Show Me More

I was sitting next to the river tossing flower petals into it as Toby was talking about who knows what next to the fire, he was making dinner and I was actually trying to pay attention to him, but damn were the demons talking a whole hell of a lot, I don't even know what they were talking about.
"Jack?"
"Hm? Yeah?" I asked as I looked at Toby, "I'm listening."
"Are you?" He asked, "I've said your n-name at least f-five t-times."
"Oh..." I said as I looked away slightly, "Sorry."
"Are they all t-talking?" He asked.
"Yeah, sorry." I said, "It's... kind of hard to hear."
"What are they t-talking about?" He asked.
"I have no idea." I said, "I was trying to focus on you so I wasn't paying attention."
He stared blankly at me for a second, he was wearing his mouthguard, the demons were still talking, he continued to stare at me.
"Did you say something?" I asked, "I can't hear you."
Now he looked a little worried, he continued to stare silently at me, I shook my head slightly.
"I can't hear you." I said, "I'm really sorry."
He shook his head slightly as he looked away, I looked away from him now frustrated.
Shut the fuck up! I'm trying to have a good time and you guys are ruining every fucking thing!
(Oh, sorry.)
I let out a frustrated groan, goddamn it! Why the hell are they still talking?!
"Shut the hell up!" I shouted angrily, "Just shut up!"
They immediately shut up.
"You guys are so fucking annoying! My god!" I shouted, "Just get out if you want to talk so badly!"
It was silent, I was mildly fuming with rage, I felt a hand on my back.
"Are you okay?" Toby asked.
"I'm so mad." I growled, "They're all assholes!"
"I'm sorry." Toby said as he pulled me into a small hug.
I sighed slightly, leaning on him.
"Sometimes they're just really annoying..." I complained quietly, "And they don't listen to me at that."
He pat my shoulder in an attempt to comfort me, we were both quiet, the demons were quiet as well.
"Do you w-want some food now?" Toby asked.
"Yeah, I guess." I replied.
He went off and got some food out of the fire, he came back over and sat next to me, he handed me the plate.
"Thanks." I said.
"And it's not sweet." He said as he folded his arms, "I made it j-just as salty as you are."
I scoffed at him before the two of us laughed, Toby went off to get himself something to eat, I looked down at the steak he gave me, I was definitely one for meat, which sounds really weird and I'm just not going to say anything about that, I started to eat it and it was surprisingly good, I actually want expecting Toby to make something as savory as this.
"This is pretty good." I said, "Thanks."
"I t-told you I could cook." He said, "Dumbass."
"Asshat." I said back.
"Bitch."
"Dick."
"Duck."
"Duck?" I asked.
"Yes." He said, "You are a duck."
I laughed quietly at him.
"What?" He asked.
"You're so weird." I laughed at him.
We both ate in relative silence, once I was done eating I looked at Toby to see he was roasting marshmallows.
"Oh, of course." I said.
"What?" Toby asked as he looked at me.
"As soon as your done eating your right to sweets." I said.
"Do you want some?" He asked as he held out a marshmallow to me.
I sighed as I sat back.
"Fine." I said, "But I'm making hot chocolate."
He laughed slightly, kicking his legs like a child, I went over and started to go through everything we had brought with, soon I found the hot cocoa mix I had grabbed.
"I thought you d-didn't like chocolate." Toby said.
"I'm not a fan of chocolate." I said, "But I definitely prefer it over some other things."
I looked at him quickly.
"Have you ever had toasted marshmallows in hot chocolate?" I asked.
"Um... no." He said.
"You're about to." I said.
I began to boil some water in a pan we had, Toby continued to roast marshmallows, after a couple second I could hear Toby blowing, I looked to see him trying to blow out his flaming marshmallow.
"Are you serious?" I asked.
"Shut up!" Toby complained.
I reached out and grabbed the still flaming marshmallow and quickly pulled it off his stick, I waved it slightly and it went out, I looked at him.
"Do you even know how to roast marshmallows?" I asked in slight irritation.
"I'm t-trying, damnit!" Toby shouted.
I laughed at him slightly.
"Do you want some pointers?" I asked.
He looked upset but nodded.
"Okay." I said, "Try to keep it a good distance away from the flames so it doesn't actually catch fire."
He reached into a bag and grabbed another marshmallow, he stuck it on his stick and started following my advice.
"Now keep it moving so the heat doesn't catch it on fire either." I said, "Once it turns a nice golden brown color then it's done."
"Okay, I got it." Toby said.
I continued to watch the water until it turned into a nice simmer, I then poured it into two cups and started to mix in the cocoa mix, I looked to make sure Toby was doing okay, and he was luckily, once I was done I looked back at Toby, he was looking at the marshmallow intensely.
"Are you alright?" I asked.
"Is it brown enough?" He asked.
"It's good." I said, "Put it in."
He took it off and put it in the cup.
"Now just let it melt." I said, "Once it's rather melted then go ahead and drink it."
"Okay." He said, "I'll r-roast one for you."
I watched him as he started to roast one for me, after it was done he put it in the other cup, he picked up the one near him and started to drink it.
"Ooh!" He said as he looked in the cup, "That's g-good!"
"I told you." I said as I picked up my cup.
The two of us silently drank our hot chocolate, once we were done we just sat silently by the fire, watching silently as the flames danced around.
