saw the weird ass dude looking at me. "Oh, you're awake. I was cooking some pancakes." He smiled and spoke. "No problem, can i sit here?" He asked while pointing at the tableseats.

I hesitated a bit but nodded. I could feel his eyes piercing through my body, i was 100% sure he was staring at me. I just ignored it and did my work. It was boring so i got a bluetooth-speaker out the closet and listened to some music.

I placed a few pancakes on a plate and on that moment, a sleepy Jimin came in the kitchen. I had a carrot in my hand. I turned around with a big smile and kissed his lips. He rubbed his eyes cutely and looked at the carrot. "Dafuq are you doing with a carrot?" He asked confusedly.

I giggled and tilted the vegetable. "I decided to bake." I said proudly.
"With... a carrot?" I rolled my eyes and anwsered. "I'm done with the pancakes so imma make some cake. Carrot cake." He tried to process everything i just said and nodded. He pulled me closer and kissed me passionatly.

"Goodmorning beautiful." I giggled again and pushed him away, walking back to my spot. I heard Jimin and the weird ass dude talking. "Goodmorning, Hyung." "Goodmorning Jimin." They talked more but i ignored them.

~JIMIN'S POV.~

While talking, i noticed that Yugyeom was staring at Y/n or should i say at her butt. I tried to control myself, but he didn't look away once. He's my brother and i didn't want to hurt him but he's testing my fucking patience.

~Y/N'S POV.~

I saw that the cake was done baking so i opened the oven to take it out. A dumbass i am, i forgot to put the gloves on. I yelled loudly and took the two boys's attention. My hand was burning badly. Jimin ran over to me and held my hand. He started blowing on it and pulled me over to the sink. He opened the tap and water poured ot of it on my hand.

I calmed down a bit. "Hold your hand under this. I'm gonna get something." I nodded and he ran away. After a minute, he came back with the first aid kit and took some ointment out. He smeared it on my burned hand. I hissed at the pain and Jimin looked worried at me.

I smiled at him weakly and he finished smearing it. He washed his hands and cupped my cheeks. He kissed my lips and forehead. "Are you okay?" I nodded and he sat me down on a chair. "I will fix this shit. You sit here." "But-" "No buts!" I closed my mouth and pouted.

Jimin sighed and kissed my pouting lips again. He ruffled my hair and started cleaning the kitchen. "Are you okay?" The weird ass dude asked and i nodded. "Can i see it?" Before i could anwser, he took my hands. I saw from the corner of my eyes Jimin glaring at him. I pulled my hands quickly away.

TIME SKIP•

The boys were out and i was alone in the house. I was wearing Jimin's shirt and watching porn. Kidding. I was watching some funny make-up fails.
Suddenly my phone rang and i looked at the caller. "WHAT THE FUCK?!!"
The caller was: Yugyeom Baby♡♡♡

I blinked my eyes like 20 times. Am i hallucinating again? Since when do i have his number and since when did i save it as Yugyeom Ba-.
Then it hit me. That bastard did it. I was searching my phone in the morning. He then gave it to me and said that he found it on the couch.

I knew he was lying because i putted my phone on the counter. That weird ass dude. If Jimin knows about this, he will fucking blow his head off.
But i am not gonna tell him, i'm gonna wait more to see what he's gonna do.

I didn't change the caller ID. I want to show it to Jimin when the time comes.
I need evidence that his brother is sick. I giggled at my own thoughts and layed down. Then Jimin called me.

"Baby? Are you oke?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Last time i went out, you killed a thief."

I laughed and anwsered back.

"I know how to protect myself, babe. Don't worry."

"Okay, i just wanted to make sure everything was oke. I will be back in an hour. Hoseok Hyung is puking on the ground."

I giggled and played with my hair.

"Okki, see ya."

"See ya."

I hung up and decided to take a nap on the couch. In less than a minute, i fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------

This shit doesn't hurt me. You do.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Hope you liked it! Enjoy the next one amigos!

---------------------------------------------------------Hey guys! Hope you liked it! Enjoy the next one amigos!