Tears

I was sitting at my desk quietly reading some parenting books, Smiley had gifted them to Toby and me so we were prepared when Lexus was born, although it was still uncertain if we were going to be allowed to keep her, Toby was gone again, he's been working more, but I was honestly expecting that, I heard a soft knock on the door and I looked over at it.
"Come in." I said.
The door opened and Kate looked in.
"Hey, do you think you could talk with Skully?" She asked.
"What's going on?" I asked.
"He's been acting... disturbing lately." She said, "He listens to you."
I sighed as I slowly pushed myself up.
"Where can I find him?" I asked.
"Down by the window." She said, "I think he's been thinking about jumping."
"Okay." I said, "I'll go talk to him."
I left the room and found Skully next to the window on the second story, I went over to him and stood by his side.
"Are you doing alright?" I asked.
He looked at me sadly.
"I really don't know what to do..." He said quietly.
He looked back out the window.
"I know you and Toby's been separated a lot, you know how I feel about Brian being gone..." He said quietly, "I wish I knew how you felt before now..."
I took a small step over to him and wrapped my arm around him, keeping my grip loose, I gently rubbed his arm as he hid his face in his forearm, slightly sobbing, I continued to rub his arm.
"I could've done more...!" He sobbed slightly, "I could've stopped this...!"
"You did everything you could." I said, "It's hard to change Slender's mind when he sets it."
He wiped his eyes with his arm before he lowered it, he sniffled slightly as he glanced at me, his eyes were all red and puffy, I pulled a tissue out of my pocket and gave it to him.
"Blow your nose." I said.
He took the tissue and blew his nose, then tossed it into a trash can, he continued sniffling and wiping his eyes, I continued to rub his arm in an attempt to comfort him.
"I m-miss him...!" He started sobbing again, "I miss him s-so much...!"
I could hear distant footsteps on the stairs, I glanced back expecting to see BEN or Jeff, but I stopped when I saw who it was.
"I can't do anything right...!" He sobbed, "I'm the worst!"
I grabbed his shoulder and turned him towards the stairs quickly, he locked eyes with none other than...
"BRIAN!" He basically screamed.
He bolted down the hallway and Hoodie quickly braced himself, I could tell Skully used a lot of restraint to not completely knock Hoodie to the floor, Skully shoved his face into his neck and wrapped his arms around his chest, somewhat pinning his arms, Hoodie was trapped in stunned silence for a second as Skully cried heavily on him.
"Geez, I wasn't gone that long." He said just over his crying.
He wiggled free slightly and grabbed his face, he moved him away and began looking him over.
"Oh hell, have you been eating? Sleeping?" He asked, "You're so pale."
Skully moved forward and connected their lips, Hoodie let out a long sigh through his nose before he gently pat Skully head, Skully pulled away and began trying to talk, Hoodie looked a bit overwhelmed as he was trying to listen to him.
"One at a time!" He pleaded, "I can't understand both of you at once."
He just started crying again, I knew I didn't need to do anything more and began walking away, I'll talk with Hoodie in the morning, and I'll be sure to tell him everything Skully doesn't, I went back upstairs to see Kate was still standing next to my door, she looked at me as I went over.
"Well...?" She asked.
"I think he'll be just fine now." I smiled slightly, "Brian came home."
She stood up straight immediately.
"Seriously?!" She asked.
"I wouldn't bother him right now, he's dealing with Skully." I said, "I'm going to give him until morning to settle in again."
She sighed in relief as she slowly slid down the wall.
"Boy am I glad he's back." She said, "Thanks for letting me know."
"No problem." I said.
I went back into the room, I went back to my desk and sat down to continue reading, I was just a smiling mess now, it was really nice to know that Hoodie was back, I leaned back in the chair and gently rubbed my stomach, Lexus was getting impatient obviously, she's been moving a lot more lately and kicking me, and she constantly wanted me to eat crap, I've eaten cake, steak, potatoes, at one point I ate an entire jar of pickles before crying in the bathroom, then I threw up, then cried some more, but Toby brought me ice cream so that's okay, I sighed as I looked up at the ceiling, I sat there quietly for a minute before I got up and grabbed a towel, I then went off to shower, I turned on the shower so it'd be warm and I undressed, I hung the towel up and climbed in, it was actually really nice to not feel disgusting, I just started washing myself off, doing my hair, everything, once I was done I got out and grabbed the towel, I dried myself off as I started heading off to the bedroom again, as I finished up drying myself off I went over to the dresser, as I started drying my hair off I began digging through the drawer, I found some underwear and pajama pants, I didn't have any maternity pajama shirts so I was just going to stay shirtless like how I usually was, I got up and somewhat srtuggled to get dressed, but I managed, once I was dressed again I began heading off to bed.
Before I got into bed I stopped, I sighed and quickly went back to my desk, I flipped the lamp off and slipped a bookmark into the parenting book before I went back to the bed, I moved the blankets out of my way and began rearranging my pillows, once I was satisfied with how they were I climbed into the bed, I pulled my blankets up before I laid on my side, I wrapped my arms around a stray pillow before I closed my eyes, I didn't know how long I was going to lay there for but I knew I'd eventually fall asleep.