"Um..." Toby suddenly trailed off.
"Hm?" I asked, not taking my gaze off the fire.
"Do you still... want t-to do it?" He asked, "We're not h-home, so if you d-don't that's fine."
I was quiet as I stared at the fire, I... wasn't sure how to reply, we didn't have to, but technically we'd have more privacy out here, I bit my lower lip slightly.
"I don't know..." I finally replied.
Toby looked at me slightly.
"We d-don't have t-to." He said, "It's your ch-choice."
I was really trying to think about this, if we don't then I might reclose myself, but we're out in the open if we do, I bit my lip again.
"I... I think..." I trailed off.
He was waiting patiently for my answer.
"We should... I think we should." I said quietly.
"Okay." Toby said quietly.
We were both quiet for a moment, my face was starting to heat up, for the past week we've been somewhat dating Toby has been touching me more just to help me over my insecurity, every night he'd go further out of my comfort zone, but I wasn't sure if he'd go too far tonight because we weren't home, I was still biting my lower lip.
"Jack, you're bleeding." Toby said as he wiped my chin.
"Oh shit." I said as I reached up and touched my lip.
I wiped some of the blood off my lip, Toby grabbed my head and made me look at him, he then began to check my lip.
"You need to stop d-doing that." He said as he let me go, "At some p-point, you're going t-to actually hurt yourself."
I turned my head away from him, he let out a small sigh.
"Do you j-just want to go t-to bed?" He asked.
"Yeah." I said quietly.
He got up and held out his hand to me, I let out a soft sigh before I took it, he helped me up and Toby started to put out the fire.
"Ah shit." Toby said quietly.
"Do you need help?" I asked.
"Don't f-fucking judge me!" He said as he glared at me, "I s-start fires, not p-put them out!"
I laughed at him slightly as I grabbed a bucket of water nearby, I tossed it onto the fire and it puffed out.
"Easy." I said as I looked at him.
"Shut up." He said as he bat my arm.
I laughed at him as we started to head to the tent, once we got there we both climbed in, the tent was kind of small, I sat down on one of the mats and watched as Toby was taking off his shoes, I looked around slightly, I froze when I saw the walls of the tent seemed to move slightly.
"Are you okay?" Toby asked, pulling me back to reality.
"Oh... um... I-I don't know." I replied.
He looked a little worried.
"What's g-going on?" He asked.
"Um..." I trailed off as I looked around, "The walls... a-are closing in..."
"Oh." Toby said, "Give me a s-second."
He quickly unzipped the tent and climbed out, I kept looking around at the walls until I could hear something shifting around outside the tent, I heard movement and looked up to see the top of the tent coming off, now I could see the trees and starry sky, there was a bit more shuffling before Toby climbed back in.
"Is that b-better?" He asked.
"Yeah..." I sighed, "Thanks."
He came over and sat next to me.
"It might g-get cold." He said, "So I j-just might end up in y-your bed."
"That's okay." I said, "I can live like that."
He was quiet as he was sitting next to me, I was staring at the sky through the opening in the ceiling.
"Are you sure y-you want to do this t-tonight?" He asked finally, "We d-don't have t-to."
"It's fine." I said, "I'll be fine."
He turned to me slightly and wrapped his arms around me, I tensed up as he pulled me onto his lap, he rested his hands on my back.
"If you want t-to stop at any point, just l-let me know." He said quietly to me.
"If you don't want to do this outside of the house then just say so." I said.
"It's not that." Toby said, "I just d-don't want t-to push you too far."
"As I said earlier, I'll be fine." I said, "Second guessing myself isn't going to help me."
"Okay..." He said quietly, "J-just let me know when I g-go too far."
I nodded as I leaned my head against him, his hands slowly made their way down my back before they slipped up my shirt, I shuddered slightly as he caressed my sides, I bit my lip slightly.
"Don't bite y-your lip." He said, "Bite my shirt if you have t-to."
I let out a shaky breath before I complied, I bit his shirt as his hands moved to my stomach, he ran his thumbs across my abs as I bit harder, I was attempting to calm my nerves, I tensed up more as his hands traveled up to my chest, he's touched there before and already knew how strange it was, I didn't have nipples anymore so my chest was abnormally smooth, but he made no comment to it at all when he discovered it, he rubbed my pecks slightly.
"Are you okay?" He asked quietly.
"Y-yeah..." I breathed out.
"Okay..." He said quietly, "Is it okay if I g-go a little farther?"
"Y-yeah..." I said quietly, "G-go ahead..."
He moved his hands down my stomach and moved them to my back, I bit his shirt again when I felt his fingers dip into the back of my pants, he didn't move at all but I definitely was uncomfortable, we sat there for a moment before he pulled his fingers out.
"I think w-we're done." He said.
"Okay." I sighed.
I slid off his lap and held myself, I was shaking more than I'd like.
"Sorry." Toby said as he took my hand, "Did I go t-too far?"
I shook my head.
"I-I'm fine." I said, "I'll be okay."
I held his hand back, he pulled me a little closer and kissed my cheek gently.
"I'm really sorry." He said softly.
I leaned against him slightly as I let out a sigh.
"Thanks..." I said quietly.
He gently kissed my cheek again, I wasn't sure exactly where our relationship was going, but I knew I'd be content wherever it goes.