Nothing Ordinary

I was sitting in the infirmary quietly, I wasn't sick, and I didn't have any lethal wounds or broken bones either, but even so, I had personally requested today off just so I could run some tests on myself, I spent about two hours testing my sexual fluids just to make sure I didn't have any dangerous diseases, checked a bunch of other things, and spent about an hour sitting in the corner of the room contemplating my existence before I took a couple of tests to make sure I couldn't get pregnant, and honestly I wasn't sure if I was doing any of this right, I was having a long, confusing conversation with the demons that I was honestly rather terrified about, but we decided that everything was fine, I didn't have any diseases, no problems, and I couldn't get pregnant, although that last one wasn't a 100% certain, but we were at least 90% sure, and that was good enough in my book, and if I got pregnant then... well I didn't know I could, so no one can argue with me.
(Teacher! I have a question!)
"Did you just call me teacher?" I asked.
(If you could get pregnant, how will you give birth?)
(Yeah, you don't have a birth canal.)
I was dead silent.
"C-Section?" I questioned.
It was quiet, I sighed as I slid down in the chair quietly, I was just about done with all my tests, I heard the door open and I quickly looked over to see Ann coming in, she looked up at me and looked confused.
"What are you doing?" She asked.
"Medical crap." I said, "Don't mind me."
She looked a little worried, but didn't question me, she went off to her desk and started doing something as I looked back at my papers, I quickly finished up on my paperwork and slipped it into my file, I opened the file cabinet next to my desk and slipped it in next to some other files, I then closed the drawer and got up, I then left without a word, she didn't say anything either, I'm sure a lot of questions would come up if she looked at the file, especially about the little note I left for myself at the top of the paper that read No Pregnant?
I'm sure it'll be fine.
I went off to the bedroom and went over to my desk, I pulled the gag out of the dish and took it to the bathroom, I washed it off as much as I could, I even used quite a bit toothpaste just to make sure, once I was done I took it back into the room and stuck it in my nightstand, I then sat down silently on my bed, letting out a sigh, I then sat quietly thinking about everything I've discovered, I heard the door open and I looked over to see Toby, he closed the door and looked at me.
"So you w-were off t-today." He said.
"Yeah." I said, "I had stuff to do."
"What stuff?" He asked.
"Sex stuff." I said.
He was quiet as he stared at me.
"I was doing some tests to see if I had any STDs." I said, "I was also seeing how much of a possibility it was of me getting pregnant."
"Can you?" He asked.
"I'm 90% sure I can't." I said.
He sighed in relief as his shoulders relaxed.
"STDs?" He asked.
"None." I said, "I'm clean."
He smiled at me, he jumped up next to me and wrapped his arms around me, I flinched slightly before I looked at him.
"Your hands are freezing." I said as I looked away, "What were you doing?"
"P-playing with i-ice." He said, "It w-was f-fun."
I scoffed as I shook my head.
"You're so weird." I pulled him onto my lap.
I kissed him, he was smiling very happily, I fell back and pulled him with me, both of us now laying side by side, he stared at me silently and I looked at him, we made eye contact, we stared at each other silently for a moment before my shirt was lifted slightly, I didn't break eye contact as Toby stuck his finger against my stomach.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
He poked my stomach, then looked down at it.
"Oh..." He seemed disappointed.
"What?" I asked.
"It's not s-squishy..." He said quietly.
"No, it's not very squishy." I said, "Sorry."
He placed his hand on my stomach and began to rub it up and down, I just let him, he looked back up at me.
"Washboard." He said.
"Okay." I said, "Sure."
He looked back down at my stomach and continued rubbing my stomach.
"You're really weird." I said.
He stuck out his tongue and put his other hand on my stomach, he made a weird humming/squealing noise as he pinched me.
"Stop." I said as I pushed on his hand.
"No." He said as he pinched me again.
I quickly pulled him into a headlock and began giving him a noogie, he whined and squirmed in an attempt to get away from me, he kept pinching me but I didn't give up on my noogie, I heard a knock and we both stopped and looked up at it.
"Yeah?" I asked.
"I wanna play!" I heard Sally say on the other side.
I finally let Toby go and fixed my shirt as I got up, I went over to the door and opened it, she was bouncing up and down as she stared up at me.
"You wanna play?" I asked.
"Yes!" She said happily.
"Okay." I said, "What do you want to play?"
"Tea party!" She cheered as she threw her hands in the air.
"Okay!" Toby shot off the bed and into my back.
"Let's go play, then." I said.
She cheered again as she began going off, I followed with Toby close behind me.
"What were you two doing, by the way?" Sally asked as she looked back at us.
"This." I said.
I quickly wrapped my arm around Toby's neck and began to noogie him, Toby whined and squirmed as Sally laughed, I let him go and he glared at me, then flicked my forehead, I laughed at him quietly as he growled at me, we followed Sally off to her room to see she had already set up a little tea party, Titan was sitting in a chair in a doll suit, he was completely calm, I couldn't help but smile seeing him, at least he was getting taken care of.