Something Wrong

"He's been acting really strange lately..." I heard Toby say quietly, "L-like he's... I don't know how t-to discribe it..."
"Yes, I'm afraid I've noticed." I hear Smiley say, "He's been very absent-minded while working as well."
I heard Toby sigh, I felt exhausted, I didn't remember last night very well... did I pass out at some point?
"C-can you figure out w-what's wrong?" Toby asked.
"Well..." Smiley trailed off, "I could run a few blood tests and see if anything comes up."
"If you'd p-please." Toby said, "I'm r-really worried."
I felt pain in my arm and I quickly moved my arm, smacking whoever it was, Smiley and Toby both looked a little scared.
"S-Sorry!" I said quickly, "I... I don't know what came over me."
"It's fine." Smiley said, "Just let me get the needle."
I looked at my arm, the syringe was still in my arm, I sighed as I held my arm out to him, he took the syringe but did take some blood with it, I didn't say anything as he got up and left the room, I looked down at my bleeding arm quietly, Toby put a bandages over it, I looked up at him tiredly.
"Are you okay?" Toby asked.
"I don't know..." I said quietly, "I... think I'm missing a vitamin or something..."
He sat there quietly, my head began to spin again, I held my head as I sighed, I felt Toby lean on me.
"Please be okay..." He said quietly.
"I'm sure I'll be fine." I said, "I'll try taking some supplements."
"Okay." He said.
I sat there silently, he rubbed my shoulders in an attempt to help me, I sighed again before I looked up at my medicine, I stared at it blankly before I grabbed it.
"Maybe it's a side effect from this." I said as I looked at it.
"Maybe..." He said quietly.
I began reading the side effects for the medication, Toby was rubbing my back as I read.
"Fatigue and drowsiness... insomnia, that's not unusual..." I read aloud, "Blurred vision and dizziness." I pointed at the bottle, "At least some things were explained."
"Okay." Toby said, "Should I t-tell Smiley?"
"Yeah, you should." I said as I held out the bottle, "I've definately been experiencing a lot of those side effects."
He took the bottle and kind of looked at it.
"I've been feeling anxiety for sure." I sighed, "I keep panicking for no reason."
"Decreased orgasm...." Toby said quietly.
I looked up at him quietly.
"Yeah, apparently it messes with sexual desires, too." I sighed as I looked down.
"You, um... d-didn't come as m-much as last t-time last night." He said.
I sighed.
"I guess I'm experiencing more than I thought...." I muttered.
"I'll go t-tell Smiley." He said, "Just... w-wait there, okay?"
"Yeah, okay." I said.
He got up and left the room quickly, I laid down quietly and listened to nothing, I will admit the demons had been awfully quiet lately, they only talk when they need to, I wonder if that has something to do with the antidepressants too, I stared at the ceiling silently before it began to spin, I closed my eyes in an attempt to soothe my aching head, maybe I was dehydrated? Did I have enough potassium? I don't know... I guess the blood test Smiley does will explain whatever it is, I opened my eyes again and looked over at my nightstand, there was a glass of water sitting there, I sat up slowly and began drinking the water, I was sure Toby put it there so I could take my pills but that just wasn't going to work out how I wanted it, I really wanted the water, I drank the whole glass before I laid back down, I closed my eyes again and just waited for Toby to come back, soon I heard the door open and I looked over as Toby came in, he had a piece of paper with him and was reading it intently, he looked up at me slightly.
"So?" I asked.
"Well, he said he'd l-look into the medicine." He started, "And he gave me the blood result, but he couldn't m-make heads or t-tails of it."
He held the paper out to me as he came over.
"He wanted to know if you could figure it out." He said, "Since it's your b-blood."
I held out my hand and he gave it too me, I took it and began looking it over, it seemed like my blood had been tainted, maybe it was actually the demon blood, although my blood had never produced something like this, I must had been deprived of something, I examined it closer as I tried to find the cause, then I spotted something, of course!
"I need more vitamin c." I said as I set it aside, "What a bother."
"Oh..." Toby sounded relieved, "Is that... easy t-to deal with?"
"Yeah, it is." I said, "I just need a couple pills and I'll be fine."
"Okay." He said.
He sat down next to me and wrapped his arms around me, I reached up and pat his head.
"That r-really worried me..." He said quietly, "I th-thought you were d-dying..."
"Why did you think that?" I asked as I looked at him, "Because I passed out last night?"
He stared at me, then shook his head slightly.
"You didn't pass out..." He said quietly, "I don't kn-know what happened."
Now I was feeling a little worried.
"Well... m-maybe you did pass o-out, I don't kn-know..." He said, "I... I think that after the second t-time you came it became a d-demon..."
I stared at him.
"You think?" I asked.
"Well, there's n-no way t-to know for sure." He said, "But if y-you say you passed out then th-that's probably what happened."
I sighed as I lowered my head, it was probably the lusty bitch, Toby rubbed my head slightly.
"So y-you'll be okay?" He asked.
"Yeah, I'll be fine." I assured him, "There's vitamin c tablets in the second drawer on my desk, if you want to get it for me."
He jumped up and ran over to my desk, he opened the drawer and began to go through it, soon he pulled out a pill bottle and began to read the front of it, he ran over and held it out to me, I accepted the bottle and saw it was, in fact, the vitamin c.
"Mind getting me more water?" I asked, "I kind of drank it all and I'm feeling dizzy."
"Yeah." He said.
He grabbed my cup and went to the bathroom, I grabbed the test again and began looking at it, I just wanted to make sure, that's when I realized the reasons for the demon blood, they bleed black, and whenever their blood is involved it usually meant that I was either hurt or something was wrong, maybe I was fighting an infection? Or internal bleeding? It could explain a lot, the fact I didn't feel any pain probably meant I wasn't bleeding, so probably an infection, Toby came back in with the cup, I took it from him.
"Do you think you could get me the antibiotics off the fridge?" I asked, "I think I might have an infection somewhere."
"Kay." He said.
He went over to the fridge and got me those as well, I took both of them quietly.
"So... do you just p-plan on being here all d-day?" He asked.
"I don't think I can do much." I said, "I just feel awful right now, but I'm sure I'll feel better in the morning."
"Okay." He said, "I'll m-make sure t-to get your medicine before then."