Meow

I opened my eyes to be staring at the ceiling again, I let out a sigh, I looked over at Toby's bed to see my body was already curled up on his chest, Toby was running his fingers through its hair, I just silently watched, suddenly the cat jumped up onto the bed, it meowed loudly as Toby jumped slightly.
"Oh, the c-cat." Toby said.
He pushed on my body slightly.
"Up." He said.
My body got up and Toby looked at the cat, it meowed loudly again.
"What's wrong, buddy?" Toby asked, "Do you w-want food?"
The cat meowed as it got up and started to head to the door, Toby got up.
"Wait h-here, guys." He said, "I'll b-be back."
He then followed the cat, I laid there quietly, now waiting to reclaim my body and follow Toby, I waited for what felt like forever, when I finally felt faint I sighed in relief, I closed my eyes and opened them again to be sitting on the edge of Toby's bed, my muscles still felt heavy but I knew the paralysis was over since I was in my body again, I got up and began to head downstairs to check on Toby, I could smell something cooking so I went to the kitchen, he was turning the stove off and putting scrambled eggs on a plate, he looked up at me quietly.
"Oh, hi." He smiled.
"You're making him eggs?" I asked.
"Yes, I am." Toby replied, "That's w-what he wanted."
"Alright." I said, "Did he ask you personally?"
"Yes, he did." Toby replied as he moved the plate over to the cat sitting on the counter, "Skully was r-right, he t-talks."
"Okay." I said, "I definitely trust you more than Skully."
I watched as the cat ate the eggs, I reached over and began petting it, it seemed really happy as pet it, I heard a noise near the door and I quickly looked over.
(Slender's coming.)
"Shit, hide!" I whispered as I grabbed Toby's arm.
I quickly opened a cabinet and pulled him into it with me, I closed the door just enough that I could still see out of it, I saw Slender walk into the room, he looked around a bit and I covered Toby's mouth to keep him quiet, he started coming towards us and I began getting nervous that's when Skully suddenly poked his head into the room.
"Mr. Kitty!" Skully said as he came in, "You made yourself food?!"
He went over to the cat and began petting him.
"Far more complex than I knew!" He said happily.
"Why are you up?" Slender asked, sounding angry.
"Substance." Skully said blankly as he looked at Slender, "I need substance."
Slender groaned angrily.
"Don't stay up too late!" He growled.
He then left the room angrily, Skully cooed at the cat as he continued to pet it, I opened the cabinet and Skully jumped away, I then climbed out with Toby close behind, Skully just silently stared.
"So he didn't cook himself?" Skully asked as he pointed at the cat.
"No." Toby shook his head.
Skully looked disappointed, I grabbed Toby's arm.
"We're leaving before we get in trouble." I said.
"Okay." Toby followed willingly.
I lead him back upstairs quietly, once back in the bedroom I sighed.
"That was too close." I said as I finally let his arm go, "We could have been caught."
"I g-guess..." He said quietly.
I began slowly going to head back to my bed, I climbed in and laid on my stomach and held onto my pillow, after a minute I felt Toby fall on top of me, I yelped before I turned to look at him, he wrapped his arms around my chest.
"I love you." He said.
"Yeah, thanks, me too." I said as I grabbed his arms, "Move."
He held on tighter.
"Toby!" I growled, "Let go!"
I felt him kiss the nape of my neck and I just gave up, letting my face fall into the pillow I was holding, he just quietly laid on top of me, his hand slightly rubbing my chest.
"You're supposed to wait..." I mumbled into the pillow.
"Hm?" He asked as he moved closer to me.
"You're supposed to wait!" I repeated as I moved away from the pillow and turned to him slightly, "Can't you hold out your hormonal nonsense?!"
"I am." He said, "I just think y-you're c-cute."
I flipped him off, he kissed my neck again and I laid back into the pillow, he just laid there silently as I tried to ignore him, after a moment I felt his hands go up my shirt, I just pretended I was asleep homing he'd leave me alone long enough to fall asleep, he stopped moving and just laid there, I hoped he was falling asleep, I felt him stick his finger in my belly button and I gasped as I sat up slightly, I heard him snicker.
"Knock it off!" I growled, "Bedtime."
I shoved my face back into the pillow and Toby rolled off me, I let out a sigh as I laid there, I was getting extremely impatient, just three and a half more weeks and we can do anything, we'll have full freedom, just the and a half...
"Are y-you mad at m-me...?" Toby asked quietly.
"What would you do if I said yes?" I asked as I looked at him.
"I'm s-sorry..." He trailed off as he lowered his eyes.
"Do you know how much self-restraint I've had to show around you lately?" I asked angrily, "You acting all cute and lovey-dovey isn't helpful."
He stared at me silently, I sighed as I laid back down, closing my eyes.
"I'm getting impatient, too, I know exactly what you're feeling." I said, "But I also don't want to get you in trouble, it could just cut everything between us."
I heard him sigh.
"You h-have a p-point..." He muttered as he laid on his stomach.
I reached over to him and took his hand.
"We don't have to wait too much longer." I said, "Three and a half weeks can pass by quickly."
He was just quiet as he sat there holding my hand, he squeezed it slightly.
"I g-guess." He said, "I j-just wish it'd g-go by faster..."
"Time passes when you're having fun." I said as I squeezed his hand back.
Toby bit his lip slightly, I closed my eyes as I felt a little faint.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
"Yeah... just tired." I replied.
"Okay." Toby said, "I'll let you s-sleep, then."
He snuggled closer to me and I smiled slightly, then slowly dozed off.