Teach Me Christmas

I have no clue what I was being forced to do, I was carrying a large heavy box from out of the attic and the Proxies were right behind me with a bunch of other boxes, Toby was talking to Masky about who knows what, honestly I wasn't paying attention, we took everything downstairs and to the living room, I set the box down as gently as possible because I vaguely remember Masky saying something about something being fragile, I then looked at everyone as they set their boxes down.
"So what are we doing?" I asked.
"Setting up the Christmas tree!" Toby said.
He bounced around like an excited puppy, Masky seemed disappointed but this was exactly what I wanted to see.
"Um, okay." I said.
He made weird noises and all three of the other proxies looked concerned.
"Show me what to do." I said, opening my arms to him, "I guess I'm at your will."
He giggled and grabbed my arm, he pulled me around a bit as he was basically speaking gibberish, his stutter was out of control and he was speaking really fast.
"Okay, calm down buddy." I said, "You're speaking an alien language."
He froze slightly as he thought.
"Sorry." He said, "I got r-really excited."
"I can tell." I said, "Now try that slower."
He began actually telling me what to do, every now and then he'd stop talking, thinking about what he was going to say.
"And then we d-decorate it!" Toby said happily.
"Um, okay." I said, "I've decorated a tree before but thanks for the crash course."
He laughed, we then began to set up the tree, Masky and Hoodie were opening the other boxes as we were finishing up, once we were done I turned to them.
"Where are the lights?" I asked.
Hoodie gestured to a box near Toby, he opened it quickly and started pulling out rolls of lights, he handed me one of the rolls and started to unroll the one he had, I started to put the lights in the tree, after a couple minutes I looked at Toby to see him completely tangled up in his roll of lights, he looked a little distressed as he was attempting to get out, I glanced at Masky and Hoodie to see the disappointment, I looked back at the mess of the boy, I decided to help when I saw he was starting to basically noose himself.
"Alright, chill." I said as I grabbed the lights, "You're gonna end up killing yourself."
"Moron." I heard Masky mutter.
I helped Toby unwrap himself from the lights as he was laughing.
"I'm trying to help you, quit moving." I said, "You're just making it worse."
He laughed harder, it took a solid eight minutes to fully untangle him, he looked way too happy.
"Alright, you're actually scaring me." I said.
"I'm so happy!" He said, "It's Christmas!" 
I took a slight step back.
"Sorry." He said, "I got really excited."
"I can tell." I said.
I then helped him put up the rest of the lights, Masky, Hoodie, and Kate were putting up other decorations around the room, after a while, Jane came in with another box and a small ladder, she set it up near a doorway and got into the box, she pulled out some sort of plant and climbed the ladder, she then began to hang it, I nudged Toby and he looked at me.
"What's that?" I asked as I pointed.
"Oh, that's a mistletoe." Toby said, "It's kind of a weird thing."
"How?" I asked.
"Well, when a guy and a girl are underneath it at the same time they gotta kiss." Toby said, "But when people of the same gender is underneath it at the same time they either hug or shake hands."
"Why?" I asked.
"Uh..." Toby trailed off.
"For some reason, it's considered bad luck if you refuse a kiss under it." Masky said.
I somewhat watched as Jane finished up, as she climbed down from the ladder she stood underneath it, looking up at it, Jeff suddenly walked around and ran into her, they stared at each other in silence for a moment.
"Goddamnit!" Jane shouted, she quickly covered her face.
"Uh..." Jeff trailed off as he looked at Masky.
He pointed up and Jeff looked, he laughed wildly after seeing the mistletoe, he looked at her.
"Cornered yourself, have we?" He asked, somewhat pinning her against the wall, which I found really weird, usually, he didn't want anything to do with her.
She looked away from him angrily, she then quickly pecked him on the cheek.
"Now get out of my face." She growled.
He laughed more before he came in.
"Hey Toby, Sally said she wants to put the star on top of the tree." Jeff said.
"Yes!" Toby said happily, he turned to me, "Go get her."
"Fine." I said.
I walked through the boobytrapped doorway and into the dining hall, my heart nearly flew out of my chest when I saw what was going on, Sally was sitting at the table with Titan, he was still alive?! Really?! Slender didn't kill him?! Why?
"Jacky!" Sally said happily when she saw me, "Look! Look!"
She held Titan up, showing he was in a festive sweater.
"Isn't he cute?!" She asked, "I convinced Slendy to let me keep him!"
"He is cute." I said as I went over.
Sally gasped.
"You can talk?!" She asked, her eyes widening.
"Yeah, I had to explain that a lot today." I said, "My tongue grew back last night, ao I can talk again."
She looked really happy.
"I was told to get you." I said, "Something about a star."
