Take Me Further

I was sitting next to the fire watching Toby next to the river, he was washing off his shirt that was now covered in blood, those two actually put up quite a fight and the guy even got away from me at one point and we had to chase him down, now it was really late, I was really debating if I was going to do the same thing he was (i.e. taking it off and washing it immediately) or if I was going to do it the way I'd feel comfortable (i.e. fully changing and washing my clothes afterward), the only problem was that this was my only pair of clothes, the other ones were either covered in mud or were hanging up to dry already.
"You know, i-if you just s-sit there and d-don't do anything it'll d-dry and be harder t-to get out." Toby said.
"I know." I sighed, "I... I just..."
I turned my head away from him.
"I understand." Toby said, "If you r-really want me t-to, I'll w-wait in the t-tent."
I was quiet as I bit my lip.
"Or would you r-rather sit in the t-tent while I w-wash them?" He asked.
"Second one, please." I said quietly.
"Okay." He said, "Go take your shirt o-off and I'll w-wash it."
I got up and went over to the tent quietly, it's not that I was really super worried about Toby seeing me without my shirt, he already has seen me without a shirt, and he's basically touched every inch of it so far, I was really super worried about having to take off my pants, I don't think Toby knows that they're covered in blood, but there's no way I wouldn't notice, I climbed into the tent and did my best to not get any blood on the blankets, I pulled off my shirt and held it out of the tent, I felt Toby grab them.
"Can you... um..." I trailed off.
"Yeah?" Toby asked.
"T-take my pants...?" I asked, "They're... kind of soaked from that guy."
"Um, yeah, I will." He said.
"Okay..." I said quietly.
I took off my pants and held them out to him, he took them and I heard him walk away, I sat on my bed and pulled my legs close, I felt really vulnerable, I sat there for a second longer before I climbed into my sleeping bag, I laid down and waited for quite some time.
"Jack?" Toby asked from outside the tent.
"Yeah?" I asked.
"I'm done, they're just d-drying now." He said.
"Okay..." I said quietly.
"Are y-you okay?" He asked.
"Yeah..." I replied, "I'm fine..."
"Okay." Toby said, "It's g-going to t-take a while t-to dry."
"Okay." I said.
It was rather quiet, I knew it would probably take all night for the clothes to dry.
"You can come in." I said, "It's fine."
"Are you sure?" He asked, "I d-don't want t-to make you uncomfortable."
"It's fine." I assured him, "I'll be just fine."
He was quiet, but he wasn't coming in either.
"It's fine." I said again.
"Give me a s-second." He said.
I didn't say anything after that, I heard the tent unzip and I looked over as Toby came in, he wasn't wearing his shirt still, probably because all his were dirty, and had his mouthguard over his eyes.
"What the hell are you doing?" I asked.
"Well, I f-figured you'd g-get uncomfortable if I s-saw you." He explained, "So I c-covered my eyes."
I sat up slightly as he began trying to find his bed, feeling around with his hands, after a minute of watching his struggle and stumble about slightly I reached over and grabbed his arm, he reacted quickly and turned his head to me.
"You look like a moron." I said, "At least let me help you."
I began helping him to his bed, I was taking it slowly so he wouldn't stumble and slip on his face.
(You should pull him close.)
I froze immediately.
(You've been fantasizing about him touching you forever now.)
(He can't see how uncomfortable you are since he's blindfolded.)
(And he can't see your body, either.)
Seeing and feeling is basically the same thing with me! I was blind for a while! Remember?! I had to see with my hands!
(Right now, it could be now or never.)
(Who knows if you'll ever get over that insecurity.)
(With Toby, you can do anything.)
"Jack?" Toby asked.
I didn't reply.
"Jack? Are you okay?" He asked.
(With Toby...)
I swallowed hard, my arm was starting to shake.
"Jack?" He asked again.
I looked up at him slightly.
"Jack, please answer." He said.
I gritted my teeth before I pulled him on top of me, he seemed really surprised, I bit my lip.
"Jack?" He asked in slight surprise.
"Sh-shut up." I said, "Just do something."
Now he looked a little confused, he had his arms on either side of my head, I was very uncomfortable, my heart was going crazy.
"U-uh..." Toby stuttered out.
(You're losing your chance.)
I whined slightly before I wrapped my arms around his neck and pushed my lips against his, I obviously caught him off guard seeing as how tense he got, as soon as I parted the kiss I growled at him.
"Fucking do something already!" I growled.
It really seemed like he didn't know what to do, with how uncomfortable I was getting if he didn't do anything soon I just may throw him, I bit my lip and whined slightly.
"O-oh... u-um..." He seemed to be realizing something, "L-like this...?"
He sat on me slightly and moved both his hands down my arms and to my shoulders, I let out a muffled whine as I shifted slightly.
"S-sorry." He apologized, "Should I... um..."
"No..." I said quietly, "K-keep going..."
He seemed unsure but kept going, he moved his hands down my body, resting them on my chest, I couldn't help but squirm slightly, I bit my lip harder as his hands continued down, he stopped at my stomach, I squirmed slightly, he bit his lip.
"Y-you... um... w-want me t-to go f-farther...?" He asked quietly, "A-are you s-sure?"
"Yes..." I said quietly, "I-I'm sure..."
He hesitated slightly, but started moving his hands down again, I flinched slightly when his hands reached my hips, I was still wearing underwear so it wasn't that bad, I attempted to calm my nerves as his hands continued down, now pushing the blanket off me, I rested my head back as I bit my lip, I could feel it bleeding, he stopped on my upper thighs.
"You're not b-biting your lip, are y-you?" He asked quietly.
I huffed slightly, trying to move away slightly, though he kept his hands on my thighs.
"Do you w-want me t-to stop?" He asked.
"No..." I breathed out.
He sat above me for a moment longer before he leaned down and gently kissed me, his hands pulling up my boxers slightly, I whimpered before he licked my bleeding lip.
"You are bleeding." He said as he furrowed his brow to me, "Stop d-doing that."
"S-sorry..." I said quietly.
He leaned down again and kissed me, it was working on calming me down, our kiss got more passionate as his hands traveled my thighs, his fingers slipping up my boxers until they reached my hips, I whimpered into the kiss, he ran his tongue along my teeth, he caressed my hips slightly, I whimpered at him, he pulled away from me.
"Should I stop?" He asked, "You're r-really tense."
I wasn't sure what to say, I did want him to stop, but at the same time...
"Jack?" Toby asked.
"Y-yeah..." I trailed off, "We can stop..."
He finally got off me, I pulled the blankets back up as Toby went over to his bed and laid down, I covered my face in embarrassment, I felt him gently touch my arm.
"Are you okay...?" He asked, "That... c-came out of nowhere."
"I know..." I said quietly, "I'm sorry..."
"You don't have t-to be..." He said quietly, "I understand..."
I laid there quietly, right now I just wanted to disappear, I can't believe I just forced him to do that...!
"You can take off the blindfold..." I said quietly, "I don't care anymore."
I could hear him moving around, I just continued to lay there with my face covered, neither of us said anything.
"Was it... that uncomfortable?" Toby asked.
I nodded.
"I w-would had stopped if you s-said something." He said.
I was quiet still.
"I know..." I said quietly, "That's why... I didn't..."
He was quiet, I could feel him staring at me.
"I love you." He said softly.
"Mm." I whined slightly.
I felt him softly kiss my hand that was covering my face, I moved it to look at him.
"I really do love you." He said.
"I... I do too." I said.