Normality

I was cleaning off my bloody hands on a towel as Toby was wiping off his hatchets with another, we had successfully killed our targets.
"Ready to g-go?" Toby asked.
"Not yet." I said as I tossed the towel onto the corpse, "I wanna loot."
"Really?" He asked me.
"Yeah, you never know what you could find." I said as I began looking through drawers, "Like cat ears to disturb your roommate in the middle of the night."
"Do you always l-loot after a kill?" He asked as he sat on the bed.
"Not always." I said as I opened an underwear drawer, "Sometimes I don't have time to loot, but seeing as how he's a guy who lived alone I got plenty of time."
I began digging through the drawer.
"So what... d-do you just t-take thing of v-value?" He asked.
I spotted a small black box in the drawer.
"Not usually." I said as I grabbed the box, "I just take cash or things I want but can't get."
I opened the box quietly to see a very elaborate and expensive engagement ring.
"Like for instance, new clothes, shoes, common things I can't get." I quietly closed the box, "It's not like I can just walk into town and buy shit."
I turned to him.
"Have you seen me? I'm a beast." I said as I shoved the box into my pocket, "I can't go into town and buy stuff, someone would most likely call the cops on me."
He let out a sigh and flopped back on the bed, he tossed his arm over his face.
"I have a point and you know it." I said, "None of us can really go out to buy stuff, we always have some sort of outside source."
"Then why grab cash?" Toby asked.
"Because we still need it." I said, "I use it like rent for Slender, and he uses it to buy crap."
Toby sat up on the bed again, I was digging through other drawers and grabbing some cash that was hidden in it, I shoved it in my pocket as well.
"I think th-this is a l-little stupid." He said.
"You have no room to complain about what I'm doing." I said as I closed the drawers and turned to him, "Isn't this the same way you found that vibrator?"
He was dead silent as he stared at me, even though he was wearing his goggles and mouthguard I could see his face turning red, I smiled slightly as I snickered.
"You thought I forgot, huh?" I asked.
He turned away from me and folded his arms, I just stared at him as he began mumbling and rambling, he was cute, I walked up behind him and rested my hand on top of his head.
"I love you." I said, "You're really adorable when you ramble."
He went dead quiet, I rubbed his head slightly and leaned down to him, I pressed my masked face against his, he moved away slightly and looked at me.
"The f-fuck are you d-doing?!" He asked.
"I'm trying to kiss you." I said plainly.
"That's not really working out for you." He said.
I pressed my face against his again, this time he just sat there, I stuck out my tongue and let it hang out of the bottom of my mask, I then licked his neck, he panicked and moved away as I quietly laughed.
"What the fuck?!" He asked as he rubbed his neck, he looked at his hand, "Did you l-lick me?!"
"Yes." I said happily, "I did."
He seemed really disturbed.
"How long is y-your fucking t-tongue?!" He asked.
"Um... I don't know." I replied, "Maybe five inches?"
He grabbed my mask and pulled it off my face, he stuck his fingers in my mouth and grabbed my tongue, I just let him pull it out, he kept pulling it out until it reached its full extent.
"This is bullshit." Toby said angrily, "That's like, f-fucking eight!"
He let my tongue go.
"Listen, we can measure my tongue when we get home." I said as I grabbed his face and pushed him into the bed, "We can't be here past dawn."
I got up off the bed as he got up too, I quickly grabbed a few more things before we left, we both walked through the forest generally silent aside from Toby talking about random stuff, I had my hands in my pockets and I was rubbing the felt box, I looked at Toby slightly to see he was climbing over a tree stump and a few rocks, obviously lost a bit in his own little world, he jumped onto a rock and spun slightly, then nearly fell backwards off the rock, I quickly went over and caught him before he hit the ground, he sat there staring wide-eyed at me for a moment.
"Sorry." He apologized, "G-guess I wasn't p-paying attention."
He was so freaking cute, I didn't know what else to do but kiss him, I was quick to pull my mask off and pull his mouthguard down, I then kissed his face, he tensed slightly but was quick to relax and let it happen, once I was done with his face I kissed his neck, he squirmed in my arms slightly.
"You're too cute." I said as I rested my head on his shoulder, "You keep making me speechless, and that's not fair."
I felt him tug at my earlobe.
"Then maybe y-you should act c-cute every now and then." He said, "Then w-we'd be even."
(Yes!)
(Act adorable!)
I leaned forward a bit more and fell forward, knocking us both to the ground, we didn't land on any of the rocks because this was fully planned.
"Jack!" Toby snapped.
I looked up at him and rested my chin on his chest, I let a bit of my tongue hang out as I stared up at him.
"Like this...?" I asked softly as I turned my head to the side.
I watched as his face went a bright red, starting from his neck, I closed my eyes as I smiled happily, I rested my head on his chest fully.
"Okay." I said as I slightly nuzzled him, "I'll take that as a yes."
He was quiet, I was doing everything I personally thought was adorable, I felt him rub my head slightly.
"G-get up." He said quietly, "W-we need t-to get b-back."
I nuzzled his chest a bit more, wrapping my arms around him.
"Can't we just stay here a little longer?" I asked.
He was dead quiet, I opened my eyes slightly and looked up at him.
"No one would worry too much." I said softly, "We could stay for a little longer."
His face was really red as he stared at me, he grabbed the back of my head and pushed my face into his chest.
"F-fine." He said quietly, "But o-only for a w-while!"
I smiled slightly as I just laid there, after a minute he pushed on me.
"We g-gotta go." He said.
I sighed slightly and got up, I reached out and he took my hand, I pulled him to his feet and I put my mask back on, we then went back home, once we got back everyone was still asleep, I went to Slender's office and left the stack of cash on his desk, I then went upstairs, I got back to the bedroom to see Toby was getting undressed.
"Who's showering first?" I asked.
He looked up at me silently.
"We could shower t-together." He offered.
I just stared at him.
"No." I said, "We're not."
He just shrugged.
"I g-guess you c-can go first." He said.
"You're already basically naked, go shower." I said, "I can wait."
He was quiet again.
"Okay." He said, "Fine."
I let him go shower as I sat down in my desk chair, I reached into my pocket and pulled out the small felt ring box and looked at it slightly, I opened it quietly and pulled out the ring and began looking it over, it was a good size and was really pretty, I leaned on my desk slightly and rolled it in my fingers, I sighed as I sat back up and put the ring back into the box, I closed it quietly and opened the bottom drawer, I pushed some things out of the way and stuck the box in the far back corner before I moved everything back and closed the drawer, it was time to just forget it exists until I need it.