Emotion Train

I was laying over the side of my bed sobbing heavily, I was holding tightly to the blankets with my face hidden in them, I had gotten into an argument with about five people, Sully, Masky, Jeff, Nina, and even Toby ended up in the argument, I even ended up punching Jeff, when we all got yelled at by Slender I ended up ditching a quarter of the way through and went to my room alone, as I was sobbing heavily I heard the door open, I didn't even bother looking as I continued to cry, I listened as they walked over and sat on the bed next to me, whoever was next to me began rubbing my head gently as I sobbed, after another minute of crying I finally started to calm down, whoever was on the bed slid off and sat next to me, they slipped their hand under my chin and slowly pulled my face away from the bed, I saw it was Toby, he had the towel in his hand and he began wiping my face off with it, I just let him, I had a lot of the black mass leaking from my eyes along with a runny nose and drool, once my face was clean he tossed the towel back to its place, he then pulled me into a hug, I quietly wrapped my arms around him quietly.
"I'm sorry..." I mumbled.
"It's okay." He assured me.
I leaned my face into his shoulder more and began trying not to cry again, he gently kissed my temple as he started rubbing my back.
"It's okay... shh..." He tried to soothe me, "Everything's going t-to be okay."
"I really didn't mean to fight like that..." I sobbed, "I didn't mean to punch him..."
"He deserved it." Toby said, "Slender agreed."
I just stayed quiet, he rubbed my back again, he kissed my cheek again trying to calm me down and make me feel better, I buried my face into his shoulder again as I gripped his shirt tightly.
"I don't know what's wrong with me..." I said quietly.
"You're stressed out." He said, "You've been really stressed out since Hoodie's been gone."
I was quiet, he was right, I've been really stressed since I got involved with the proxies problems, I really just wanted to help them but I just ended up making things worse, if I didn't get involved then Hoodie might had been spared from Thetmis, Toby rubbed my head again.
"Quit blaming yourself for what happened t-to Hoodie." He said, "You had good intentions, you did nothing wrong."
I was just quiet as I sat there on his lap, he was still rubbing my back, I finally moved away from him and let him go, he gently cradled my face as he looked at me, he then looked me in the eyesockets.
"Do you need to eat something?" He asked, "You look... sick."
I sighed as I looked away.
"I don't know." I replied, "I guess."
"Do you want a kidney or actual food?" He asked.
"I ate a kidney earlier." I said, "So I guess actual food."
"Okay." He said, "I'll be back."
I slid off his lap and he got off the floor, he left and I just sat there quietly, I ran my hand through my hair, I felt warm and uncomfortable, I looked at my hand in disgust as it glistened with sweat, I sighed as I wiped it on my pants, I got up and opened the window before I got into the closet and found a fan, I plugged it in and sat in front of it as I waited for Toby, I slowly began to feel tired, I wanted a nap, I heard the door open again and I looked over, the scent that hit me made me stand in a second.
"Whoa, you're excited." He said.
"It smells good." I said.
"Okay, chill." He said.
I sat down on the bed as he brought it over, I really wanted to eat it, he sat next to me and held out the plate, I eagerly took it and began eating, boy was this delicious, he sat there next to me talking as I ate, I just replied to him with noises as I ate, soon he just went quiet as I continued eating, once I was done I let out a sigh of relief, usually everyone had to wait to eat until everyone else ate, and I ate only three hours ago and a kidney an hour ago, so technically I shouldn't be hungry but damn was that good, I looked at Toby.
"Was it good?" He asked.
"Yeah." I replied, "Thanks."
He smiled like a dork, I leaned over to him and gently kissed his cheek.
"You're an adorable dork." I poked his forehead.
"And you're a nerd." He poked my forehead back, "A medical nerd."
I stuck my tongue out at him and he giggled at me, I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him close.
"I really do love you." I said.
He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me.
"I love you too." He smiled, "Nerd."
I kissed him again, he rubbed my sides as he began kissing my cheeks and ears, I rubbed his back happily.
"You're really cute." He said.
"You're cute too." I said, "Too cute for words."
Watching his face turn red was really rewarding, I started kissing his cheek as he whined.
"That's not fair!" He said, "I'm supposed to make you embarrassed!"
"Welp, too late." I said, "Should've said something earlier."
He laughed slightly, I laughed too, he then kissed my face again, I felt his hands slowly move up my shirt and rub my stomach.
"You really like rubbing my abs, don't you?" I asked.
"Well, mine are pitiful." He pouted slightly, "Yours are awesome."
I lifted his shirt and looked at his stomach, then compared it to mine, yeah mine were more like a washboard, although his looked more natural, I gently ran my thumbs over his abs.
"I like yours better than mine." I said.
He looked up at me quietly, still pouting slightly.
"Yours look more natural." I explained, "Mine make me look like a bodybuilder, and those guys just look... wrong to me."
He smiled.
"You don't look like a bodybuilder." He assured me, "You're not nearly as creepy."
I scoffed.
"I'm a demon." I said as I turned my head away.
"I think humans are scarier than monsters." He said solemnly.
I looked back at him quietly.
"Well..." He trailed off as he looked away more, "I guess you're more human than my dad, he was the biggest monster ever."
I quickly pulled him into a headlock.
"Well, he's dead." I said, "So he can't hurt you anymore."
I then let him go and quickly grabbed his cheeks.
"If he were to magically materialize then I'd give him a piece of my mind." I said, "Then I'd kill him again."
He smiled slightly.
"You're so weird."