Grave Mistake

I was standing next to the door as Toby was straightening his hoodie, he looked up at me.
"Bye." He said.
"Don't die." I said.
He laughed slightly.
"It's not o-on my list of th-things t-to do." He said.
"Good." I said as I flicked his forehead.
"Ouch!" He complained as he placed his hand on his forehead.
I just silently stared at him, he laughed slightly.
"Yeah, I got it." He said, "I'll be back later, okay?"
"Yeah, okay." I said, "I'll be here."
"D-don't die on the st-tairs again, okay?" He asked, "Do something p-productive."
"I'll try." I said.
He then began to leave, before he closed the door he waved vigorously at me, once he was gone I let out a sigh, lowering my head, I wasn't fully sure what productive thing I could do but I was going to try and find something, I wandered through the awkwardly empty house, I knew just about everyone was here but they were mostly doing their own thing in their own rooms, I eventually went into one of the rooms full of crap and started looking around, I didn't know what I was doing but I was attempting to be productive, I went off to the corner slightly and began to go through a box of crap, it was actually full of fabric and buttons, I pushed the box to the side but made a mental note of it, figuring I'd try to make a doll for Sally at some point, I opened another box to see it was full of lighters and matches, I just closed it back up and pushed it to the side, I opened another box to see it was full of random junk, I began shifted through it seeing if there was anything interesting for me, I jumped when the door to the room was slammed open, I looked up from my well-covered spot to see Masky throw Skully into the room, Skully stumbled slightly as Masky came in and closed the door, he folded his arms as Skully stood up straight, he shoved his hands into his pockets before he turned to Masky, they were both dead quiet.
"Tim, listen, I-"
Skully was cut off by Masky slapping him hard, so hard in fact that it actually knocked his mask off and basically shot it across the room, Skully looked surprised as he stared to the side, he slowly looked back at Masky who was fuming with anger for some reason.
"You are such a moron!" Masky shouted.
"Tim..." Skully said, now seeming slightly worried.
"I can't believe you!" Masky shouted, "Is this all just a game to you?!"
"No, it's not." Skully said, "I'm sorry."
Masky quickly punched his arm, Skully flinched and took a slight step back, Masky took off his mask and began rubbing his face as he turned away from Skully, I could see tears streaming down his cheeks, but I think they were tears of frustration than anything else, Skully went over to him and gently touched his arm.
"I really am sorry." He said as he lowered his head, "I didn't mean to upset you like that."
Masky slapped his hand away, Skully grabbed his arm tightly.
"Tim, I'm actually sorry this time." He said, "I know I'm not serious a lot of the time but I am right now."
Masky wiped his face as he pulled himself away from Skully, he started to walk away from him, Skully quickly grabbed him and shoved him against the wall.
"Listen to me!" Skully shouted, "How can I make you believe me that I'm serious?!"
"Get off me." Masky growled.
"I'm really fucking serious." Skully said, "I didn't want to make you cry, it was an accident."
They were both dead quiet, I just stayed completely silent, not wanting to get dragged into the drama or get in trouble, Masky tried to push Skully off him again but Skully wasn't letting him, he growled slightly before he bit Skully's shoulder, Skully didn't really react to it, he just hugged Masky.
"I'm really sorry..." He said softly, "I'll stop being an idiot and stop pushing your limits."
Masky bit down harder and got Skully to flinch, he then let him go and just sat there looking angry, Skully pat his back slightly before he let him go.
"You're a prick." Masky said seriously.
Skully pressed his lips against Masky's.
(OH GOD!)
I jumped as my skin crawled, I quickly covered my eyes.
(Don't cover your eyes!)
(I wanna see what happens!)
Well, I fucking DON'T!
I could hear them making out and it made me really uncomfortable, I kept my eyes covered as I tried to ignore the wet sounds, I then heard them both pull away with an audible fwuah sound.
"Stop." I heard Masky say.
"No one's in here." Skully said.
Yes, I fucking am!
"This place is still public." Masky said, "That's enough, I got it."
It fell completely silent, I then heard Masky sigh.
"Fine, alright." Masky said.
Please don't continue.
"We'll go back to the room." Masky sighed, "Quit it with that face."
I heard Skully squeal as he clapped, I then heard them moving around quite a bit, then the door opened and closed quickly, I finally moved my hands and looked around the room, they were both gone, I bit my lip as I refrained from whining, that was one thing I didn't want to witness, but goddamnit... I kinda ship it, maybe?
(That kind of reminded me of how Toby acts with you.)
(Like the story you read to him two nights ago, he laughed at you, made you cry, then felt really bad.)
All my productivity was now out the window, I quietly crept through the room and out the door, I closed the door quietly and went to head back to the bedroom when I saw Kate standing down the hall staring at me, I froze up, did she see those two leave, then me? Does she know everything?
She began coming over to me and I really didn't want to talk to her, if she had questions about what they were doing I absolutely wasn't going to answer.
"Were you in there the entire time?" She asked quietly as she pointed at the door.
I bit my lip again as I stared at her.
"They didn't catch you, did they?" She asked even quieter.
I shook my head slightly.
"Okay, good." She sighed quietly, "Masky would have lost his shit."
I really didn't want to talk about this, but she obviously knew what was going on with the two of them.
"Don't tell anyone, okay?" She asked quietly, "They don't exactly want anyone to know."
"I won't tell a soul." I replied quietly.
"Okay, good." She said.
"So is it... just those two, or Hoodie two?" I asked quietly.
She was dead quiet.
"I'll be honest, it's all three." She said quietly.
"Okay, I'm leaving now." I said.
"Bye." She said.
I quickly went back to the bedroom, once in I went into the middle of the room and laid face first on the floor, after a few seconds I let out a loud groan, that was embarrassing as all hell!