Stressing

I have been out looking for Hoodie for about two days, I don't dare go into town while it was daylight so I was just hoping the poor guy hadn't done something he'd regret, it was late at night and I was walking through the town, heading to the house I remembered with a box while staying completely silent, I reached the house and began checking out the area, I didn't have any ill intent, I just wanted to leave this box for Kamry, it had some family pictures and other things I had stolen from my college flat after I could start seeing, it also had a note for Mom, Dad, and her, Mom's explained that I felt bad for disappearing but couldn't do anything about it at this time, Dad's explained that I wished I had known him better and had actually succeeded in making him proud by becoming a doctor, and Karmy's was just a long apologie for constantly making her mad and never being able to see on the same page as her, I was hoping it would give my family some sort of solice or comfort, I eventually reached a window and peered into it while staying out of sight, I could see someone laying in a bed asleep, I tried the window and knew immediately it was Kamry's room because it was unlocked, no matter how many times I told Kamry to close and lock her window she never listened to me, I climed into the room and contimplated whether or not I should scare her into locking her window, but I decided against it, I gently set the box down on the bedside table and then left immediately afterward, then I continued my search.
I walked passed a bar and stopped in my tracks, turning my head to the entrance to see that notable orange hoodie in a window, I stood off and unnoticeably as possible as I tried to look at the person in the bar, they were wearing the right hoodie but their hood was up and they were facing away from me so I couldn't actually see them, and I knew that Hoodie was wearing pajamas when I talked with him so I didn't know how he'd get actual clothes without getting caught, so I just stood nearby and watched, the person had a glass of something in front of them, I just continued watching them sitting at the bar quietly, after a minute some guy walked up to them and seemed to try and talk to them, they just waved their hand toward him, almost like they were shooing him away, the guy seemed to be persistent about it though, the person finally stood up and turned angrily to the guy and seemed to be telling him off, that confirmed to me that it actually was Hoodie, I was relieved to actually see he was alive, the two of them began yelling at each other, soon the guy grabbed Hoodie by the front of his hoodie and began dragging him outside, I knew I had to interfere now, I silently hid and watched as the guy brought a raging Hoodie out of the bar and somewhat threw him to the ground, Hoodie growled at the guy angrily, that's when I stepped out and completely ignored the guy, Hoodie fell silent when he saw me, I didn't say anything to him as I went over and grabbed the front of his Hoodie and pulled him to his feet, I then threw him over my shoulder.
"Put me down!" He ordered.
"Shut up." I said.
He began kicking and yelling as I started carrying him away, my shoulder was grabbed and I was turned around, I was now facing the guy.
"Where do you think you're going?!" He growled.
I didn't have time for him so I just sucker-punched him in the stomach, he made a satisfying noise as he grabbed his stomach and fell to his knees, I then just ignored him and carried Hoodie off, he was quiet now as I carried him off to the forest, I walked into the forest for about five minutes before I finally stopped and set him down, he was giving me a dark look, he still had dark bags under his eyes and looked really pale.
"Why did you run off?" I asked, "Skully was absolutely losing his shit over you."
He didn't say anything as he continued glaring at me, I gave him a concerned expression.
"You need to talk to me." I said, "There's obviously something very wrong."
He didn't say anything as he looked away, I gently pulled him into a hug.
"I'm worried about you." I said, "Skully and Jay are worried too, they didn't understand why you never went back to him."
He finally rested his head on my shoulder, I began rubbing his back in an attempt to soothe him.
"I know you're tired and need a vacation, and I don't mind giving it to you." I said.
He didn't say anything, I let him go and quickly began to examine him, checking vitals and his eyes, he was somewhat trying to fight me off but I just kept going, checking his teeth and tongue, he finally pushed my hands away from him.
"Knock it off..." He said quietly.
"I can't." I said, "You're not doing well."
He seemed annoyed but didn't say anything, I began checking his pulse and got a little worried, his heartbeat was a bit fast, I then grabbed his face and leaned in to smell his breath just to see how intoxicated he was, he pushed against my face as I got close but I easily overpowered him in his weak state, eventually he gave up on fighting me off, once I was done checking him over I decided that he was too weak and sick not to take home, Seedy came out of the nearby shrubs and I looked at him, holding tightly to Hoodie's arm.
"We need to take him." I said, "Carry him and follow me."
He grunted as he walked over, he grabbed Hoodie and held him like a doll and looked at me, I then began leading him back to the mansion, my estimation was that we'd reach there by morning.