"Yes!" She shouted as she jumped up on the table, "Let's go! Let's go!"
"Okay, okay, calm down." I said as I picked her up, "Let's go."
I carried her through the doorway and she giggled, I stopped and looked at her.
"What?" I asked.
She pointed up, I looked up to see the mistletoe, I looked back at her.
"Oh." I said.
She quickly reached up and took my mask off, she kissed me on the cheek before she giggled, she then kissed Titan's forehead, I then took her over to Toby, he was holding a star.
"Here you g-go!" Toby said as he held it out to her.
She took it happily.
"Lift me!" She said happily.
I lifted her up but we were too short for the massively tall tree, she looked upset as I lowered her.
"Take her." I said as I held her out to Toby.
He took her but looked confused, I got down.
"Hold on tight." I said.
I then grabbed Toby's legs and started to stand up, I had him sit on my shoulder and he lifted her up, she stood on his shoulders happily as she put the star on the tree, I then set Toby down.
"That was scary!" Toby said.
"It was fun!" Sally giggled.
I couldn't help but smile slightly, after a while I went to the room, I was doing my best to write a list about what people like in the house, I was still trying to find out what I was going to get everyone, apparently I didn't exactly have to get Sally anything, she seems pretty content with Titan, although I still felt I needed to get her something, after a while I figured I'd go find Toby, he was probably looking for me, I went downstairs and walked into the living room to actually see no one, I went to go to the dining hall but I ran into someone, I took a step back to see it was Clockwork, she looked both shocked and scared, I could hear Jeff and BEN laughing at us.
"You gotta do it." BEN laughed.
"Do what?" I asked.
Jeff pointed up and I didn't even have to look, I was pissed that I forgot about it, I knew Clockwork wasn't going to kiss me, I had better things to do, I growled slightly and she flinched, I
quickly took off my mask and kissed her cheek, I then pushed her to the side and went in.
"Where's Toby?" I asked.
"Looking for you." BEN said.
"Figured as much." I growled, "Where did he go?"
They both shrugged.
"He could have gone outside." Jeff said.
I groaned again, I then went outside to look for him, it was cold and miserable, I wandered around the area for a while before I figured Jeff was just being an ass, I went inside and went to the dining hall to tell him off, when I walked in I saw a whole group of people standing there, it almost looked like half the mansion was there, Toby was one of them, Toby's face burned red as everyone began to laugh, I felt so confused.
"I hate you g-guys..." Toby said quietly.
Before I could ask questions he came over and pushed my mask up, he kissed me right on the lips, I was stuck in shock as Toby turned away.
"Y-your all a-assholes!" Toby shouted in anger.
Everyone laughed harder, I was still stuck in shock, but it was mixed with disbelief now.
"Wh... what the hell...?" I asked, "What was that?!"
"Th-they dared me t-to kiss th-the next person t-to go u-under the mistletoe." Toby said as he covered his face, "Oh god I wanna die...!"
(Why are you so upset?)
(It's not like it's the first time you two kissed.)

Don't talk about that!
I looked at everyone who was laughing, of course, Laughing Jack was part of the group.
"Look at how red he is!" BEN laughed.
"Oh my god! That was funny!" Jeff laughed.
I let out a dark and distorted growl, everyone fell silent, I slowly began heading over to them and they all backed away slightly.
"I don't appreciate being laughed at." I hissed.
"W-we're not laughing at you!" BEN said defensively.
"Y-yeah!" Jeff added, "W-we're laughing at Toby!"
I growled again as I grabbed Jeff's hood, he was immediately terrified.
"Laughing at Toby, huh?" I growled in his face, "Laughing at Toby because of me."
Jeff quickly slipped out of his hoodie and tried to run I grabbed him and threw him at Laughing Jack, they both looked horrified as I cocked my head to the side, flashing a dark look over everyone, they all shrunk back slightly.
"Do you think I'm funny?!" I asked angrily.
I received a bunch of shaking heads, they all looked horrified, I flashed a toothy grin at all of them, BEN suddenly fell limp and we all looked at him, I made him pass out, I chuckled slightly as I stood up straight.
"I guess the elf boy couldn't handle the nightmare before Christmas." I said.
I then began to leave the room, Toby was close behind me, I began heading up the stairs.
"Are you m-mad at me?" Toby asked.
"No, it wasn't your fault." I said, "It was everyone else who made me mad."
He was quiet.
"Are you s-still mad?" He asked.
"Nah." I said, "BEN really fixed my mood."
Toby was quiet as he continued following me.
"You r-really like making p-people miserable." Toby said.
"You gotta appreciate the little things, Toby." I said, "The smallest thing can really lighten the mood."