Paralyzed

I slowly opened my eyes, I stared at the ceiling silently, I couldn't move, but that wasn't anything new, it was just sleep paralysis, I've actually experienced this a lot even before I was a Creepypasta, I looked around the room slightly and spotted Seedy sitting next to my bed asleep, I looked over at Toby's bed to see he was standing at the foot of it, staring at it, I couldn't help but feel confused, I didn't know why he was up, nor did I know why he was wearing his mouthguard or goggles, I looked at the bed to see there was an unidentifiable blob under the blankets, now I was even more confused, who's in his bed?
I watched the blob shift slightly before whoever was in the bed stretched out, their hand now hanging over the side of the bed, it... looked like Toby's? But Toby's...
Toby kneeled on the foot of his bed, slowly moving towards whoever was in his bed, he reached up and grabbed his blankets, he began slowly pulling them down, the person who was in his bed was... Toby?
Now I was really confused.
Toby laying in his bed slowly opened his eyes, he looked around slightly before he spotted the one over him, he immediately looked horrified and went to scream, the one over him quickly covered his mouth, placing his finger over his covered mouth.
"Shh." The one over him hushed.
Toby obviously couldn't move, his eyes wide as the one over him chuckled slightly, he slipped two fingers into his mouthguard and slowly pulled it down, he opened his mouth to reveal it looked like Slender's, he went to attack Toby and I jolted, I was staring at the ceiling again, I quickly looked to see only a blob under Toby's blankets, my heart rate was up and my breathing was heavy, I watched the bed silently before I saw the blob move, I tried to get up only to fail, I still had the paralysis, my mouth wouldn't even move, I watched Toby longingly, after a minute I heard the bathroom door open, I looked quickly to see... myself.
My head was low and my eyes closed, I slowly shuffled towards the bed before I stopped, I then slowly turned my course to Toby's bed, something bad was going to happen, I knew it was, that imposter of me climbed up on the foot of his bed, Toby shifted slightly, the imposter moved slowly and grabbed the blankets, he then slowly started to move it down, Toby was facing towards me, I watched as his eyes opened slightly, he shifted slightly before rolling over and seeing the imposter, he looked slightly confused and rubbed his eyes slightly.
"Jack...?" He asked, looking up at it, "W-what's wrong...?"
It reached out and gently stroked his face, Toby's eyes closed ever so slightly, he looked back up at it.
"Another night t-terror?" He asked, sitting up slightly.
The imposter quickly covered Toby's mouth and forced him back down, Toby looked a little scared as the imposter moved closer to his face, letting out a low, inhuman growl, Toby's eyes widened and he attempted to push them off, of course, it didn't work, he tried to push him more as he let out little whines, the imposter moved closer to his neck, slowly licking it, Toby tried to push him off more, he was starting to cry, the Imposter then bit down on his neck, getting Toby to freak out, he wasn't the only one freaking out, I was too, Toby was trying to kick it off him, but what really made me freak out was the fact that I could taste blood, my eyes widened when I realized what was truly happening, it was another out of body experience, I desperately begged that I would reenter my body, I need control, I need to stop before I actually hurt Toby, before I ripped out his throat.
My jaws were wrapped tightly around something, it was alive and squirming, I slowly opened my jaw, releasing it, I moved away and saw it really was Toby, he was crying heavily, I was starting to cry too, I moved my hand away from his mouth, my hands were shaking so much now.
"I'm so sorry..." I sobbed, "I'm so sorry..."
I really started to cry now, I can't believe that just happened, Toby slowly started to sit up as I covered my face, I could hear Seedy moving around, Toby pulled me into a hug, I leaned on him as I cried heavily.
"It's okay..." He said calmly, rubbing my back slightly, "I'm okay..."
"I'm so sorry..." I sobbed.
I heard Seedy moving around more.
"No, no no Seedy." Toby said, "It's fine, it's f-fine."
I looked at Toby's neck to see just how much it was bleeding now, I felt sick to my stomach, I looked around and grabbed a shirt that was sitting next to Toby's bed, I used it to cover his wound, it was my attempt to stop the bleeding, he reached up and held the shirt to his neck, I was quiet as I stared at his chest, I didn't know what to do now, we were both completely silent.
"Are you o-okay?" He asked.
"I'm sorry..." I said quietly.
"It's okay..." He said as he pat my back slightly, "I'm not m-mad."
I was quiet, he pulled me into another hug, I was starting to cry again, he was doing his best to comfort me, neither of us knew what to do with each other, I looked up at him slightly to see he was wiping tears off of his face, I felt so bad, I was feeling sick, why my did my body act without me?!
(We're sorry.)
I gritted my teeth, I wasn't happy now, I slowly started to get up.
"P-please don't d-do anything stupid." Toby said as he grabbed my arm.
"I'm not." I said, "I'm... getting something for your neck."
He hesitated before he let my arm go, I went off to the desk in the room and started looking for what I needed, I found what I needed and went back over to him, he was still holding the shirt against his neck, I sad back down in front of him and took the shirt off, he had flaps of skin hanging from where I bit, I started to clean the wound, I was trying my hardest not to vomit, I had never felt this bad before, once I was finished I began bandaging it, it was very noticeable, I knew that anyone who saw it would have so many questions, especially Slender, Toby can't lie to him, once that was done we were both quiet.
"I'm sorry..." I said again.
"It's okay." Toby said.
I was quiet, I really felt sick, I looked at Seedy who was still sitting next to my bed, I started to get up.
"I have to go." I said as I started to head to the bathroom.
I stumbled slightly but actually made it to the bathroom, I actually saw what I must have done in there earlier, there were bottles of thing laying around and all the drawers and cabinets were open, it was a mess in there, I went over to the toilet and leaned over it, I felt so sick, who knows what was going to happen tomorrow, all I knew was that I was going to be in trouble.
"Jack?" Toby asked from the door, "Oh god."
I looked over at him slightly, he was looking at the floor, he started making his way over to me, I leaned over the toilet again.
"Are y-you okay?" He asked.
I didn't say anything, I felt him rest his hand on my shoulder.
"Jack?" He asked.
"When... someone asks about your neck, please don't lie." I said quietly, "You can't keep doing that."
Toby was quiet, I didn't bother looking at him.
"I accept responsibility for this." I said, "No matter what the punishment is..."
Toby was quiet sitting next to me, I felt him hug me.
"What if y-you g-get in a lot of t-trouble...?" He asked.
"I... need to take responsibility." I said softly, "If I don't I think I'll go insane."
"Okay..." He said quietly.
"And I need to take responsibility for everything." I said as I looked up at him, "Everything that I have done or going to do."
He looked upset, looking down.
"I know you don't want me in trouble." I said, "But I really think... it's just making more problems."
"Okay." Toby said.
I went to say something.
"I know, I kn-know." He said, "I need to l-learn that no m-matter how much you t-try, there are just some p-people I c-can't help, and I need to s-stop fantasizing."
"No." I said as I looked at him, "I want you never change."
He looked a little surprised.
"I want you to stay exactly how you are." I said, "You're fun, caring, and one of the nicest people I've ever met in my entire life."
I leaned on him.
"I'm really happy I met you." I said, "Even if I never see you again, I wouldn't want it any other way."
"Yeah." He agreed, "Me t-too."