Late Night Movie

Everyone was in the living room, I wasn't sure what was going on but I was in my pajamas and had a blanket and pillows, just about everyone was in their pajamas as well, they all had pillows and blankets too, they all were getting comfortable on and around the couch, Toby sat down on the floor and I just sat next to him.
"So what's going on?" I asked him quietly.
"We're a-all staying up late t-to watch s-scary movies." Toby replied.
"Oh." I said, "Well this'll be boring."
He gave me a weird look.
"I'm not scared by horror movies." I said, "Horror games are where it's at."
"Word." BEN said.
Jeff climbed onto the couch behind me.
"Horror's a waste of time." He said, "Nothing should scare a Creepypasta."
Sally came over and sat next to me, BEN sitting next to her.
"Hi!" She said happily.
"You're watching too?" I asked.
"Yahuh!" She said, "Slendy said I could!"
"Are you going to be okay?" I asked.
"That's why I'm sitting here." She said as she grabbed my arm.
"Alright." I said.
Slowly everyone got settled down, I was honestly a little surprised when I noticed even Masky and Hoodie were there, Masky was looking through the movies.
"What are we watching?" Masky asked.
"I don't know." Hoodie said.
"Holloween!" Jane said happily.
"If it's Holloween then it's gotta be the original." Jeff said, "It's a classic."
"We shouldn't watch Halloween." I said.
"Why not?" Clockwork asked.
"Holloween has an adult scene." I said as I pointed at Sally, "I don't think it's a good idea."
They were all quiet, I knew I won.
"Alright, fine." Jane said, "Friday the 13th."
"The original." Jeff added.
"Isn't there an adult scene in that one too?" I asked.
They were quiet.
"I don't remember." Jeff said.
"I'll just cover her eyes." BEN said, "Just choose one and get it over with."
Masky didn't say anything as he grabbed a movie, he started to put it on as everyone fully settled into their spots, I leaned against the couch as the movie began, it was relatively boring, it didn't give me the same kind of thrill I got from horror games, probably because it's out of my power and I can't put myself in their shoes, at one point both BEN and I had to cover Sally's eyes, she just giggled at the two of us, I glanced at Toby to see he was covering his own eyes, damn, he was kinda cute, I smirked at him as I looked back at the screen, once the scene was over I uncovered her eyes.
Everyone was slowly getting more freaked out, the only ones who didn't give a shit were me, Masky, Hoodie, Laughing Jack, and a couple others, at one point Sally tugged on my blanket, I looked at her and she started to climb onto my lap, I helped her into my blanket and wrapped her up in it, we continued to watch, after the movie was over Masky got up and started to change it, I was rolling my tongue over my tongue stud, I had put it in earlier and it kind of hurt, I had been taking care of it just so it wouldn't get infected, as the next movie started up I wasn't all that interested, it was just a Nightmare on Elm Street.
Throughout the entire movie, everyone was getting more into it, a couple of minutes into the movie I felt someone lean against me, I looked to see it was BEN, he seemed rather scared, I let out a light sigh and continued to watch, after another minute or so Toby grabbed my arm through the blanket, I just stayed quiet and continued to mess with my stud, after another minute I felt whoever was behind me on the couch scoot closer, I glanced to see it was, in fact, Jeff, he was gripping tightly to his pillow as he was staring at the screen, his legs now hanging over the edge of the couch and over my shoulder,I looked back at the screen in silence.
By the end of that movie, everyone was snuggled close together, it seemed like everyone was going to the people who weren't scared, and, of course, I was one of them, once it reached the credits Hoodie flipped the light on, everyone let out a relieved sigh, I then quickly looked up at Jeff, my head was between his legs and now the back of my head was resting on his crotch, everyone looked at us.
"I thought you were the one who said Creepypastas shouldn't be scared of horror." I said, "Guess you were wrong."
Jeff's face quickly turned red as everyone began to laugh slightly, I smirked up at him as I snickered.
"Shut up!" Jeff shouted at everyone in anger.
He turned to me and flipped me off.
"Go to hell!" He said.
"Already there." I said, "And I'm referring to your face."
Sally began to laugh as BEN was quietly snickering at him, there were a few gasps as well.
"As in hot." I said, "Besides, it considered a compliment because I have demons in my head and they apparently like it there."
It immediately fell silent.
"Are you... flirting with him?" Jane asked.
