Overdose

I was standing in the dining hall watching Toby and Jeff argue, I don't know what they were arguing about but it was kind of amusing, it was almost as if they were trying to either one-up each other or prove a point.
"Why are you such a moron?!" Jeff asked angrily, "That's not how this works!"
"Of c-course it is!" Toby protested, "It's exactly h-how it works!"
I shook my head slightly as I began to leave the room, still not a hundred percent sure what they were arguing about, once into the living room I saw there actually weren't many people in there, I decided to go back to the room to get something to eat, as I went to go upstairs I saw Skully come falling down them, he got up quickly and started running back up the stairs, I went over quickly just in time to see both Skully and Masky come falling down the stairs, I got out of the way as Masky pinned Skully and punched him, Hoodie quickly came downstairs and grabbed his hand before he could punch again.
"Masky, calm down!" Hoodie shouted.
I quickly went over and grabbed him around the chest, I could immediately feel his heartbeat's too fast and he's shaking, I then knew what was going on, I picked him up and quickly began carrying him off to the infirmary, he was kicking and fighting me the entire time, Skully and Hoodie were close behind, once in the infirmary Ann looked over at us.
"What happened?" She asked as she stood up from the desk.
"Just stay out of this." I said as I laid him in a bed, "He's about as dangerous as I am comatose."
She was quiet as she backed up slightly, I pinned him slightly as he continued to attempt to fight me, Skully and Hoodie were doing their best to help me, after a minute he began to foam at the mouth slightly, I moved everyone away slightly as he began to seizure, I waited until he stopped and started to take care of him, he was in really bad shape, I would label this a moderate to major overdose, I was mostly doing my best to make sure his heart didn't stop, I got the cardiac monitor and quickly clipped it to his finger, then looked at Ann.
"Can you get the defibrillator just in case?" I asked.
She obliged and started to bring it over, I was being careful as I was getting the pump for his stomach, he started to fight me again but Skully quickly came over and held his arms down for me, he let him go when he began to seizure again, I waited until he calmed down before I continued, I got the small tube down his throat and he tried to fight me off, Skully just held his arms down again, I began to pump his stomach as he slightly kicked his legs, I knew exactly how he felt now, although the tube I had down my throat was a bit bigger, he stopped kicking and actually started to relax, Skully let him go and he didn't react, so he was either exhausted or out cold, Skully began to back away as I went over to check his vitals, his eyes were closed, his heart had sped up a few times but now it was at a surprisingly steady rate, I opened his eyes and watched as they dilated, he moved his arm suddenly and smacked me right in the face, I managed to stay up but he was rolling off the bed now, making the tube get forced out of his throat, he was coughing and hacking as he collapsed on the floor, both Hoodie and I quickly went to his side.
"Alright, it's fine." I tried to soothe him as he attempted to fight us off.
He hit Hoodie in the face slightly and I grabbed his hands, I used my other hand to make him look at me.
"Look at me." I said.
His eyes darted around a bit before he looked at me.
"Focus on me." I said, "There's nothing else here, no one's here."
He was silent as his eyes darted around a bit.
"Look at me." I said as I tapped his forehead.
His eyes darted back to me.
"This is all in your head." I said seriously, "Everything you see doesn't exist outside of your mind, it can't hurt you."
His eyes darted away for a split second before coming back to me, he let out a shaky breath as he lowered his head, Hoodie and I both lifted him back onto the bed and laid him back down, he was starting to shake again and his heart rate had gone up, I gently began rechecking vitals, everything was a little unstable but I completely understood why, I began grabbing some things that could potentially make him vomit, getting the last bit of the drug out of his stomach so I can start clearing it from his system, the only problem was the fact that I was sure he wouldn't let me get anything into his mouth, I looked at Skully slightly.
"Any chance you can get this in his mouth?" I asked as I held up a vial.
"I can get anything into his mouth." Skully muttered as he took the vial.
That's kind of gross.
(Yeah, but it's kinda funny, too.)
Skully went over to Masky and started tapping his nose, Masky opened his eyes slightly to see him, Skully waved the vial slightly.
"Open." He said as he uncorked it.
Masky closed his eyes and groaned slightly, with his mouth open slightly Skully poured a bit into his mouth, I quickly grabbed a bucket as Masky jolted and rolled over, I got the bucket under him just in time.
"Wow, quick reflexes." Skully complemented.
"Doctor intuition." I said as I pat his back slightly, "You get used to the signs of vomit and react quickly, mothers tend to have the same intuition."
He laid down and groaned again, I then started getting the syringe ready, I grabbed a small bottle of liquid probiotics that had worked at getting his medication out of his bloodstream before and filled the syringe, I quickly grabbed his arm and found his vein, I got a cloth of disinfectant and cleaned the spot I was going to inject before I quickly injected it, I grabbed a nearby bandage and put it on his arm, his heart rate was going down now and he was rather settled, I finished up and just let his rest, I looked at Hoodie.
"I'm guessing this was deliberate." I said.
"Afraid so." He said, "I thought I was keeping a close enough eye on him."
He let out a sigh as he looked at him now laying still.
"And he was doing really good..." He said quietly.
"I know." I said as I looked at him too, "I guess there was just something that he couldn't handle that sent him over the edge."
"He's fine, right?" Skully asked as he looked at me.
"Hopefully." I replied, "I don't know how he'll act when he comes out of the delusions, he just might not remember what happened but there's a possibility he'll come out as Tim."
Skully looked at me slightly in confusion.
"As in before he was a proxy." Hoodie said, "When we were with the others."
"Oh." Skully said as he looked back at Masky, "And that's... bad?"
"Very bad." Hoodie said in slight annoyance, "He's exactly like he was before and literally loses his shit when he sees anything that's considered an abnormality, including me."
He looked at Skully slightly.
"I bet you can imagine how hard it is to snap him out of that state." He continued.
Skully lowered his head slightly, then rubbed the back of his head.
"That would suck." He agreed, "But I think if I got my mask off it just might do something."
"Jay, original Tim thinks you're dead still." Hoodie turned to him fully, "He didn't find out you were still alive until after he became Masky."
"Meaning he'll stop everything if I'm still alive." Skully argued.
"Or he'll just scream again." Hoodie argued back.
"Which is still a good thing!" Skully argued loudly, "Last time he screamed he literally tackled me out of excitement!"
"Shut uuup...!" Masky whined quietly, "You're so goddamn loud..."
"Oops, sorry." Skully said quietly, "We'll keep it down."
"I think he'll be fine." I said, "It seems like he's delusional but I think he'll come out of it without any problems."
"Thanks." Hoodie said.
"Any time." I said, "If you have any more problems don't hesitate to let me know."
"Of course." Hoodie said, "You're the only one sturdy enough to withstand his blows and still have enough senses to keep going."
I began to leave the room, I was glad Masky was okay, and I was glad Hoodie trusted me enough to take care of Masky that he comes right to me every time.