Telling Truths

Toby and I quietly made our way downstairs and to Slender's office, we were both rather scared to tell him what happened, we stopped in front of his office door and just sat there silently, I looked at Toby quietly, he was obviously holding his breath as he stared at the door, he reached up and knocked on the door quickly.
"Enter." Slender said from inside.
We both took deep breaths before he opened the door, we both went in and Toby closed the door again, Slender was sitting at his desk leaning on his hands, Kate and Masky were in there as well, I sighed as I looked away from them.
"Yes?" Slender asked.
"Um..." Toby trailed off.
I raised my hand.
"I'm pregnant." I pointed at Toby, "With his kid..."
I was surprised at all when it fell completely silent, Toby just nodded, validating what I said, Kate and Masky were both silent as they stared at us.
"You're shitting, right?" Masky asked.
"You're not the first ones to think this was a joke." I said, "I thought Smiley was joking too, then Toby thought I was."
"Good god." Slender said.
I've never heard him swear before, any sort of swear.
"I swear we didn't mean for this t-to happen." Toby said, "We went from us not knowing if he could get pregnant, to him thinking he was, to us being told he couldn't get pregnant, to us being told he could get pregnant, we're just really confused how we ended up like this..."
"Sorry." I said quietly.
It was quiet, Slender looked at Kate.
"Fetch Dr. Smiley." He ordered.
She left the room quickly, Toby grabbed a chair and pulled it over to me.
"Sit down." He mumbled.
I didn't bother arguing with him and just sat down, he stood next to me quietly as we waited for Smiley, when the door opened again I looked over to see Smiley and Ann coming in.
"Yes, sir?" Smiley asked, somewhat looking at me.
"Jack is pregnant?" He asked.
"Yes." He nodded slightly, "It was caused by a demon that represents the deadly sin of Lust."
It was silent again, geez I have a lot to deal with.
"This is..." Masky trailed off.
I did feel like we weren't going to be allowed to keep the kid, mostly because it was Toby's baby and we didn't get explicit permission to try and have a baby, mostly because we didn't know it could happen, not only that but what would happen if I were accepted to Thetmis?
"Dr. Smiley." Slender started.
"Yes, sir?" Smiley asked.
"How much of a hassle would it be to abort the child?" Slender asked.
I held my breath.
"Largely." Smiley replied, "He's not exactly human so if the demons decide against anything that's happening then they may interfere, which could lead to someone else getting deathly hurt."
(We're having a baby!)
"If we were to abort the child, what would you suggest?" Slender asked.
"I wouldn't do it, but perhaps someone from Thetmis would be brave enough to try." He suggested, "Though I'm not sure what would happen after the child is removed, the demons may never let his mind back to the way it was before."
Slender sighed as he rubbed his face slightly, we were having an issue, I knew that.
"Personally, sir." Masky started, "I think Toby's a bit immature to raise a child."
Toby lowered his head slightly.
"This could be what we've been looking for with Toby's immaturity." Kate suddenly chimed in, "What could possibly make someone act more mature than giving them the responsibility of a child?"
"She does have a point." Smiley agreed.
"And if he doesn't shape up?" Masky asked, "We have more than enough immaturity in this stronghold."
"If I may speak, sir, I have an alternative." Smiley spoke up.
"You may speak." Slender waved his hand at him.
"If we allow this process to play out naturally and allow Jack to have the child we won't have to keep it." Smiley said, "A willing assailant could take and raise the child away from everyone else."
I could live with that.
"Jack."
I looked up at Slender quickly.
"Are you interested in having the child?" He asked.
"Yes." I replied without hesitation, "I don't want to get rid of it."
"Toby?" Slender asked as he looked at him.
"I..." He trailed off, "I do want to keep it."
Everyone was quiet, it was really unsettling that we probably won't be able to actually keep the kid but it does seem like I'm most likely going to be allowed to have the kid, the silence was nearly suffocating, Slender finally sighed again.
"Fine." He said, "Jack may have the child, but if I see fit, the child will not stay."
I relaxed slightly.
"And Toby."
He flinched slightly but did his best not to seem nervous.
"Make sure this doesn't happen again." Slender ordered.
"Yessir." Toby agreed.
"Now be on your way." He waved at us.
I stood up and Toby gently took my hand, we both left and began heading upstairs to the bedroom, when we got there we both just quietly let each other go, I turned to Toby.
"I should warn you that I don't have a birth canal." I started.
"Okay." He replied.
"So if I am going to have this kid I'll need to get a C-Section." I continued.
"Okay." He replied.
"Do you know what a c-section is?" I asked.
"No." He shook his head.
"They have to cut my stomach open and take all my organs out in order to get the baby out." I explained, "Then they have to stitch me back up."
He was quiet as he stared at me.
"You won't have to watch." I assured, "You can be there, but sit on the other side of a curtain so you don't see anything."
He was just quiet as he looked at me, then somewhat sighed.
"Okay." He said, "I... um..."
"It's okay." I assured him again, "The demons are set on having the kid so as long as the kid's ready to come out then they shouldn't interfere too much."
"Okay." He said, seeming a bit happier.
He gently kissed my forehead as he rubbed my knuckles, I couldn't help but smile at him slightly, he let my hands go again before he rubbed my stomach.
"You're really weird." I chuckled.
"Says the pregnant dude." He said.
I watched as his face lit up, almost like he had an epiphany.
"You're a male seahorse!" He shouted.
I cracked up laughing, this boy was a mess and a half.
"I love you." I hugged him.
"I love you, too." He hugged me back.