Problem Solver

I was sitting quietly in an office chair, using a rag and disinfectant to clean off my scalpel, I looked back up at the corpse of my victim silently, I had quite the struggle with her but at the end of the day it worked out just fine, I sighed as I slipped my scalpel into my bag on my thigh, I tossed the rag into the nearby grabage can and got up to loot, she lived alone and I wasn't worried about anything, I opened drawers and dug through them casually, she didn't have very many things hidden about her home, but as I was going through her shirt drawer I came across some mysterious something, I pulled it out and looked at it, it looked like some sort of pair of gloves, although the tips of them were made of some sort of rubberized plastic, I sat there quietly looking at it for a second, then slipped one on, I scratched at my own leg to see nothing happened.
"Oh shit." I said quietly, "I fucking found one."
I looked at the other one quietly for a moment, then took the one off my hand and shoved it in my pocket, I continued looking through the drawer to see if I could find anything else, soon I found something that could potentially be interesting, it was some really weird strap thing, I sat there messing with it quietly trying to figure out what it was, it was a leather strap with a belt buckle on it, and had two bite blocks on either end.
(Oh, hold on.)
(Ahahaha!)
What am I missing? What is it?
(That's a type of gag.)
Doesn't look like a gag.
(It's desinged to keep someone's mouth open.)
(You stick the bite blocks on your mullars and strap it in the back.)
(It's can make it so someone can get a bj without worrying about the other party biting them.)
(So basically it makes it so you can't bite, but you're mouth's avalible.)
Well shit...
I kinda want it.
(It's most likely used.)
Lost of disinfectant can help.
(We can't talk him out of it now.)
(Let him have his fun.)
(Yeah, it's not like he can get diseased.)
I slipped it into my pocket and continued looting, after a while I silently climbed out the window I came in through, I quietly snuck through the backyard of this persons house until I jumped the fence, I landed in the backyard and turned to see a dog sitting behind me, it was a large dane, it was sitting completely calmly, staring at me like I was completely normal, even though I was covered in blood, I looked around slightly before I looked back at the dog.
"Um... nice dog?" I questioned.
It got up and walked away, I quickly went through the backyard until I climbed over another fence, I then quickly snuck my way through the town until I reached the forest, once I was about a mile in I let myself relax, I slowed my pace and just walked calmly, I just sat there taking deep breaths, I reached into my pocket and pulled out the gloves again, that chick had long nails so I did understand why she had them, and I guess she was a biter too seeing as how she had the gag, but the fact she didn't want to leave any marks probably meant she was having sex with someone she shouldn't be, I then stopped and stared at my hands, why was I thinking about this? She's dead, why should I care?
I shook my head slightly and just kept going, sticking the gloves back into my pocket, I walked on until I reached the mansion, I went inside silently until I reached my room, I went in quietly to see the blob of Toby in my bed, I went over to my desk and quietly got out a small dish, I poured some disinfectant into it and rested the bite blocks in it, I then set the gloves down and went to shower, I had a brief shower, I got out, dried myself off, and left, I wasn't wearing anything but I didn't give a shit about Toby seeing me anymore, after the inital look from Toby I was fine, I went over to the bed and sat down to pull up my boxers, I felt Toby moving a bit before I stood up and pulled them all the way up, I then moved the blankets and crawled into bed with him, he was immediately pressed against me, I wrapped my arm around him and just let him lay close, I closed my eyes and sat for a while, I felt him rub circles on my chest and I opened my eyes, I looked down at him to see his eyes were open now, he was very quiet as he was making designs on my chest, it felt like he was trying to write something maybe.
"Are you trying to brand me?" I asked.
"Yes." He replied without hesitation.
I chuckled slightly as I pulled him closer.
"Maybe I'll get a tattoo." I said.
He stopped and looked up at me.
"I d-don't think a t-tatt-too would w-work on your s-skin." He said, "No offense."
"None taken." I said, "You're probably right."
He started doing designs again, I rubbed his back slightly.
"I think I fixed our problem, by the way." I said.
"Hm." He hummed at me.
"While I was looting I found gloves." I said, "The tips of the fingers are plastic and rubber, so I can't scratch you."
"Ooh." He said quietly.
"I also found a gag." I said.
"I thought y-you d-didn't want a g-gag because it r-restricted your m-mouth t-too much." He said.
"It's not a normal gag." I said, "It has two bite blocks instead of a pole or ball, so you can still mess with my mouth without me biting."
"I d-don't mind the b-biting t-too much."
"I do." I said, "So suck it up."
He snickered at me slightly.
"Though you'd still have to watch out for my teeth." I said, "Don't cut yourself on them."
"You're n-not my mom..." He muttered in a mocking tone.
"It's a good thing I'm not your mom." I said, "If so then my present to you would be a little too weird and probably illegal."
He was quiet, he looked up at me with a weird look, I quietly laughed at him.
"You're k-kimda g-gross." He said.
"I eat kidneys." I said, "Those make the pee."
He looked a little disturbed, I laughed.
"It's fine, my saliva works as some type of disinfectant." I said, "I've got plenty of healthy shit in my mouth to fight disease off."
"But y-you still g-get sick." He poked my chest.
"That's because it's not anything terminal." I said, "I'm most likely not going to die from it, so I don't care about it."
"Okay." He snuggled closer to me.
I heard him close and kissed his forehead, the smile that followed warmed my cold, depressed heart, I knew I was with the one I loved, and I hoped I'd stay this way.
Til death do us part.