"If it keeps him from attacking me, yes." I said.
Sally continued to laugh as Jeff looked slightly disturbed.
"So are we watching more or can I go to bed?" I asked, "I'm bored."
I smirked slightly.
"Although it is kinda funny watching everyone trying to get comfort from me."
BEN let go of me, at least I was finding a bit of amusement, Masky looked at the clock.
"It's close enough to midnight." He said, "We don't have time for another one."
Everyone began getting up and Jeff flashed me a glare, I flashed one back as I got up, everyone started to head to bed as they started to talk, I started heading to the room with Toby close behind, once we reached the room I tossed my bedding on my bed, I started to slowly make my way over to the bed and fell face first onto it, as I was laying there I could hear Toby walking around a bit before he sat on his bed, I laid there silently for a moment before I rolled over slightly and looked at him, he was staring at me silently, I was silent as we stared at each other.
"Are you serious...?" I asked.
He looked a little embarrassed as he nodded.
"Fine." I groaned.
he got up and started coming over, I rolled over and let him lay down next to me.
"I can't believe you got that freaked out..." I said quietly.
"Shut up..." He said quietly.
We were both quiet for a moment.
"What's up?" I asked.
"Freddy r-really scares me..." He said.
"How so?" I asked.
"I h-have nightmares a-all the t-time." He said, "It's n-not fun."
"I don't dream." I said.
He rolled over slightly and looked at me.
"You d-don't...?" He asked.
"No." I said, "I used to, but I don't anymore."
"Why?" He asked.
"I don't know." I said, "I haven't dreamt since I changed."
He was quiet as he looked at me.
"Then... w-what happens w-when you sleep?" He asked.
"Um..." I trailed off, "It's hard to explain."
He rolled over onto his stomach and propped himself up with his elbows, he kicked his legs slightly, ready for my explanation.
"Well... I always know I'm asleep but I'm also awake." I said, "I see the entire room and sometimes I'm staring at myself."
"So... like an out o-of b-body experience?" He asked.
"I... guess?" I asked, "I honestly don't know."
We were both quiet.
"You say you h-have night t-terrors, right?" He asked, "Do you just... l-like... wake up, or...?"
"Sometimes." I said, "Other times it's because I see things in the room."
"Like what?" He asked.
"The people who changed me."
We both went quiet after that, I looked at him calmly.
"Did that just scare you more?" I asked.
He shook his head.
"It's fine." He said, "I'm r-rather calm n-now."
I laid back and he laid down, both of us were quiet, I stared silently at the ceiling.
"Jack?"
"Yeah?" I asked.
It was quiet.
"Toby?" I asked.
"Yeah?" He asked.
"What did you want?" I asked as I looked at him.
He looked confused.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
I laid my head back down and stared at the ceiling silently.
"Who the hell was talking to me...?" I asked quietly.
It was quiet again.
"Jack?"
I looked at Toby, he looked confused.
"What was it?" I asked.
"It was my phone." He said in embarrassment.
I gave him a weird look.
"Why is your phone saying my name?" I asked.
"I think BEN ch-changed it." He said as he got up.
He grabbed his phone off his nightstand and opened it.
"Goddamnit BEN..." He muttered.
He messed with his phone a bit before he closed it, he tossed it onto his bed and started coming back over, he flopped down next t me again, this time face first.
"So what happened?" I asked.
"BEN." He said, "Changed my m-message t-tone and t-texted me."
"What'd he text?" I asked.
"Liking y-your new t-text tone?" Toby quoted, "Then he t-texted Having t-trouble figuring i-it out?"
He looked mildly upset.
"Of c-course there's n-no st-tutt-ttering." He said.
"It's fine." I said, "I barely notice it, honestly."
He was quiet as he stared at me.
"I a-actually don't st-tutter as much a-around you." He said, "I don't know w-why."
I was quiet as I stared at him, he seemed to go into deep thought.
"Maybe i-it's because I'm l-less nervous a-around you." He said as he looked at me.
"What?" I asked.
"I know, y-you think it's b-bogus." Toby said, "B-but it's true."
I stared at him.
"So your actually comfortable around me?" I asked.
"Yes." He said calmly, "I am."
I instinctively reached up and pat his head, but once I realized how weird it was I stopped.
"Sorry." I said, "That was weird."
He laughed at me slightly.
"Honestly, I e-expected weirder." He said.